Welcome to 1 East Wind!! This five bedroom, four and a half bathroom home is located third row ocean in Palmetto Dunes - it takes only two and half minutes to walk to the beautiful beach! This home is all one level and can accommodate up to fourteen guests.
Another perk? This is a dog friendly rental! The pet fee is $175 plus tax and covers up to two dogs maximum. If you are planning on bringing your furry friend, please reach out to our office in advance to pay the additional fee and confirm your four legged BFF.
Step outside and cool off in the pool! This home features a large private pool and spa. As long as the temperature doesn't fall below 55 degrees, you are all set to enjoy FREE pool & spa heat typically March through May & September through November (must call office in advance of your stay to confirm and schedule). There are chaise lounges and a table with seating available outside on the pool deck.
This open-concept home is perfect for making memories on vacation! The large dining room table can seat up to eight. There is a breakfast table with seating for four plus additional bar top seating in the kitchen. The kitchen, living area and dining areas are all open - ideal for cooking and keeping up with the conversations in the living room!
The living room has plenty of seating and a 65" flat screen television. The updated kitchen has a large island, granite countertops, double sink, and stainless steel appliances. Steps away is a wet bar - also with granite countertops plus a wine/beverage cooler.
The second living area is just around the corner and has a large sectional sofa and a 42" flat screen television. It also has direct access to the pool deck.
There is a powder room and washer/dryer located just off the main living area.
There are two master suites both with king beds and flat screen televisions. They both have a private bathroom that offers a double vanity, large soaking tub, and a walk-in shower with both a rain and handheld showerhead.
The third bedroom has two twin beds with a 32" flat screen television. The private bathroom has a walk-in shower and is located just outside the door.
Bedrooms four and five each have two queen beds in them and flat screen televisions. They share a bathroom with a shower/tub combo.
There is a small patio just off the dining area with a gas grill. This home is also outfitted with wireless internet.
Being steps away from the beach - this home is ideal for your next Hilton Head Island getaway!
- Bedroom 1: King (Master, 49" Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 2: King (Master #2, 32" Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 3: Two Queens (40" Flat Screen TV, Shared Bath)
- Bedroom 4: Two Queens (32" Flat Screen TV, Shared Bath)
- Bedroom 5: Two Twins ( 32" Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Distance to Beach: Third Row Ocean ~ 2 1/2 Minute Walk
- Pool Info: Private Pool & Spa -14 feet by 28 feet and has a depth of 5 feet. The pool and spa are able to be heated seasonally only. Neither will heat if the temperatures drop below 55 degrees at any point during your stay. Must call Coastal Home and Villa at least two weeks prior to your arrival to arrange for pool/spa heat.
- 3,038 Square Feet
- Washer/Dryer, Wireless Internet, Full Kitchen, Gas Grill
- Dog Friendly: This home permits a max of two dogs to stay in the home. The pet fee is $175 plus tax - please reach out to our office in advance to confirm and pay the additional pet fee.
- Parking: Parking is available for up to four cars max at 1 East Wind. Car passes are an additional fee. They start at $25/pass for up to a week and increase depending on length of stay. You are billed based on the exact amount of car passes you request.
Everything about this property was A+ It was immaculately clean. Large spacious rooms, amazing gathering areas for our group of 8. The hot tub, pool and pool area were clean and well maintained. Plenty of outdoor seating and lounge chairs. Excellent proximity to the beach. Just a short walk down a beautiful, shady, concrete path which opens up to the most amazing view of the dunes and the white, powdery beach sand. Plenty of restaurants close by and shopping to. This property is as described in the listing and more! Book today, you will not be disappointed. We certainly were not.- Laurie H , Posted: 05/04/2021