20 Stoney Creek Road will stop you in your tracks. This custom-built home was just completed in 2018 and is absolutely stunning! It has five bedrooms with four and a half bathrooms and can host a group of up to eleven guests. It is located in the Harbourtown area of Sea Pines on Hilton Head Island and has a lovely golf course view of Heron Point by Pete Dye.
It is a very easy bike to the beach as well as a very easy walk to shops and restaurants located in the Harbourtown Marina. If you are looking for a home during the RBC Heritage Golf Tournament - you can't beat this location! You can easily walk to all the action of the tournament within minutes. It is the perfect spot to be during the RBC Heritage!
This newly built home includes a private pool with a fun sun shelf and bench seating in the pool! The pool is able to be heated for an additional fee for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. Please call our office in advance if you are interested!
The living room features a 75" flat screen TV. It opens right up to the gourmet kitchen. The kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, a large island with granite, beverage fridge and more. There is a powder room conveniently located off the kitchen area. The private laundry room has granite countertops, cabinet space, a washer and dryer, plus there a pantry. The dining area can accommodate up to eight plus there is additional seating available at the kitchen island.
The screened-in porch offers ample seating plus a fireplace. There is a table available for dining. Plus you have a nice view of the golf course and pool. There is a gas grill available just off the kitchen and screened in porch.
The master bedroom has a king bed, 55" flat screen TV, large-walk in closet and golf view. The private master bath features a no lip walk-in shower, separate soaking tub, granite countertops, and his-and-her sinks. The second bedroom has a queen bed with a 42" flat screen TV. The private bathroom features a no lip walk-in shower and granite countertops.
The second living area has a 75" flat screen TV and access to a golf view balcony.
Bedroom three has a queen bed, flat screen TV, walk-in closet and golf view. The bathroom access is just outside the door and has a walk-in shower and granite countertops.
Bedroom four has a queen bed and golf view. The fifth bedroom has a pyramid bunk bed (double on the bottom, twin on the top). These bedrooms share a jack-and-jill bathroom with granite countertops and a shower/tub combo.
- Bedroom 1: King (Master, 1st Floor, Golf View, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 2: Queen (1st Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 3: Queen (2nd Floor, Golf View, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 4: Queen (2nd Floor, Golf View, Shared Bath)
- Bedroom 5: Pyramid Bunk Bed (2nd Floor, Shared Bath)
- Distance to Beach: This home is 1.6 miles away from the Sea Pines Beach Club. If you bike to the Beach Club - there are bike racks are available or you can take the seasonally complimentary trolley from the Harbourtown area. No parking is available at the Beach Club unless you are staying mid-September through February.
- Private Pool with a Sun Shelf and Bench Seating. The pool is 14 by 28 feet with a depth of up to five feet. Approximately seven feet will be the sun shelf, great spot to relax! The pool is able to be heated from Labor Day through Memorial Day for an additional fee - must arrange with Coastal Home and Villa at least two weeks prior to your arrival.
- 3,245 Square Feet
- Two Living Areas, Gas Grill, Screened-In Porch, Wireless Internet (no landline phone)
- Fully Equipped Kitchen - stainless steel appliances, large island, gas range, two refrigerators, beverage fridge
- Parking: There is parking available for up to six cars max. Parking passes are an additional $17/pass per week.
Beautiful design, wonderfully decorated, with thoughtful appointments!
Observing the holiday at 20 Stoney Creek, we hardly missed being at home. Ideally located in Sea Pines near downtown Harbourtown, we began each day with walks to the lighthouse and browsing in the shops. The spacious house is beautifully designed, with a two-level layout which perfectly accommodated our family of three adult children, parents and grandparent. With two en-suites on the main and three upstairs, there was abundant space for each of us to enjoy both private time as well as group gatherings in either the main level great room or the upstairs entertainment space. And what a treat to arrive at a home already decorated for Christmas! We’ll all fondly remember our family gift exchange in front of the tree and fire place, before preparing Christmas breakfast in the well-appointed kitchen. We opted not to heat the pool, but did enjoy the screened porch with outdoor fireplace. Whether reading, napping, watching movies, playing board or video games, or just reminiscing together, we all basked in the gracious, convenient, lovely setting of 20 Stoney Creek.- LaVerne B from Ashburn, VA, Posted: 12/28/2018
BEAUTIFUL home, great location to everything, and a perfect stay for our Family!!
This home was so perfect that we did not want to ever leave. It's not a typical rental, you can tell this is the homeowners forever home that we were allowed to share for a week :) We had everything we needed, the space was perfect with kids and guests upstairs and their own living area, and Master and guest down. We walked to Harbor Town, we drove 2 minutes to the beach with great drop off and parking. The pool was beautiful, we enjoyed it every day. We loved cooking in the new beautiful kitchen, and the openness of the downstairs. The screened in outdoor living area was great for our little one to be outside but safe, beautiful furniture throughout entire home. We can't wait to return.- Lindsay S from Cornelius, NC, Posted: 06/29/2018
Exceeded High Expectations.
We were 4 couples on a golf vacation, and chose this place to stay for 5 nights. We thought it couldn’t possibly be as nice as the pictures, and we were right. It was even better!! If every home I ever rent in the future was exactly like this one I would be thrilled.- Gary A from Greenwood Village, CO, Posted: 11/06/2019
Fantastic week! This was really our home away from home
Loved every aspect of the house- Dr. Nish P from Suwanee, GA, Posted: 03/25/2019