18 Haul Away is a gorgeous newer built home in Palmetto Dunes that has views of the lagoon from the back of the home and the golf course from the front of the home. With six bedrooms, six and half bathrooms and 4,150 square feet - it can comfortably host your group of up to fifteen guests. This home is located one half of a mile away from the beach access.
This home is dog friendly for stays falling between September through May only. No dogs are allowed during the summer months. The pet fee is $175 plus tax & covers up to two dogs maximum. Please reach out to Coastal Home and Villa in advance of your stay should you wish to bring your dog with you.
The private pool can be heated seasonally for an additional fee. The pool will not heat if the temperatures fall below 55 degrees, please call Coastal Home and Villa in advance of your stay if you are interested in pool heat.
As you enter the home, you will really enjoy the open concept feel. There is a sitting room as you first enter the home. The second living room, off the kitchen, has a large flat screen TV. The kitchen has a large island, double oven, gas range, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Steps away is the screened in porch. It is stocked with plenty of seating, gas grill, mini fridge, sink and full sized bathroom.
The master bedroom has a king bed, flat screen TV, small sitting area and access to the pool deck. The large, private master bathroom offers a walk-in shower, soaking tub and double vanity. There is also a walk-in closet with a desk if you need to knock out some work while on vacation.
Bedroom two has two twin beds and a flat screen TV. The private bath has a walk-in shower. Bedroom three has a queen bed and a flat screen TV. The private bath has a shower/tub combo.
The powder room and laundry room with washer/dryer are located on the main level. The home is also outfitted with wireless internet.
2nd Floor (Right Side of Home):
The fourth bedroom with a king bed, flat screen TV and private terrace. The private bath has a walk-in shower and a double vanity.
2nd Floor (Left Side of Home):
The final two bedrooms are located upstairs separate from the levels of the home. They both share a bathroom with a shower/tub combo and each have a flat screen TV. One has a king bed, sleeper sofa & sitting area. The final bedroom has a pyramid bunk bed (full on bottom/twin on top). The bunk bedroom is accessed by walking through the king bedroom.
- Bedroom 1: King (Master, 1st Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 2: Queen (1st Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 3: Two Twins (1st Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 4: King (2nd Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 5: King + Sleeper Sofa (2nd Floor, Flat Screen TV, Shared Bath)
- Bedroom 6: Pyramid Bunk (2nd Floor, Accessed Through King Room, Flat Screen TV, Shared Bath)
- Distance to Beach: 1/2 mile to the beach. The Dunes Buggy is a seasonal complimentary on call shuttle that typically runs mid-April through Labor Day and will take you to the beach.
- Pool Info: Approximately 28 feet by 14 feet. The pool is able to be heated seasonally only for an additional fee. It will not heat if the temperatures drop below 55 degrees at any point during your stay. Must call Coastal Home and Villa at least two weeks prior to your arrival to confirm pool heat and pay heating fee.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen - Granite Countertops, Double Oven, Gas Stovetop, Keurig
- Screened in Porch with a Full Bathroom, Seating, Gas Grill, Mini Fridge and Sink
- Parking: There is parking available for up to 6 cars max. Car passes are an additional fee. They start at $25/pass for up to a week and increase depending on length of stay. You are billed based on the exact amount of car passes you request. As such, the car pass fee will be added on after confirming the reservation. The garage is not available for use.
Wonderful place to stay with kids!
We had a wonderful time at 18 Haul Away. The house was clean, beautiful and conveniently located to the beach. The pool and screened-in porch provided hours of fun! There was more than enough space for everyone in our group, which included 4 adults and 10 kids, to sleep comfortably and relax. Highly recommend this property!- Kelly S from Aurora, IL, Posted: 08/15/2019