Welcome to 142 North Sea Pines Drive!! This beautiful five bedroom, four bedroom home is located just a half mile away from the beach. With 3,700 square feet, this home can host a group of up to twelve guests total. You'll have your toes in the sand in no time by taking a quick walk to the Sea Pines Beach Club.
- Bedroom 1: King (Master, First Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bathroom)
- Bedroom 2: King (First Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bathroom)
- Bedroom 3: Two Doubles (First Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bathroom)
- Bedroom 4: Queen (First Floor, Flat Screen TV, Shared Bathroom with Twin Bedroom)
- Bedroom 5: Two Twins (Mid-Level, Accessed through Queen Bedroom, Flat Screen TV, Shared Bathroom with Queen Room)
- Distance to Beach: 1/2 Mile to Beach - Easy Walk to the Sea Pines Beach Club
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with a Regular Drip Coffee Maker & Keurig
- Washer/Dryer, Wireless Internet, Gas Grill
- Two Living Areas
- 3,700 Square Feet
- Pool Info: The private pool is approximately 35 feet long by 15 feet at the widest. The pool is able to be heated for an additional fee. It is not able to be heated if the temperatures drop below 55 degrees at any point during your stay. Typically this means it can only be heated from March through November for an additional fee. Must call Coastal Home and Villa at least two weeks prior to your arrival to arrange for pool heat.
- Parking: There is parking available at the home for up to six cars max. Parking passes are an additional $17/pass per week.
About the Sea Pines to Hilton Head Island's most celebrated resort! With its iconic lighthouse, 2 world-class marinas, 5,000 oceanfront acres and seemingly endless walking and biking paths, Sea Pines (located on the southern tip of the island) has been the island's most recognized resort for more than 50 years. The array of activities available to guests is virtually limitless; from its three premier gold courses (including Harbour Town Links, a perennial stop for the PGA Tour) to tennis at the Sea Pines Racquet Club (ranked #1 for tennis programs by TENNIS Magazine) to incredible dining, shopping and outdoor adventures. For many, Sea Pines is more than a resort - it's the essence of Hilton Head Island and the best of the Lowcountry.
Great Family House
We were a group of 6 adults and two toddlers. The bedroom set up was perfect for us and the kitchen was well equipped. It is not facing the ocean, but a very short bike ride away and we actually preferred this location on the canal. Make sure you rent your bikes ahead of your visit so they will be waiting at the house for you. We spent a lot of time biking to Harbor Town and the beach.- Susan J , Posted: 07/12/2021