Welcome to 11 Spotted Sandpiper! This five bedroom, four bathroom home can sleep a group of up to 14 guests total. It is located second row oceanside in Sea Pines with ocean views between some of the homes in front of it. It is also a very easy walk to the beach!
This classic Sea Pines beach home is very comfortable and has been freshened up in 2020 by its new owners to keep its original charm. Built in a courtyard style, this home is very private with a large pool and hot tub that can be heated seasonally for an additional fee. The first floor has 2 bedrooms both with ensuite bathrooms. The first bedroom has a king size bed, wall-mounted flat screen television, and a private bathroom with shower. The second bedroom is best described as a kid's room with a queen size bed, a pyramid bunk (full size bed under twin size bed) and multiple couches and seating options to just hangout. This bedroom has a smaller bathroom with shower, but is private to the room. There is also a wall-mounted flat screen television.
As you make your way upstairs, you will enjoy the open concept kitchen, living room, and dining area surrounded by walls of windows for peek-a-boo ocean views from either inside or from the expansive wrap-around deck above the pool area. The cozy second floor living area has a wall-mounted flat screen television and plenty of natural light. This level of the home has 3 bedrooms plus a flexible sleeping alcove at the end of the bedroom hallway. The third bedroom is the master bedroom at the end of the hallway with a king size bed, ensuite bathroom with tub/shower combo, wall-mounted flat screen television, and a set of slider doors that open to the wrap-around deck. The fourth bedroom has a king bed, wall-mounted flat screen television, and peek-a-boo ocean views from the set of slider doors. The fifth bedroom has two twin beds, wall-mounted flat screen television, and access to the wrap around deck. The fourth and fifth bedrooms share a hallway bathroom that has a tub/shower combo. Rounding out the bedding is a twin-size daybed that has been craftily tucked in the second floor hallway alcove - perfect for that extra guest!
The outdoor courtyard area is your private oasis - the private pool was recently redone in 2020 with the addition of an in-ground hot tub and plenty of pool deck space for lounging and relaxing. There is even a small shaded area under the upstairs deck with seating. The home as a propane grill located on the 2nd floor deck right off the kitchen and dining areas. A new outdoor shower area has been added to the side of the home for your use as you return from the beach. The home has a series of paver stones that will guide you to the beach walk that will take you to the beach.
As an added bonus, the home is located only three streets north of the Sea Pines Beach Club which is a great place to enjoy some food or some drinks in the afternoon or evening.
- Bedroom 1: Queen + Pyramid Bunk Bed (1st Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 2: King (1st Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 3: King (Master, 2nd Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 4: Two Twin Beds (2nd Floor, Flat Screen TV, Shared Bathroom)
- Bedroom 5: King Bed (2nd Floor, Flat Screen TV, Shared Bathroom)
- Additional Sleeping Option: Twin Day Bed (Upstairs Nook)
- Distance to Beach: 2nd Row Ocean
- Pool Info: The pool and spa are able to be heated for an additional fee for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. Please call our office in advance if you are interested to confirm and pay fee.
- Dog Friendly: This home permits a max of two dogs to stay in the home. The pet fee is $175 plus tax - please reach out to our office in advance to confirm and pay the additional pet fee.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen, Washer/Dryer, Wireless Internet, Gas Grill
- 2768 Sq. Feet
- Parking: Parking is available for up to four cars maximum. Car passes are an additional $17/pass plus tax
Fantastic Rental House
Had a great time at this house! Being a first year rental they have made so many small accommodations that really add up (ex. Blackout drapes, clocks with outlets for chargers, new appliances, lots of pillows & blankets). The pool and lounge chairs were fantastic and a very easy 3min walk to the beach! Highly recommend this property!- Ryan S from Illinois , Posted: 08/01/2020
Excellent house for large families. Nice family room and great bedrooms.
We had a wonderful week at the beach!!- Stephen B , Posted: 08/26/2020
Perfect vacation house for a family or large group
Our family loved this house! It's as close to the beach as you can get without being directly on the beach. The pool is a nice size for a large group. The pool deck has lots of room and chairs with shaded and sunny areas. The kitchen is well stocked with dishes, cookware, and utensils. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are quiet. Highly recommend this vacation rental!- Susan B , Posted: 07/06/2020