Welcome to 5 Junket! This six bedroom, six and half bathroom home can sleep a group of up to fourteen guests. It was fully renovated as of late 2022 and is absolutely beautiful. Be one of the first guests to stay in the home after the renovations!
The home is a second row ocean home that is conveniently located on the beach path in Palmetto Dunes - making it a very easy walk to the beach!
A nice perk of staying at this home is that it offers complimentary pool and spa heat seasonally. As long as the outdoor temperature doesn't fall below 55 degrees, you are all set to enjoy FREE pool and spa heat typically March through May & September through October (depending on outdoor temperatures).
**Please note for any stays September 2023 through April 2024, Palmetto Dunes has a redevelopment project planned along Mooring Buoy - from the intersection of Sea Lane to the intersection of Port Tack. They are installing new stormwater drainage infrastructure, grading, paving and pathway realignment along this section of Mooring Buoy. Waterline replacements are also likely during this timeframe. After this work is completed, the road will be reconstructed. Although no physical work will be done on this street - it is likely you may hear noise at some points. Traffic delays and detours can be expected. The work is confined to Mooring Buoy, however Junket is located just off Mooring Buoy.**
- Bedroom 1: King (First Floor, Master, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 2: Bunk Bed (twin on bottom/twin on top) + Queen Sleeper Sofa (First Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 3: King (Second Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 4: King (Second Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 5: King (Second Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 6: Two Twins (Second Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Distance to Beach: 2nd Row Ocean - Located on a Beach Path
- Completely Renovated as of Late 2022: All New Bathrooms, Kitchen, Flooring, Appliances, Paint, Furnishings and Décor
- 3,702 Square Feet
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with all Major Appliances, Gas Range, Double Oven, Regular Drip Coffee Maker & Keurig
- Private Laundry Room with a Washer & Dryer + 2nd Full Sized Refrigerator
- 8 Beach Towels
- Wireless Internet, Gas Grill
- Pool Info: The pool and spa are able to be heated seasonally only at no additional cost to you. Neither will heat if the outdoor temperatures drop below 55 degrees at any point during your stay. Typically this means heat is only available March through May & September through October. Must call Coastal Home and Villa at least two weeks prior to your arrival to arrange for pool and spa heat.
- Electric Vehicle Charging Outlet: (1) 240v, 50 amp outlet
- Paying guest reservations staying between 4-27 nights will receive a $250 VayK Gear beach/bike gear credit. This will be emailed to you after making a reservation and is valid for VayK Gear rentals only.
- Parking: Parking is available for up to six cars at 5 Junket. Car passes are an additional fee. They start at $25/pass for up to a week and increase depending on length of stay. You are billed based on the exact amount of car passes you request.
We have rented this house for 10+ years. We love the location close to the beach, the pool, the hot tub and layout of the house.- Damon C , Posted: 11/09/2021
Our Favorite Palmetto Dunes Home!!
We loved our time at 5 Junket! It is a fully updated home with a perfect layout for multiple families. Everything was perfect in this home from the kitchen, to the large bedrooms, to the spacious living room, and to its 2nd row location that is directly on the beach path. We've stayed with Coastal Home and Villa for a number of years and they are simply the best company! We enjoyed everything about this home and how it felt brand new! We will definitely be back!- M A , Posted: 01/02/2023