Welcome to 76 South Sea Pines Drive! This newly renovated three bedroom, two bathroom home can host a group of up to eight guests.
The private pool is the perfect area to relax and take a dip! The private pool and spa are both able to be heated for an additional fee for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. Please call our office in advance of your stay if you are interested! There is also a gas grill available for use that comes fully stocked with propane.
The beach is just a short walk away. The beach path is conveniently located just across the street - it takes no more than five minutes to walk to the beach.
76 South Sea Pines drive is all one level. The main living room is open to the kitchen and has a 65" flat screen television mounted to the wall. This home is outfitted with wireless internet and a small desk area should you need to knock out a little work while on vacation.
The updated kitchen features stainless steel appliances and a bar top with seating for up to four. Just off the kitchen is the laundry area with a washer and dryer plus a full-sized back up refrigerator.
The formal dining room has a table for up to eight guests. There is direct access to a screened in porch overlooking the private pool and spa from this porch. Plus you have plenty of seating to relax outside!
The master bedroom has a king bed and a 39" flat screen television. There is also direct access to the pool deck from this bedroom. The private master bathroom is newly updated with a walk-in shower.
The second bedroom has a queen bed and the third bedroom has two queen beds. Both of these bedrooms each have a 39" flat screen television and they share a bathroom with a shower/tub combo.
76 South Sea Pines Drive is a newly renovated home that has all the feels of being on the coast!
- Bedroom 1: King (Master Bedroom, Flat Screen TV, Private Bathroom)
- Bedroom 2: Queen (Flat Screen TV, Shared Bathroom)
- Bedroom 3: Two Queens (Flat Screen TV, Shared Bathroom)
- Distance to Beach: 5th Row Ocean. The beach path is located right across the street from the home - takes no more than five minutes to walk to the beach.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen, Two Refrigerators, Washer/Dryer, Wireless Internet and a Gas Grill
- Pool Info: The pool is a kidney shaped pool - approximately 25 feet by 10 feet. The pool and spa are able to be heated for an additional fee for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. Please call our office in advance if you are interested! Must call Coastal Home and Villa at least two weeks prior to your stay to confirm and pay the additional fee.
- 2,050 Square Feet
- Screened-In Porch
- Parking: Parking is available for up to four cars max at 76 South Sea Pines Drive. Car passes are an additional $17/pass per week. If you require more than the allotted amount of parking spots, please call Coastal Home and Villa for options.
Welcome to Hilton Head Island's most celebrated resort! With its iconic lighthouse, 2 world-class marinas, 5,000 oceanfront acres and seemingly endless walking and biking paths, Sea Pines (located on the southern tip of the island) has been the island's most recognized resort for more than 50 years. The array of activities available to guests is virtually limitless; from its three premier gold courses (including Harbour Town Links, a perennial stop for the PGA Tour) to tennis at the Sea Pines Racquet Club (ranked #1 for tennis programs by TENNIS Magazine) to incredible dining, shopping and outdoor adventures. For many, Sea Pines is more than a resort - it's the essence of Hilton Head Island and the best of the Lowcountry.
Everything was easy regarding rental of this property. If I had a question, the rental agency was quick to answer them. One problem arose regarding heating the pool and spa but it was taken care of immediately. Great vacation home.- Janet P from Spring Hill, FL, Posted: 10/23/2019
November 2019 Stay
Lovely appointed home. Super clean. Perfect location. Steps away from the beach. We loved everything about it!! We will stay here again if available for our next visit to HHI!! And Coastal, they are fantastic.... their personal touches were so thoughtful and appreciated.- J W , Posted: 01/27/2020