Welcome to 1 Sandhill Crane! This charming four bedroom, four and half bathroom home is located oceanside in Sea Pines and sleeps up to twelve guests. This home has two spacious living areas with a large screened-in porch! All newly renovated bathrooms throughout. It takes four to five minutes to walk to the beach from the home.
A nice perk of this home is that it offers complimentary pool heat seasonally. As long as the temperature doesn't fall below 55 degrees, you are all set to enjoy FREE pool heat typically March through May & September through early November (must reach out to our office in advance of your stay to confirm and schedule).
- Bedroom 1: King (Master, 1st Floor, 55" Flat Smart TV, Private Bath, Walk-in Closet)
- Bedroom 2: King (1st Floor, 55" Flat Smart TV, Private Bath, Walk-in Closet)
- Bedroom 3: Queen (1st Floor, 55" Flat Smart TV, Private Bath w/shower-tub combo, Walk-in Closet)
- Bedroom 4: Two Double Beds + Queen Sleeper Sofa (2nd Floor, 55" Flat Smart TV, Private Bath, Walk-in Closet)
- Distance to Beach: 7th Row Ocean - located oceanside, takes no more than five minutes to walk to the beach.
- Pool Info: The private pool is kidney shaped with depth that runs from 3.5 feet to 5 feet deep. The pool is able to be heated seasonally only. It is not able to be heated if the temperatures drop below 55 degrees at any point during your stay. Must call Coastal Home and Villa at least two weeks prior to your arrival to arrange for pool heat.
- 3,594 Square Feet
- Washer/Dryer, Two Living Areas, Wireless Internet, Gas Grill
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with a Regular Drip Coffee Maker and a Keurig, Crockpot
- Approximately 8 Beach Towels, 4 Beach Chairs & 1 Beach Umbrella
- Large Screened-In Porch with a Flat Screen TV, Beverage Fridge and Fireplace. The porch fireplace is available for guest use - the fireplace in the living room is not available for guest use.
- Non-Smoking Rental
- Paying guest reservations staying between 4-27 nights will receive a $250 VayK Gear beach/bike gear credit. This will be emailed to you after making a reservation and is valid for VayK Gear rentals only.
- Parking: Parking is available for up to four cars maximum at 1 Sandhill Crane. Car passes are an additional $17/pass per week. The garage is not available for guest use.
Home Away From Home
We had a lovely week in HHI. The home was large, clean, well decorated, and had everything we needed. We especially loved the Carolina Room! While we were there, a fuse tripped, turning off the pool heater, but the management company came and fixed it within an hour of our call. They were very responsive and helpful! The beach walk was a little long, but the path is paved, which was great for our wagon. Love the location in Sea Pines - so much to see and do! Would definitely stay here again.- Justin N , Posted: 11/02/2022
Love The Beach
Our family has been vacationing in Hilton Head off and on for about 35 years. 1 Sandhill Crane is one of the best houses we have rented. There were 10 of us - 6 adults and 4 teenagers. The weather was perfect and the beach was as beautiful as always. I have already found a rental for next year. Other than an extremely long trip home due to traffic issues, I couldn't ask for more. The house was gorgeous and one of the cleanest we have rented. It was so spacious and well decorated. The kitchen was fairly well equipped but there could have been more silverware (the only drawback). We would rent it again but the price is creeping up out of our comfort range. Perhaps the owners would consider a break for families who would like to rent it again the following year.- Christine S , Posted: 06/24/2022
We had a great family trip to HHI in your home! Plan to return! We have been coming since 1982. Well supplied kitchen for cooking and takeout. Nice decor, good pool, and nice walk to beach. Went to Skillet, Truffles, Purple Cow, Sea Shack, and Italian Pomadori!- Ted R , Posted: 08/31/2022
From the State with Sandhills
Everything was beautiful, clean and spacious.- David P , Posted: 03/30/2022
My wife and I visited HHI for our Honeymoon in 1980. We started to bring our three children in the early 90’s and have been spending family vacations on HHI most summers. We like to rent different homes in different plantations. This years home really fit our family’s needs As we have grown to 7 adults and four grand children. Very spacious and comfortable many updates it felt like we were the first visitors in the home. Extremely neat & organized. Would highly recommend to groups of 10-12 members.- Kenneth M , Posted: 09/24/2022
House is lovely! Kitchen is well stocked. Beds very comfortable. Screened in porch is great.
Great property with 3 adult couples. A bit of a walk to the beach. Pool and screened in porch are perfect.- Laura L , Posted: 09/15/2021
Wonderful Vacation Home!
This house was great for our annual family vacation in Hilton Head. Lots of room everywhere -- and absolutely everything we needed was right within hands reach. The kitchen was fabulous for our large group -- plenty of counter space for meal prep as well as setting up our family meals and snacks; we made use of the screened porch area for our game room. Bedrooms were very comfortable -- master bedroom with spacious walk-in shower was fabulous. We have stayed in Sea Pines before so we are familiar with the area -- this house is close to everything we were interested in -- Tennis at Sea Pines or South Beach, Golf at Atlantic Dunes Heron Point, the beach (an easy walk for most), fun shopping at Harbor Town & Coligny, fabulous fresh shrimp from the local shrimpers. Absolutely wonderful vacation home -- I recommend it highly!- Rebecca R , Posted: 07/05/2022
Best Vacation we’ve EVER had! Hands Down!
First off the house was absolutely amazing! Every square inch of the home was just remarkable! The management company was hands-down one of the best customer service companies I’ve ever worked with in my entire professional career. Prompt and quick response, excellent communication which is almost impossible to find in todays world. We’ll DEFINITELY be booking again! A++++++++- Zach R , Posted: 04/05/2022
Great week, weather and home was fabulous!
We enjoyed our week very much! Love the beautiful home! Upscale and very comfortable for our family! Wish the pool could be heated.- Andrea R , Posted: 10/19/2021
Great Vacation Home!
The home was very clean, and it's a great set up. The location is close to the beach access, and bike trails. A short easy walk to the beach. The only complaints would be the fact that the rains caused the beach access path to flood and the pool to be constantly filled with leaves, pine needles, and other debris due to the storm/winds. Otherwise, it is a great space and place to be for our family. Coastal was extremely professional, responsive, and a joy to work with.- Kimberly B , Posted: 07/28/2021
Property was above expectations. Home was very large and spacious. Well appointed kitchen. Very nice layout for different age groups. Especially enjoyed screened in porch. Short walk to beach. Will definitely come back!!!- Sue Ellen Y , Posted: 05/28/2022