Welcome to 12 Spotted Sandpiper! This classic, fun Sea Pines five bedroom, three bathroom home can sleep a group of up to 11 guests total. It is located second row oceanside in Sea Pines with peek-a-boo ocean views. Short walk to the beach!
A nice perk of this home is that it offers complimentary pool heat. As long as the temperature doesn't fall below 55 degrees, you are all set to enjoy FREE pool heat typically March through May & September through November (must call office in advance of your stay to confirm and schedule). It is also a very easy walk to the beach!
This classic Sea Pines beach home is very comfortable and has been well-maintained to keep its original charm. This eclectically styled home has a large pool that can be heated seasonally. The first floor has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. The first bedroom has a queen size bed, flat screen television, and private access to the outdoor pool area. The second bedroom has two twin beds, flat screen television, and a small ocean oriented outdoor seating area to hear the sounds of the ocean. These bedrooms share a hallway bathroom that has a step-in shower.
As you make your way upstairs, you will enjoy the open concept kitchen, living room, and dining area surrounded by walls of windows for peek-a-boo ocean views from either inside or ocean facing deck off the living and dining areas. The cozy second floor living area has a wall-mounted flat screen television and plenty of natural light. This level of the home has 3 bedrooms. The third bedroom is the master bedroom at the end of the hallway with a king size bed, ensuite bathroom with a step-in shower, wall-mounted flat screen television, and a set of slider doors that open to a private deck. The fourth bedroom has a king bed and a wall-mounted flat screen television. The fifth bedroom has one double bed and one twin bed. The fourth and fifth bedrooms share a hallway bathroom that has a step-in shower.
The outdoor living space area a highlight of this quaint home - the private pool has been redone in recent years with the addition of an in-pool sun deck for relaxing with your feet already in the water. There is a wall-mounted flat screen television to enjoy during the day and night while you enjoy this spacious outdoor area. Plenty of seating surrounds the large pool and it is enclosed with fencing The home as a propane grill located on the upstairs porch off the dining area.
- Bedroom 1: Queen (1st Floor, Flat Screen TV, Shared Bath)
- Bedroom 2: Two Twin Beds (1st Floor, Flat Screen TV, Shared Bath)
- Bedroom 3: King (Master, 2nd Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 4: Double + Twin Bed (2nd Floor, Shared Bathroom)
- Bedroom 5: King Bed (2nd Floor, Flat Screen TV, Shared Bathroom)
- Distance to Beach: 2nd Row Ocean
- Pool Info: Approximately 15 feet by 30 feet. The pool is able to be heated seasonally only. It is not able to be heated if the temperatures drop below 55 degrees at any point during your stay. Must call Coastal Home and Villa at least two weeks prior to your arrival to arrange for pool heat.
- Dog Friendly: This home permits a max of two dogs to stay in the home. The pet fee is $175 plus tax - please reach out to our office in advance to confirm and pay the additional pet fee.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen, Washer/Dryer, Wireless Internet, Gas Grill
- Parking: Parking is available for up to four cars maximum. Car passes are an additional $17/pass per week.