Welcome to 3 Twin Pines Court! This fun and beautiful five bedroom, five and a half bathroom home can sleep a group of up to 16 guests. It sits on the 11th hole of the Heron Point golf course in Sea Pines.
- Bedroom 1: King (Master #1, Flat Screen TV, Two Private Baths)
- Bedroom 2: King (Master #2, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 3: King (Flat Screen TV, Full Bathroom Access down Hallway)
- Bedroom 4: Two Built-In Pyramid Bunk Beds (Full Bathroom Access down Hallway)
- Bedroom 5: Two Queen Beds (Full Bathroom Access)
- Additional Sleeping Options: Sleeper Sofa Located in an Office area (Shared Jack-and-Jill Bath with Two Queen Bedroom)
- Distance to Beach: This home is 1.6 miles away from the Sea Pines Beach Club. If you bike to the Beach Club - there are bike racks are available or you can take the seasonally complimentary trolley from the Harbourtown area. No parking is available at the Beach Club unless you are staying mid-September through early March.
- Private Covered Pool: The private pool is approximately 20 feet by 35 feet and ranges from 3.5 to 8 feet deep. The pool is able to be heated for select dates & for an additional fee. It can be heated for stays in April, May, September and October. It is only able to be heated during these four months & will work as long as the outdoor temperature doesn't fall below 55 degrees. The pool heat is an additional cost and requires at least seven days of heat. To add pool heat to your stay, please contact our office at least two weeks prior to your arrival date to schedule pool heat & pay the additional pool heat fee.
- 4,642 Square Feet
- Multiple Living Areas, Pool Table, Gas Grill, Wireless Internet, Washer & Dryer
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with all Major Appliances, Regular Drip Coffee & Keurig
- Parking: There is parking available for up to eight cars max. Parking passes are an additional $17/pass per week. The garage is not available for guest use.
Superb Sea Pines Stay
This property is the perfect Hilton Head retreat for a large group. The house is large with many bedroom options and so many fun things to do. We enjoyed the billiards table and covered pool every day during our stay. We appreciated the high end amenities this property provided. The Sea Pines community is peaceful and everything you would want to do is a bike ride away. We biked to the beach, restaurants, shopping, golf, and horse back riding. The management company is very responsive and great to work with. We would rent this house again in a heartbeat.- Jeffrey W , Posted: 04/05/2021
Great place to stay
This place was fantastic! Plenty of room for everyone and the house blew us away. Would highly recommend anyone staying here for a golf trip or family vacation.- Robert S from Cincinnati, Posted: 05/15/2020
Fantastic!!! Awesome home and amenities.
Stayed here with another family and our kids. House was better then we could have expected. Tons of rooms and bed allowing everyone to have their own space but also large areas like game room and kitchen for everyone to gather. Both kids and adults had a blast using the heated pool. This was our first time to Hilton Head, house is close to lots of restaurants and activities. We rented bikes and went to the beach a few days. Overall very happy with the property.- Doug G , Posted: 10/27/2020
Wonderful Sea Pines Home
This property was a great place to stay for our large family. Plenty of room and loved the location. We could easily bike to the beach & shops & restaurants. Will be renting again.- Sheri R , Posted: 04/19/2021
The house is amazing!
We went for a family reunion of 16 people including kids and everyone loved the house. All the amenities are great... the pool is perfect and as it has a roof, you can use it rain or shine! The kitchen is wonderful and very well equipped and all rooms were very comfortable. Location is good, 15min walk to the lighthouse but the beach is further so you’ll need a bike to go there.- Sharon R from Atlanta, Posted: 05/15/2020
3 Twin Pines Ct
What a wonderful house. We had a great week with plenty of fun for all ages. We enjoyed the pool continuously with 5 kids. It was so nice that we could sit in the evenings with our glass of wine and just watch them play. We enjoyed biking, walking, and going to the beach. Everything was so convenient. I particularly loved the kitchen and it’s many amenities. We had a 10 month old that could navigate the whole house in his 4 wheel scooter. He thought he was as big as the older kids. There was so much to do and so many places to go. There were activities for everyone. The ladies loved the shopping. It was hard not to go everyday. We highly recommend this accommodation for large families- Tricia S , Posted: 09/01/2021
Excellent for a group!
We had a great time at this property with 3 families. Plenty of space, nice layout. We loved the pool. The property managers are extremely responsive. Overall great time and would recommend!- Stephanie M , Posted: 01/14/2022
Wonderful, Relaxing Stay
My family and I spent a week at Twin Pines. The home had every amenity we could need and more. The pool area was wonderful for our family, as were the game rooms, children's room and and remainder of house. The house is amazing and in great shape. We would recommend this house to any big family or friends traveling together.- Krystal G , Posted: 03/22/2022
Spring Break Perfection!
My family of five, as well as my in-laws and my brother-in-law's family of five, spent a wonderful spring break week at this beautiful and well-appointed home in Sea Pines. Everyone had their own space to sleep and with the multiple living areas, no one was ever on top of each other. The best part was the covered outdoor pool that we chose to heat for the week. What could be better than NOT having to constantly reapply sunscreen on six young children?! Sea Pines is a wonderful area of Hilton Head and one we hope to return to again. Five stars for this rental!- Sarah W , Posted: 04/11/2022
Fun in the Sun
We rented this house with a three different families had a wonderful time lots of room to spread out the kitchen was fantastic! We enjoyed having two dishwashers as well as numerous appliances to use. The kids really enjoyed the pool especially the shallow entry and bubblers. Overall had a wonderful time wonderful outdoor space and great layout.- Erin Z , Posted: 05/24/2021
Close to Harbour Town
Good property in excellent location- Christopher P , Posted: 04/19/2022