71 Heritage Road is a cute three bedroom, three bathroom home that can sleep up to eleven guests total. This home is centrally located in Sea Pines. It is in good proximity to the RBC Heritage PGA Golf Tournament held each year. Plus you are a short bike ride away from the beautiful beaches of Hilton Head Island!
Another perk? This is a dog friendly rental! The pet fee is $175 plus tax and covers up to two dogs maximum. If you are planning on bringing your furry friend, please reach out to our office in advance to pay the additional fee and confirm your four legged BFF.
- Bedroom 1: King with Twin Sleeper Sofa (Master Bedroom)
- Bedroom 2: King
- Bedroom 3: Two Queen Beds
- Additional Sleeping Option: Queen Sleeper Sofa in Living Room
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Gas Grill
- Two Living Areas
- Wireless Internet
- Washer & Dryer
- Pool Info: Approximately 27 feet by 8 feet, freeform shaped pool. The private pool which is able to be heated for an additional fee for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. Please call our office in advance if you are interested! Must call Coastal Home and Villa at least two weeks prior to your arrival to schedule the heat and pay the additional fee.
- 2,477 Square Feet
- Distance to Beach:This home is a short bike ride away from the beach access. It is just under a mile from the home to the closest beach access. If you'd prefer to visit the Sea Pines Beach Club where there is also beach access and a place to grab lunch and drinks... If you opt to bike, there are bike racks available at the Beach Club. You can also drive to the trolley lot and take the complimentary seasonal trolley to the Sea Pines Beach Club. No parking is available at the Beach Club unless you are staying mid-September through March.
- Dog Friendly: This home permits a max of two dogs to stay in the home. The pet fee is $175 plus tax - please reach out to our office in advance to confirm and pay the additional pet fee.
- Parking: There is parking available at the home for up to five cars max. Parking passes are an additional $17/pass per week. If you require more than the allotted amount of parking spots, please call Coastal Home and Villa for options.
Welcome to Hilton Head Island's most celebrated resort! With its iconic lighthouse, 2 world-class marinas, 5,000 oceanfront acres and seemingly endless walking and biking paths, Sea Pines (located on the southern tip of the island) has been the island's most recognized resort for more than 50 years. The array of activities available to guests is virtually limitless; from its three premier gold courses (including Harbour Town Links, a perennial stop for the PGA Tour) to tennis at the Sea Pines Racquet Club (ranked #1 for tennis programs by TENNIS Magazine) to incredible dining, shopping and outdoor adventures. For many, Sea Pines is more than a resort - it's the essence of Hilton Head Island and the best of the Lowcountry.
Great location, great pool area, our family loved it
We loved the location, it was a short walk on the path to the beach and in a very quiet neighborhood. The pool area was very spacious and had a good mix of sun and shade through the day. It is a very private back yard, a deer strolled by one evening which was fun. There is some grass in the back yard for pets but we typically took them out to the larger grassy area in the front yard. The bedrooms were large and the beds were comfortable. We loved our stay and hope to rent this house again in the future.- Steven B from Hilliard, OH, Posted: 05/13/2020
We really enjoyed our stay at this home for our annual family vacation. This was our favorite rental in the 11 years we’ve been vacationing in HHI! We’ve never felt so “at-home” in a rental. It was well equipped with everything we could have needed, very clean, and in a great location. The pool was so nice and enhanced our experience. The pool company even came mid-week to clean it. We will definitely rent again! Thanks for sharing your home with us!- Tyler B , Posted: 09/14/2020
We had a wonderful vacation at this nice home. We’d rebook in the future for sure!- Erin C from Wake Forest, NC, Posted: 08/26/2019
We enjoyed this property, thank you!- Elizabeth F from Germantown, NY, Posted: 10/21/2019
A Great Two Weeks in Sunny Hilton Head
We really enjoyed our two-week stay at 71 Heritage Road. The house was clean and had everything we needed, and we had a great time hanging on the back patio with our dog and in swimming in the pool everyday. As a bonus -- the property is very close to the bike trails and a short walk to the beach, so it was easy to explore more of the island and enjoy all of its benefits. Management company was quick to respond during booking and for a random question during our stay. The one minor improvement from the management company would be a clearer outline of the trash pick-up schedule and lawn / pool cleaning timing in the welcome packet, but it wasn't really a big deal. Highly recommend this house and we hope to stay again!- Stephanie L , Posted: 06/02/2020
An Elegant Five Month Stay
We have loved 71 Heritage Road since we began staying there some six years ago. It's the perfect long term rental, with large rooms, elegant furniture and convenient layout. Adding the pool and waterfall really make this the perfect place for us.- Marc P , Posted: 05/01/2020