48 Mooring Buoy is just steps away from the ocean! This beautifully renovated five bedroom, five bathroom Palmetto Dunes home has all the high end appointments of a luxury vacation rental you are seeking!
This is a dog friendly rental! The pet fee is $175 plus tax and covers up to two dogs maximum. If you are planning on bringing your furry friend, please reach out to our office in advance to pay the additional fee and confirm your four legged BFF.
This home features a nice pool deck area with plenty of chaise loungers to soak up the rays. The pool and spa are able to be heated for an additional fee for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. Please call our office in advance of your stay if you are interested.
With only being a three minute walk to the beautiful Hilton Head Island beaches, you and a group of up to sixteen can fully enjoy this amazing vacation rental home. This home is outfitted with wireless internet access.
As you enter the home, you are greeted with an open-concept style living area and kitchen. The stunning kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, a large island and even a sitting room for folks to lounge around and chat.
Just off the kitchen area is the living room with a flat screen TV. The dining room is next to both the living area and kitchen. It has direct access to the screened in porch. Great spot to enjoy a morning cup of coffee!
The master suite has a king bed, flat screen TV, access to the porch and a walk-in closet. The private renovated bathroom has a double vanity and large walk-in shower.
The second bedroom has two queen beds and a flat screen TV. There is a private bath with a nice walk-in shower.
The third bedroom is tucked away at the end of the hallway. It has a king bed with a flat screen TV. The private updated bath has a walk-in shower.
The fourth bedroom has a pyramid bunk (double on the bottom, twin on the top) plus one pull out twin trundle. There is a flat screen TV in this bedroom and it has access to a full bath with a shower/tub combo located just down the hall.
The fifth bedroom is located downstairs and has a king bed, flat screen TV, sleeper sofa with a Tempurpedic mattress and private bathroom with a walk-in shower. This bedroom has direct access to the pool deck area.
- Bedroom 1: King (Master, Main Level, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 2: King (Main Level, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 3: Two Queens (Main Level, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 4: Pyramid Bunk + 1 Twin Pull Out Trundle (Main Level, Flat Screen TV, Bathroom Access Down the Hall)
- Bedroom 5: King + Sleeper Sofa (Downstairs, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Distance to Beach: 3rd Row Ocean - pavers are located off the pool area that lead directly to the beach path.
- Pool Info: 32 feet long with an average width of 12 feet (freeform pool). The pool and spa are able to be heated for an additional fee for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. Please call our office in advance if you are interested to confirm and pay fee.
- 3051 Square Feet
- Dog Friendly: This home permits a max of two dogs to stay in the home. The pet fee is $175 plus tax - please reach out to our office in advance to confirm and pay the additional pet fee.
- Washer/Dryer, Wireless Internet, Full Kitchen, Keurig & Regular Drip Coffee Maker
- Parking: Parking is available for up to six cars max. Car passes are an additional fee. They start at $25/pass for up to a week and increase depending on length of stay. You are billed based on the exact amount of car passes you request. As such, the car pass fee will be added after confirming the reservation. The garage is not available for guest use.
This home was exactly as advertised and then some. Amenities, home, location, cleanliness were all more than we hoped for. It was very special.- Mary C from Cambridge, MA, Posted: 09/01/2018
48 Mooring Buoy
Very nice, house was great for 3 family's with 4 young children.- Scott W from Dillsburg, PA, Posted: 05/25/2020
Lovely House in Palmetto Dunes!
We had the best week at 48 Mooring Buoy! The house was spacious and we were able to spread out. The property was a very easy walk to the beach. There was also an unexpected pool cleaning midweek which made the pool that much more enjoyable. One note on the kitchen items...there was no baking sheet to be found anywhere so if you need that during your stay, bring it with you. Also there were no coffee filters on hand and it would be a really nice touch to add them. If you want to use the drip coffee maker, bring filters for a basket coffee maker. Thanks for the lovely stay!- Tracie N , Posted: 06/02/2020
Excellent. Beautiful spacious home with everything we needed.
This home was perfect for our family vacation with 9 adults and 3 children. Pool and spa were in the sun and a short walk to the beach. Everything was very well maintained. Definitely want to book again.- Lori V from Clifford, MI, Posted: 04/09/2018
Nice house, good location.
Great for the group of 10 we had.- Matthew D from Amelia, Ohio, Posted: 08/21/2018
Family and pet friendly
Just spent a wonderful week at this newly updated home. It had a well stocked kitchen a grill right off the kitchen door. The screened porch was my favorite hangout. We enjoyed the pool and the short walk to the beach. Would certainly rent again.- LeeAnn W from Pittsburgh , Posted: 05/28/2018
48 Mooring Buoy HHI
House was beautiful. Location was ideal. Would return to this property again.- Susan W from Florham Park, NJ, Posted: 09/02/2019
Just Perfect ~ 48 Mooring Buoy!
This house was perfect for our family’s annual trip to Hilton Head. Had to be the cleanest place we’ve stayed in! Easy beach access, beautiful decor, comfy beds, great pool, well-equipped kitchen with everything we needed, and to top it off, the folks at Coastal Home and Villa went out of their way to make sure our stay was perfect. I can’t say enough about them!- Susan I from Knoxville, TN, Posted: 06/01/2019