Welcome to 24 Sandhill Crane! This stunning oceanfront home has five bedrooms with five and a half bathrooms and can host a group of up to 19 guests.
The outdoor area is simply the best! Outdoor dining table available, a private pool, gas grill, plenty of seating and oceanfront views! The pool also offers complimentary pool heat seasonally. As long as the temperature doesn't fall below 55 degrees, you are all set to enjoy FREE pool heat typically March through May & September through November (must call office in advance of your stay to confirm and schedule).
On the first floor of the home you will find three of the bedrooms. The first bedroom has a king bed, flat screen TV and an oceanfront view plus direct access to the outdoor porch. There is a private bathroom accessible through the bedroom with a walk-in shower. This bathroom also opens up to the living area.
Bedroom two has two queen beds, flat screen TV and an oceanfront view plus direct access to the porch. The private bath has a walk-in shower and separate soaking tub. Bedroom three has two double beds and a flat screen TV. The private bath has a walk-in shower.
Also on the first floor you have the laundry room with a washer and dryer & a second fridge. The first of two living rooms features an oceanfront view, large flat screen TV and direct access to the pool deck area. The mini-bar area off this living room has a wine fridge and under counter ice maker.
The second living area has a large flat screen TV with direct access to the large, oceanfront balcony. This balcony has outdoor dining available as well as seating. Sit back, relax and enjoy the ocean breeze! There is a sleeper sofa located in this living area.
The updated kitchen is fully equipped with all major appliances and has a breakfast table with seating. The formal dining area just around the corner can seat up to eight guests. A powder room is located close to these areas.
The fourth bedroom is the master bedroom - direct oceanfront with a king bed, sitting area, walk-in closet and flat screen TV. Another perk? Direct access to the oceanfront balcony! The private master bath has a walk-in shower, separate soaking tub and his-and-her sinks.
At the end of the hallway, you have an updated full bathroom with a walk-in shower. This is the main bathroom for the final bedroom on the third floor.
The fifth bedroom is the perfect spot for the kiddos. It has two twin beds plus a pyramid bunk bed (double on bottom, twin on top). There is a flat screen TV and the bathroom is located at the bottom of the stairs on the second floor.
24 Sandhill Crane is a stunning home that you and your crew will absolutely love!! Can't beat the views!
- Bedroom 1: King (1st Floor, Oceanfront, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 2: Two Queens (1st Floor, Oceanfront, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 3: Two Doubles (1st Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 4: King (Master, 2nd Floor, Oceanfront, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 5: Pyramid Bunk + Two Twin Beds (3rd Floor, Flat Screen TV, Bathroom Access at Bottom of Stairs)
- Additional Sleeping: Sleeper Sofa in Second Floor Living Room
- Distance to Beach: Oceanfront
- Pool Info: The private pool is approximately 28 feet by 15 feet. The pool is able to be heated seasonally only. It is not able to be heated if the temperatures drop below 55 degrees at any point during your stay. Must call Coastal Home and Villa at least two weeks prior to your arrival to arrange for pool heat. The firepit by the pool is NOT available for use.
- 5,000 Square Feet
- Washer/Dryer, Wireless Internet, Fully Equipped Kitchen with Keurig & Regular Drip Coffee Maker
- Parking: Parking is very limited at this home and the garage is NOT available for use. Four cars max - each car pass $17/pass/week plus tax.
A Great Time for Girls and Grands
We had an absolutely wonderful time on our vacation to Hilton Head this year! My daughters and my 4 grandchildren and my sister and I LOVED the house at 24 Sandhill Crane. It was simply beautiful and so perfect for our group. The grounds and furnishings were well-maintained and tastefully updated. And the beach is right there! Coastal Home and Villa was easy to work with and quickly responded to our every need. We also enjoy staying in the Sea Pines area. We'll be back for sure!!!- Varyn G , Posted: 05/12/2021
Perfect spot in Sea Pines
Beautiful, functional home with lovely and comfortable furnishings. The home was supplied with nice linens and excellent kitchen inventory. We loved the covered patio and easy access to the beach.- Ronda S , Posted: 07/09/2021
Wonderful vacation rental! Our family of 10 (6 adults and 4 little ones—all 3 yrs and younger) had so much fun that we called on our way out of town and booked again for next year! The outdoor area, heated pool, and proximity to the beach make this a perfect rental for families with young children.- Elizabeth B , Posted: 05/24/2021
We had a wonderful vacation at this lovely home! The heated pool, the beach, the comfortable and beautifully decorated house, and the location were fantastic and allowed us to really relax and really enjoy our seaside retreat! Will definitely come back again!- Anita M , Posted: 05/17/2021