Welcome to 2 Pelican Street! This three-bedroom, three-bathroom home is all on one level and can sleep up to seven guests. 2 Pelican Street was fully renovated and reconstructed in late 2022 by award winning local architect, Neil Gordan. This home features a brand-new LARGE pool, with a private spa and sundeck area + covered outdoor dining (rain or shine).
The home is located a quick five-minute walk from the beautiful Hilton Head Island beaches. It is in the Forest Beach area of the Island, just off North Forest Beach Drive. Not only are you a short walk to the beach, you are also just a few minutes away from the renowned Coligny area of the Island with plenty of shopping, dining options, ice cream shops and even a grocery store.
The new floorplan is open and welcoming. The brand-new kitchen features an extra-large island with bar top seating. In the same room, you have the interior sitting area and large dining space creating a fun family atmosphere! Just out back, along with the brand-new pool and sundeck area, you have a covered pergola for outdoor dining. The flat screen television and outdoor kitchen island bring all the fun outside!
- Bedroom 1: King (Master, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 2: King (Flat Screen TV, Bathroom Access from Bedroom or Hallway)
- Bedroom 3: Pyramid Bunk - queen on the bottom/twin on top (Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Distance to Beach: 9th Row Ocean, 5 Minute Walk to Beach
- Pool & Spa Info: The private pool 36 feet by 18 feet with a depth of 3-6 feet + a sun shelf. The pool and sundeck are brand new as of 2022. The pool and spa are able to be heated for an additional fee - it can be heated for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. Please call our office in advance if you are interested to confirm and pay fee.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen w/ a Keurig, Regular Drip Coffee Maker & Crockpot
- Washer/Dryer, Wireless Internet, No Landline Phone
- Covered Outdoor Patio with Outdoor Seating/Dining + Flat Screen TV
- 6 Beach Towels Available
- Fully Renovated 2022
- 2,000 Square Feet
- Paying guest reservations staying between 4-27 nights will receive a $250 VayK Gear beach/bike gear credit. This will be emailed to you after making a reservation and is valid for VayK Gear rentals only.
- Parking: There is parking available at the home for up to 3 cars max. The garage is not available for guest use.
About the area? Often referred to as the unofficial "downtown district" of Hilton Head Island, Forest Beach is one of the island's original communities and retains much of the charm that has set it apart since its inception. Boasting 3 miles of coastline reaching from Sea Pines to Shipyard, including beaches widely regarded as the island's best, Forest Beach's natural beauty and breathtaking views are without parallel. Forest Beach is also home to Coligny Plaza - one of the island's most popular shopping district.