Welcome to 14 Canvasback Road! This five bedroom, four bathroom home is located fourth row ocean in Sea Pines can sleep a group of up to fourteen guests. With the beach path just next to the home, it's only a couple of minutes until your toes are in the sand!
The private pool was recently refinished and offers complimentary pool heat seasonally. As long as the temperature doesn't fall below 55 degrees, you are all set to enjoy FREE pool heat typically March through May & September through November (must call office in advance of your stay to confirm and schedule).
Another nice perk of this home? It is a dog friendly rental! The pet fee is $175 plus tax and covers up to two dogs maximum. If you are planning on bringing your furry friend, please reach out to our office in advance to pay the additional fee and confirm your four legged BFF.
- Bedroom 1: King (Master #1, First Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 2: Two Doubles (First Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 3: King (Master #2, 2nd Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 4: Two Queens (2nd Floor, Flat Screen TV, Shared Bath)
- Bedroom 5: Twin Bunk Bed (2nd Floor, Flat Screen TV, Shared Bath)
- Distance to Beach: 4th Row Ocean
- Private Pool: The pool is approximately 26' by 13'. The pool is able to be heated seasonally only at no additional cost. It is not able to be heated if the temperatures drop below 55 degrees at any point during your stay. Must call Coastal Home and Villa at least two weeks prior to your arrival to arrange for pool heat.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen, Washer/Dryer, Wireless Internet
- 2,236 Square Feet
- Dog Friendly: This home permits a max of two dogs to stay in the home. The pet fee is $175 plus tax - please reach out to our office in advance to confirm and pay the additional pet fee.
- Parking: There is parking available at the home for up to four cars max. Not all can be large SUVs due to the size of the driveway. The garage can fit one car and three smaller cars can fit in the driveway. Parking passes are an additional $17/pass per week.
Wonderful House and Location
This home is newly renovated and is fantastic. The home has a great open feel with high ceilings. We had 6 adults and 3 children in the house and there was plenty of room. What makes this home great is the access to the beach path. It runs next to the home. I have been going to HH my whole life and have rented a lot of homes that are 3rd or 4th row and never had a path as nice as this. The home is in a great spot in Sea Pines, close to the Ocean gate. Beach is perfect and uncrowded. Thanks for a great vacation.- Brandon M , Posted: 10/07/2020
Excellent- Thomas S , Posted: 08/03/2020