Welcome to 14 Canvasback Road! This five bedroom, four bathroom home is located fourth row ocean in Sea Pines can sleep a group of up to fourteen guests. With the beach path just next to the home, it's only a couple of minutes until your toes are in the sand!
The private pool was recently refinished and offers complimentary pool heat seasonally. As long as the temperature doesn't fall below 55 degrees, you are all set to enjoy FREE pool heat typically March through May & September through November (must call office in advance of your stay to confirm and schedule).
Another nice perk of this home? It is a dog friendly rental! The pet fee is $175 plus tax and covers up to two dogs maximum. If you are planning on bringing your furry friend, please reach out to our office in advance to pay the additional fee and confirm your four legged BFF.
- Bedroom 1: King (Master #1, First Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 2: Two Doubles (First Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 3: King (Master #2, 2nd Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 4: Two Queens (2nd Floor, Flat Screen TV, Shared Bath)
- Bedroom 5: Twin Bunk Bed (2nd Floor, Flat Screen TV, Shared Bath)
- Distance to Beach: 4th Row Ocean
- Private Pool: The pool is approximately 26' by 13'. The pool is able to be heated seasonally only at no additional cost. It is not able to be heated if the temperatures drop below 55 degrees at any point during your stay. Must call Coastal Home and Villa at least two weeks prior to your arrival to arrange for pool heat.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen w/ a Keurig & Regular Drip Coffee Maker, Washer/Dryer, Wireless Internet
- 2,236 Square Feet
- Dog Friendly: This home permits a max of two dogs to stay in the home. The pet fee is $175 plus tax - please reach out to our office in advance to confirm and pay the additional pet fee.
- Parking: There is parking available at the home for up to four cars max. Not all can be large SUVs due to the size of the driveway. The garage can fit one car and three smaller cars can fit in the driveway. Parking passes are an additional $17/pass per week.
Clean, EXCELLENT location, TONS of natural light
Major PROS for us: 3-4 minutes walking to the beach with a sidewalk trail right on the edge of the property. Upgraded/clean bathrooms! No carpet! TONS of natural sunlight. Very clean with great family room seating! Only very minor con (if you care) is you will have to contend with stairs to all bedrooms as kitchen/living area is on a separate level.- Tara T , Posted: 04/27/2021
This property was perfect! We have been going to HHI for many years and this place was our favorite! Very clean and very comfortable. The house was nicely equipped with everything you could need. It is in a great location, walking distance to the beach and close to back gate of sea pines. It is filled with light and nicely decorated, comfortable beds and a fantastic pool. Honestly you could not want for more. Will definitely be back!- Megan A , Posted: 06/19/2021
Wonderful House and Location
This home is newly renovated and is fantastic. The home has a great open feel with high ceilings. We had 6 adults and 3 children in the house and there was plenty of room. What makes this home great is the access to the beach path. It runs next to the home. I have been going to HH my whole life and have rented a lot of homes that are 3rd or 4th row and never had a path as nice as this. The home is in a great spot in Sea Pines, close to the Ocean gate. Beach is perfect and uncrowded. Thanks for a great vacation.- Brandon M , Posted: 10/07/2020
Excellent- Thomas S , Posted: 08/03/2020
Our Happy Place
HHI is our favorite vacation spot, and 14 Canvasback only added to our experience. The home was clean, updated, and comfortable - and the location was excellent with about 250 foot walk to the beach! Our only concern going in was the limited common area (extended family staying together), but this proved to be a non-issue. And Coastal was very accommodating to quickly address any questions or needs that arose. I wanna go back!!!- Brian A , Posted: 08/03/2021
Perfect Family Getaway
The house was perfectly located. It is just inside the back gate of Sea Pines so traffic was not an issue. The house is located immediately adjacent to the beach path which made for easy access to the beach. The private pool was very nice and our family enjoyed it throughout the stay. The kitchen was well appointed and everything in the house had clearly been well thought out. We would definitely stay here again.- Derek K , Posted: 07/05/2021
This house was perfect. The best part is that beach path is right next to house no walking through woods to get to the path. The property manager came by and checked on the house and us after tropical storm Elsa came through.- Brenda H , Posted: 07/12/2021