Welcome to 7 Lands End Road - a beautiful three bedroom, three bathroom townhome located on the tip of the Island. This property has breathtaking views of the Calibogue Sound. 7 Lands End Road can sleep up to eight guests total. Your crew is bound to love this beautiful townhome and location of Lands End. 2021 will mark the first year this property is a vacation rental!
Lands End is located near the South Beach Marina in Sea Pines and boasts some of the best sunsets on the Island plus a scenic boardwalk along the water. Walk over to the South Beach Marina and famous Salty Dog Cafe within minutes. Enjoy all of the shops and restaurants it has to offer! There is a community pool located in the center of Lands End that is open seasonally.
On the main level of the home, you'll have the living room, kitchen and dining area. All three of these are open to each other and have views of the Calibogue Sound. Just off the living room is a screened in porch - which is a great spot to soak in the water views. You have direct access to the waterfront scenic boardwalk that winds throughout the Lands End complex directly from the sundeck at 7 Lands End Road.
The first bedroom has two twin beds, flat screen television and a private bathroom. There is also a sleeper sofa located in the living room.
The master bedroom has a king bed and views of the water. It also has a flat screen television and a private bathroom. The third bedroom has one queen bed, a flat screen television and a private bathroom.
- Bedroom 1: Two Twins (First Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 2: King (Master, Second Floor, Water View, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 3: Queen (Second Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Additional Sleeping Option: Sleeper Sofa in the Living Room on the First Floor
- Distance to Beach: Waterfront property - views of the Calibogue Sound. Two minute walk to the beach access.
- 1500 Square Feet
- Fully Equipped Kitchen, Washer/Dryer, Gas Grill, Wireless Internet
- Sun Deck & Screened-In Porch
- Parking: There is parking available at the property for up to two cars max on a private drive. No parking on streets or landscaping permitted. Parking passes are an additional $17/pass per week. If you are traveling with more than two vehicles, please call Coastal Home and Villa for options prior to your arrival.
7 Lands ends was a great experience even before we arrived. Checkin details and need to knows was provided allowing for easy access. The place is great and the views make it all worth it!! Enjoying great sunsets and a great meal on the new grill was awesome ...inside all essentials were provided and kitchen well stocked. The rooms are spacious and beds were very comfortable..having the 3 bathrooms also provided convenience and shower power was excellent. Sea Pines is a great spot and being walking distance to Salty Dog made some memorable moments for our group.. I hope to be back again to this perfect find!- D R , Posted: 04/13/2021