10 Wren Drive is a newly renovated four bedroom, three bathroom home that can sleep up to twelve guests. Located just a quick walk away from the beach - you can have your toes in the sand in five minutes!
Renovations completed early summer 2020 include all new flooring, new bathrooms, updated bedding, decor and a new kitchen with appliances.
The private pool is the perfect area to catch some rays and relax. There are chaise loungers and chairs around the pool plus you have a nice back patio area. The private pool is not able to be heated.
Some nice perks of this home is that it is outfitted with wireless internet, private washer & dryer, plus there is a gas grill outside. This home is also located very close to the South Beach area of Sea Pines where there are a ton of shops, restaurants and a marina. The main living room opens up to the top deck. There is a large, flat screen television plus a sleeper sofa in the living room. The kitchen is just steps away and is fully equipped with everything you need. The dining area provides seating for eight. There is also a breakfast table with additional seating options. The outside top deck has a table with seating for six. A few steps down is the middle deck with a table of four & down more stairs is the pool deck area.
Three of the bedrooms are located just a few steps up from the main level of the home. The first bedroom has a queen bed. The second bedroom has pyramid bunk (double on the bottom, twin on the top) plus a twin pull out trundle. These two bedrooms share the full bathroom at the end of the hall that has a shower/tub combo.
The master bedroom has a king bed, walk-in closet and a flat screen television. The private bathroom has a walk-in shower.
The fourth bedroom is located downstairs on the ground level. It has a king bed. It also has a television and a door that leads directly to the pool deck area. This bedroom has a private bathroom with a walk-in shower.
This lowcountry home, 10 Wren Drive, is perfect for a family looking to stay close to the beach!
- Bedroom 1: King (Master, Main Level, Private Bathroom)
- Bedroom 2: Queen (Main Level, Shared Bath)
- Bedroom 3: Pyramid Bunk Bed (double on the bottom, twin on the top) + Pull Out Twin Trundle (Main Level, Shared Bath)
- Bedroom 4: King (Downstairs, Private Bathroom)
- Additional Sleeping Option: Queen Sleeper Sofa in the Living Room
- Distance to Beach: Five Minute Walk
- Pool Info: This home does have a private pool, however it is not able to be heated. It is approximately 24 feet by 13 feet.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with a Regular Drip Coffee Maker & Keurig
- 2,189 Square Feet
- Paying guest reservations staying between 4-27 nights will receive a $250 VayK Gear beach/bike gear credit. This will be emailed to you after making a reservation and is valid for VayK Gear rentals only.
- Parking: There is parking available at the home for up to six cars max - two of which can fit in the covered car port. Parking passes are an additional $17/pass per week. If you require more than the allotted amount of parking spots, please call Coastal Home and Villa for options.
Nice property, great location!- Howard K , Posted: 10/21/2020
Great Family place to stay
Loved this house! I was perfect for our family, Plenty of room, clean and the pool was awesome. Close short walk to beach.- Mary K , Posted: 06/07/2021
Well appointed, home close to the beach, our family had a great stay.- Jason M , Posted: 08/16/2021
Pleasant weeks stay
Lovely home. Space for all oyr family. Close to the beach. Nice short walk to the Salty Dog. Would be great if property had bicycles.- Claire B , Posted: 12/01/2021
Great beach house
Great house for groups of friends. Especially those who want easy access to beach and convenience of pool. Check-in process very smooth and property company very responsive to any enquiries during stay. Love staying on Sea Pines and loved this home.- Joni S , Posted: 08/30/2020
Wonderful place for families
We LOVED our stay in this awesome home! Close to the beach about a 5 minute walk. Beach was very private. Pool was great although it was cold in May, not able to heat. 10 minute walk to the Salty Dog area. Clean and all the items you need to cook. Washer and Dryer worked well and in convenient location. We loved to open garage to store our wagon, bikes and stroller. House was plenty big for 6 adults and an infant.- Denise K , Posted: 06/19/2021
House was immaculate and in a great location.- Alice L , Posted: 07/09/2020
We have been coming to Hilton Head for over 30 years and have stayed all over Sea Pines. This was one of our favorites houses ever. Its location is very close to the beach, the pool is a great size, and it’s been newly renovated. We already booked it for next year!- Jeff R , Posted: 06/27/2021