Welcome to luxury! 19 Belted Kingfisher is a five bedroom, six and a half bathroom home that will absolutely take your breath away. With over 5,500 square feet - this highly appointed home can easily host a group of up to thirteen guests.
This home is second row ocean in Sea Pines & the beach path is just next to the home. The outdoor entertaining area and pool deck is one of the best around - your own personal oasis! There is a built-in gas grill plus a large flat screen TV. A conversation area with oversized comfy chairs PLUS a porch swing. The pool and spa are able to be heated with advance notice - see notes in description below regarding cost and other details.
This home was professionally designed and decorated. The gourmet kitchen offers a large kitchen island with marble countertops, double ovens, two dishwashers, six burner gas stove, a standalone ice maker and wine fridge. It is open to the living room and dining room - making it the perfect spot to cook and entertain. The living room has a large, flat screen TV mounted to the wall. There is a powder room situated just off the pool deck area & front foyer of the home.
This home is outfitted with wireless internet and features a laundry room with a washer and dryer.
The first of two master suites has a king bed, flat screen TV and walk-in closet. The private master bathroom has a soaking tub, walk-in shower and his-and-her sinks.
Bedroom two has three twin beds and a flat screen TV. The private bath has a walk-in shower.
There is a second living area located upstairs. It has a large flat screen TV and a full bathroom with a walk-in shower. There is an extended bar top with a mini-fridge, sink and standalone ice maker. This living room has access to a porch with seating and a table.
The second master has a king bed with access to the porch. There is a sitting area in the bedroom as well as a flat screen TV & walk-in closet. The incredibly spacious private master bath has his-and-her sinks, a large soaking tub and a separate walk-in shower.
The last two bedrooms are on this top floor. One has a king bed with a flat screen TV. The private bathroom features a walk-in shower. The last bedroom has two queen beds with a flat screen TV. The private bathroom has a walk-in shower.
- Distance to Beach: 2nd Row Ocean Home
- Fully Equipped Gourmet Kitchen with Marble Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Double Oven, Six Burner Gas Range, Two Dishwashers
- Wireless Internet, Washer/Dryer, Built-In Outdoor Gas Grill, Ping Pong Table
- Pool Info: The pool is 42 feet at the longest and 12 feet at the widest, it does dip down in some areas. The pool and spa at this home operate off both an electric heater and a propane heater. If you opt for electric heat - it is complimentary and will work as long as the outside temperatures don't fall below 55 degrees during your stay. Typically this means you can heat the pool and spa with the electric heater from March through May and again September through early November. If you opt for propane heat - it will work no matter the outdoor temperature, however there is an additional fee for propane heat on the pool and spa. For either scenario, please reach out to our office to confirm heat of the pool and/or spa at least two weeks prior to your arrival. Neither the pool or spa at this home are able to be heated during the summer months.
- 5,529 Square Feet
- Parking: There is parking available at the home for up to six cars max. Parking passes are an additional $17/pass per week.
- Bedroom 1: King (Master Suite #1, 1st Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 2: Three Twins (Mid-Level, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 3: King (Master Suite #2, 2nd Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 4: King (2nd Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 5: Two Queens (2nd Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
Was a perfect fit for our family.- Dennis P , Posted: 10/16/2020
This property is just perfect and beautiful on a really pretty street. Great for bike riding to Harbor Town and South Beach. The house is beautifully built and decorated. Pretty and comfortable with everything you need. The outdoor space is great for grilling and the pool is just right. Easy access path to the beach. If it rained every day I honestly still would have been happy in the house. :)- Danielle P , Posted: 08/19/2020
19 Belted Kingfisher
Fantastic home, great location. Everything about the home was A plus.- Edward F , Posted: 11/14/2020
Great Hilton Head Rental!
This is a lovely home, perfect for a larger group. We had 8 people, 7 adults and one child, and everyone had their own bedroom and private bath. The home is beautifully decorated and its location is very close to the beach. Coastal Rentals addressed the few problems we had quickly and effectively.- Jennifer H , Posted: 07/27/2020
19 Belted Kingfisher is a beautiful home with lovely furnishings. The outdoor space is very private and a wonderful place to relax. The home has easy access to the beach. It was well stocked with linens, dishes and kitchen utensils. We would highly recommend this home and will definitely be renting it again.- Phyllis W , Posted: 10/19/2020
Gorgeous Home Very Near the Beach
This stunning home is a wonderful beach vacation splurge. It is so close to the ocean- so easy to walk down to the water and enjoy Hilton Head's beautiful wide beaches. The pool is lovely- not huge but perfect for our family of four (note- you cannot dive in). The kitchen is well stocked with all you need (except food of course!). TWO dishwashers! The master suite on the first level has a stunning bathroom with very nice closet space. The TVs have Apple TV and Disney plus. We loved everything about this house and hope we can return- it was perfect.- Laura M , Posted: 10/19/2020
Amazing Beach House
Beautiful house in a great location in Sea Pines. Managers were very quick to respond to a small issue with the pool heater and they immediately fixed the problem.- Rachel F , Posted: 04/03/2021
Perfect Vacation Spot
This home is truly top shelf all the way around-excellent location, beautifully furnished and with every conceivable amenity a large vacation group could need-the home is also very comfortable with an excellent layout for larger groups-the outdoor space and pool is as good as I’ve ever encountered in 25 years of going to Hilton Head-we will definitely be back again and again!- Blake T , Posted: 10/08/2020
This house is amazingly done down to every detail and Coastal Home was wonderful to deal with in every way. Beautiful house, beautifully decorated, amazing location. There is so much space and the layout of the house is perfect for family. It had everything you need and /or want. We had a few questions and Coastal Home was wonderful to deal with. Easy to get in touch with and got back to us right away and so pleasant and helpful. This home itself is a vacation - would be happy to recommend time and time again.- Pernetti F , Posted: 10/08/2020
19 Belted Kingfisher
Beautiful home. Well maintained- terrific for families.- Jeff D , Posted: 05/01/2020
Beautiful, private and close to beach
We stayed in this beautiful home the first week of December. It was the perfect place. The house is beautiful and spotless. Small family or multi family would be comfortable. The outside living space is private and wonderful. 2 min walk to on paved path to beach. Already looking to stay again. Management company is exceptional.- Katy J , Posted: 12/23/2020