Welcome to 13 Bald Eagle West! This beautifully renovated four bedroom, three and a half bathroom home is located close to the beach in Sea Pines. With the beach only being a five to seven minute walk away, you'll have your toes in the sand in no time!
- Bedroom 1: King (Master, First Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bathroom)
- Bedroom 2: King (Second Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bathroom)
- Bedroom 3: Two Double Beds (Second Floor, Flat Screen TV, Shared Bathroom with Bunk Bedroom)
- Bedroom 4: Pyramid Bunk + Twin (Second Floor, Flat Screen TV, Shared Bathroom with Bedroom Above)
- Distance to Beach: Five to Seven Minute Walk to the Beach
- Newly Renovated & Fully Equipped Kitchen ~ Stainless Steel Appliances, Regular Drip Coffee Maker, Keurig Machine
- Washer/Dryer, Wireless Internet, Gas Grill
- Screened-In Porch
- Pool Info: 30 feet by 14 feet. The pool is able to be heated for an additional fee for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. Please call our office in advance if you are interested in heating the pool.
- 1,986 Square Feet
- Dog Friendly: This home permits a max of two small dogs to stay in the home. The pet fee is $175 plus tax - please reach out to our office in advance to confirm and pay the additional pet fee.
- Parking: There is parking available at the home for up to four cars max. Parking passes are an additional $17/pass per week. If you require more than the allotted amount of parking spots, please call Coastal Home and Villa for options.
About the Sea Pines to Hilton Head Island's most celebrated resort! With its iconic lighthouse, 2 world-class marinas, 5,000 oceanfront acres and seemingly endless walking and biking paths, Sea Pines (located on the southern tip of the island) has been the island's most recognized resort for more than 50 years. The array of activities available to guests is virtually limitless; from its three premier gold courses (including Harbour Town Links, a perennial stop for the PGA Tour) to tennis at the Sea Pines Racquet Club (ranked #1 for tennis programs by TENNIS Magazine) to incredible dining, shopping and outdoor adventures. For many, Sea Pines is more than a resort - it's the essence of Hilton Head Island and the best of the Lowcountry.
13 Bald Eagle West
We rented this property for 4 weeks starting in late February. We have done this for the last several years to take a break from northeast Ohio winter. As usual the weather was much better than Ohio and we were able to walk the beach everyday and ride bikes. The house has a recently remodeled kitchen and the bathrooms and floors were all redone this past winter. The COVID-19 virus closed restaurants a few days before we left, but that is no one's fault.- Newton H , Posted: 05/01/2020
Perfect Home made for a Perfect Vacation!
We loved everything about this home!! The house and the pool were so clean! The location was perfect, easy walk to beach and easy bike ride to dinner and shopping. The house exceeded our expectations and was better than the pictures. It had everything we needed for the week and more for a fun relaxing vacation. We loved the layout, pool, screened porch, location, and comfortable beds.- Nikole H , Posted: 06/08/2020
Great Vacation at Hilton Head Island Great Vacation at Hilton Head Island
Our family stayed in this beautiful home in Sea Pines, the last week of July, 2020. The home was everything you could hope to have to make for a perfect stay. Beautifully decorated, great swimming pool with plenty of chairs around it. Everything worked properly, we all just adored it. No one could even think of anything it lacked. I hope to stay in this house in the near future! We walked to the beach, about a 5 minute walk. We are all still talking about how much we enjoyed this special time with family in this lovely home.- Helen W , Posted: 08/22/2020
Beautifully Updated House with Grate Location to Beach!
The house was beautifully updates and very clean. It had everything we needed in the kitchen for cooking in all meals during, plenty of towels, blankets, etc. We really liked the location which was a 7-10 minute walk with 2 young kids and beach wagon weighing us down. Also very close for a bike ride to salty dog / marina. We had 4 adults and 2 kids and could have for several others. In May pool was very cold to the point we couldn’t use it so recommend paying the extra $$ to heat.- Emily B , Posted: 06/02/2020
The house was very nice and setting. Front of the house looks out through the marsh. Pool was refreshing. Great access to the beach by short walk. Was a great family vacation which broke up the craziness from all the COVID madness. Great family time and great memories.- Steve S , Posted: 06/29/2020