Welcome to 142 North Sea Pines Drive!! This beautiful five bedroom, four bedroom home is located just a half mile away from the beach. With 3,700 square feet, this home can host a group of up to twelve guests total. You'll have your toes in the sand in no time by taking a quick walk to the Sea Pines Beach Club.
**2023 Renovations - Pictures to Come Once Completed Early 2023**
- Fully Renovated Master Bathroom with a Walk-In Shower & Separate Soaking Tub
- Fully Renovated Guest Bathrooms with Walk-In Showers (King Guest Bathroom, &Two Double Bed Guest Bathroom)
- Refreshed Shared Bathroom (Queen/Twin Bedrooms)
- Some New Furnishings in Both Living Areas
- Bedroom 1: King (Master, First Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bathroom)
- Bedroom 2: King (First Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bathroom)
- Bedroom 3: Two Doubles (First Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bathroom)
- Bedroom 4: Queen (First Floor, Flat Screen TV, Shared Bathroom with Twin Bedroom)
- Bedroom 5: Two Twins (Mid-Level, Accessed through Queen Bedroom, Flat Screen TV, Shared Bathroom with Queen Room)
- Distance to Beach: 1/2 Mile to Beach - Easy Walk to the Sea Pines Beach Club
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with a Regular Drip Coffee Maker & Keurig
- Washer/Dryer, Wireless Internet, Gas Grill
- Two Living Areas
- 8 Beach Towels
- 3,700 Square Feet
- Pool Info: The private pool is approximately 35 feet long by 15 feet at the widest. The pool is able to be heated for an additional fee. It is not able to be heated if the temperatures drop below 55 degrees at any point during your stay. Typically this means it can only be heated from March through November for an additional fee. Must call Coastal Home and Villa at least two weeks prior to your arrival to arrange for pool heat.
- Paying guest reservations staying between 4-27 nights will receive a $250 VayK Gear beach/bike gear credit. This will be emailed to you after making a reservation and is valid for VayK Gear rentals only.
- Parking: There is parking available at the home for up to six cars max. Parking passes are an additional $17/pass per week.
About the Sea Pines to Hilton Head Island's most celebrated resort! With its iconic lighthouse, 2 world-class marinas, 5,000 oceanfront acres and seemingly endless walking and biking paths, Sea Pines (located on the southern tip of the island) has been the island's most recognized resort for more than 50 years. The array of activities available to guests is virtually limitless; from its three premier gold courses (including Harbour Town Links, a perennial stop for the PGA Tour) to tennis at the Sea Pines Racquet Club (ranked #1 for tennis programs by TENNIS Magazine) to incredible dining, shopping and outdoor adventures. For many, Sea Pines is more than a resort - it's the essence of Hilton Head Island and the best of the Lowcountry.
A Seamless Rental Experience
We were a family of 11 with 3 generations and there was plenty of space for all to enjoy. The home, pool and backyard were more beautiful in person than on line. When it comes to cleanliness I’m a stickler and this home did not disappoint. We were able to walk or ride bikes to the beach. We’ve been to the island many times and thought this was a good location.- Judy B , Posted: 08/16/2022
We had a wonderful experience. There were 12 of us and we all fit very comfortably in the house- Julie P , Posted: 06/25/2022
Great Family House
We were a group of 6 adults and two toddlers. The bedroom set up was perfect for us and the kitchen was well equipped. It is not facing the ocean, but a very short bike ride away and we actually preferred this location on the canal. Make sure you rent your bikes ahead of your visit so they will be waiting at the house for you. We spent a lot of time biking to Harbor Town and the beach.- Susan J , Posted: 07/12/2021
We had a fabulous stay in Sea Pines. The house is in a spectacular location as we either rode our bikes to the beach or drove to the trolley. We also rode our bikes daily to harbor town to get coffee. This house was stocked with everything we could have possibly needed. We will definitely be back.- Post F , Posted: 07/11/2022
Fantastic escape for the whole family!
Stayed here for the week with my wife, 2 boys, and 3 other couples with 4 of my nephews. Plenty of room, comfortable, amazing spot. Rent bikes as the beach is about a 3/4 mile walk- Moses S , Posted: 09/06/2021
Beautiful home Spacious well appointed great for entertaining large deck Walking distance to Beach Club This was our 4th year- Joseph M , Posted: 04/20/2022
Everything very nice!!
Perfect for family vacation.- Laura G , Posted: 07/28/2022
Family Vacation 2022
Our week in your home was so enjoyable. Our grandchildren loved the pool. Not only is it beautiful, but it's big enough for 7 year olds to really enjoy swimming and playing with teen age cousin. With two dens, we had lots of room to spread out. The chess/checker set that's inset into the coffee table in one den was the site of many a contest. Any questions we had were answered promptly and professionally by management. It was impressive to have such service. The kitchen was well equipped with everything we could need. The beach is a bit of a walk but our younger kiddos loved the pool way more than the beach. Thank you so much.- Sharon G , Posted: 07/05/2022