Welcome to 16 Sandhill Crane - a third row ocean dog friendly home! This four bedroom, three and a half bathroom home is located very close to the beach in Sea Pines and can sleep a group of up to ten guests.
This is a dog friendly rental! The pet fee is $250 plus tax and covers up to two dogs maximum. If you are planning on bringing your doggo, please reach out to our office in advance to pay the additional fee and confirm your four legged BFF.
Relax by the private pool and soak in the sunshine! A gas grill is located by the pool and propane will be provided for the grill. The private pool is able to be heated for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day for an additional cost. Please reach out to our office in advance if you would like to schedule pool heat.
The living room has ample seating and a large flat screen television. It's open to the kitchen, dining area and a sunporch. The fully equipped kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and even a flat screen television. The mini-bar in the living room has a sink and wine-fridge. A powder room is located close by as well.
The dining room table can seat up to ten guests & there is additional bar top seating available at the kitchen island. The sunporch off the living room has more seating and even a table.
The master bedroom offers a king bed and flat screen television. The private bath features his and her sinks plus a walk-in shower. There is a small porch off this bedroom with a couple of chairs to relax in as well!
The second bedroom has one queen bed and two twin beds + a small flat screen television. The private bathroom has a shower/tub combo.
Bedroom three has a queen bed and bedroom four has two twin beds. Both bedrooms have flat screen televisions and they share a jack-and-jill bathroom with a shower/tub combo.
- Bedroom 1: King (Master, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 2: Queen + Two Twins (Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 3: Queen (Flat Screen TV, Shared Bath)
- Bedroom 4: Two Twins (Flat Screen TV, Shared Bath)
- Distance to Beach: 3rd Row Ocean
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with a Keurig & Regular Drip Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer, Wireless Internet, Gas Grill
- 10 Beach Towels
- Pool Info: The kidney shaped pool is approximately 29 feet by 9 feet. The private pool is able to be heated for an additional fee for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. Please call our office in advance if you are interested! Must reach out to Coastal Home and Villa at least two weeks prior to your arrival to schedule the heat and pay the additional fee.
- Dog Friendly: This home permits a max of two dogs to stay in the home. The pet fee is $250 plus tax - please reach out to our office in advance to confirm and pay the additional pet fee.
- 2,512 Square Feet
- Paying guest reservations staying between 4-27 nights will receive a $250 VayK Gear beach/bike gear credit. This will be emailed to you after making a reservation and is valid for VayK Gear rentals only.
- Parking: There is parking available at the home for up to four cars max. Parking passes are an additional $17/pass per week. If you require more than the allotted amount of parking spots, please call Coastal Home and Villa for options. The garage is not available for guest use.
Great House in Sea Pines
This house is amazing! So much of everything. The pool was clean, the house had so many kitchen items that make the trip stress free!- Kristen Z , Posted: 08/08/2022
Wonderful rental company to work with! Very responsive! House roomy and comfortable for 7 people, near the beach, parking for 4 cars, kitchen well equipped and space enough for more than one cook at a time. Convenient to stores and entertainment. In an area where the beach is not as crowded which we felt was a plus. Hope to return- Barbara O , Posted: 01/23/2023
Sea Pines Hilton Head vacation
Overall very pleased with this property.- Frank K , Posted: 06/13/2022
Memorial Day Week 2022
Enjoyed staying at this location. Residential road access to this and neighboring properties was very quiet, private. Easy access to beach path/beach. Enjoyed the living area, dining area and kitchen layout as we had 9 staying. Pool well kept. Easy access to local restaurants and other sites- Gerald H , Posted: 06/06/2022
16 Sandhill Crane
We had a wonderful time at this home. It was over Thanksgiving week and the kitchen had everything we could need for the feast, and the family room and bedrooms were very comfortable. And it is in a fantastic location so close to the beach.- Christina T , Posted: 12/14/2021
Memorial Day get away
We had a great experience. We had two issues with the TV and with a smoke alarm needing a battery. They were both resolved quickly- Kelby S , Posted: 06/23/2021
Love the location and proximity to the beach. Good size with good sized kitchen. We loved the pool and the stay. Thank you- Chris S , Posted: 01/05/2021
Updated house close to the beach
Loved this house! We will want to stay here again. Very clean and updated. Nice pool and outdoor space couple minute walk from the beach. Highly recommend.- Stacy S , Posted: 06/13/2022
Fabulous Family Beach Vacation
We spent a week with family and our 2 dogs at this beautiful home only 3 rows back from the beach! A great location in Sea Pines with a very short walk to the beach. The proximity to the beach makes it easy to go back and forth throughout the day. We spent mornings at the beach and afternoons at the pool. The home is very spacious with plenty of room for family and guests. We enjoyed the well apportioned kitchen and dining area as well as the closed in porches, spacious living room and wet bar. We rented bikes to ride on the beach as well as to explore Sea Pines and Coligny Plaza. Check in and check out was quick and easy right at the property. We look forward to returning in the future! Thank you to our hosts for allowing us to spend the week in your lovely home!- James M , Posted: 08/06/2021