Welcome to 3 Cat Boat ~ a stunning seven bedroom beach home just steps away from the beach! This seven bedroom, seven bathroom (plus two half baths) private home can accommodate a group of up to 22 guests and is located second row ocean in Palmetto Dunes.
- Distance to Beach: 2nd Row Ocean Home - Steps Away from the Beach
- Well Maintained Home
- Fully Equipped Gourmet Kitchen with Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Keurig & Regular Coffee Maker
- Outdoor Entertaining Area: Private Pool & Spa, Game Room with Ping Pong Table, Gas Grill, Flat Screen Television, Outdoor Dining, Half Bath
- Wireless Internet
- Two Washers & Dryers
- Pool Info: Approximately 32 feet by 15 feet. The pool and spa are able to be heated seasonally only. Neither will heat if the temperatures drop below 55 degrees at any point during your stay. Must call Coastal Home and Villa at least two weeks prior to your arrival to arrange for pool and spa heat.
- 5,500 Square Feet
- Two Large Screened in Porches
- Parking: There is parking available at the home for up to six cars max. Car passes are an additional fee. They start at $25/pass for up to a week and increase depending on length of stay. You are billed based on the exact amount of car passes you request. As such, the car pass fee will be added on after confirming the reservation.
- Bedroom 1: King with Sleeper Sofa (Master, Main Level, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 2: King with Sleeper Sofa (Main Level, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 3: King (Main Level, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 4: King (Second Level, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 5: King (Second Level, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 6: Two Queen Beds (Second Level, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 7: Two Queen Beds (Second Level, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
Palmetto Dunes is one of the most desired communities on Hilton Head Island. Located mid-island and rated one of Top 25 World's Best Family Resorts by Travel + Leisure Magazine, Palmetto Dunes is situated at the very heart of Hilton Head Island. With more than 3 miles of beachfront, three world-class golf courses, an award-winning tennis center, full-service marina and a breathtaking 11-mile lagoon, Palmetto Dunes is an eco-friendly resort featuring an unending list of activities and amenities. Palmetto Dunes is also home to Shelter Cove, the island's premier waterside destination and home to a fabulous collection of shops and restaurants, all surrounding a full-service, world-class marina.
Beautiful Quiet Oasis near the Beach!
Everything about this home was amazing! Quiet neighborhood just steps from the beach. Our favorite part of the home was the pool and outdoor area.- Lorie V , Posted: 06/15/2020
3 Cat Boat
There are not enough words to express our stay at 3 Cat Boat. Whoever the owner is you should be grateful for the leasing company you use they take wonderful care of the property and were more than helpful in making sure our stay was beyond pleasant. Loved every appointment this home had to offer. Can't wait to visit again! Thank you again to the Coastal Home and Villa for an amazing week away!- Terence V , Posted: 06/28/2021
Perfect multi family vacation spot
We loved this house, would love to come again. Great pool, short walk to beach, fantastic comfortable house.- Heather S , Posted: 05/08/2021
Nice Thanksgiving week.- Gary S , Posted: 12/02/2020
Palmetto Dunes Gem
Beautiful house with a well designed floor plan that accommodates many people but also provides a sense of privacy to guests. Screened in porches and private pool area are key assets of this property. Easy access to the beach and all of the activities available in Palmetto Dunes. Also, Coastal Homes and Villas is super responsive to guest inquiries and requests.- David W from Ridgewood, Posted: 07/06/2020
Massive Home in Palmetto Dunes
Overall great house with a tremendous amount of space and sleeping quarters. Excellent location in Palmetto Dunes, steps to the beach and a short walk from Cocos on the Beach and the Dune House for easy take-out / bar options. Very good set-up for families with children. We had a great experience and the management company was super attentive to small issues that arose during our stay.- David K , Posted: 04/12/2021
Perfect beach trip.
It was amazing.- Mark E , Posted: 07/26/2021
Very nice!- Steve S from Cornelius, NC, Posted: 08/26/2019
3 Cat Boat - Great Home
3 Cat Boat was awesome in every regard... location, cleanliness and outdoor space. There was one maintenance issue that was quickly resolved with frequent communication from the rental company. We have rented many homes in HHI over the years and this one is one of the favorites.- Steve T , Posted: 04/05/2021
Great house and location!
Our large family has been taking vacations in HHI for 15 years and this is the best house we’ve rented. Great location and privacy! Hope it stays as a rental so we can book for next year.- Janie K , Posted: 06/20/2020
Third Time at this Outstanding House
Our whole family (18) gathered at Hilton Head for an outstanding week. This house had everything we needed. A great location close to the beach. A pool which the kids and adults enjoyed. The kitchen was well outfitted and we all took turns cooking. The check in was easy and the property managers were accessible and helpful. I would highly recommend 3 Cat Boat for anyone with a big family gathering.- Larry B from Mission Hills, KS, Posted: 05/28/2019