Welcome to 16 Sandhill Crane - a third row ocean dog friendly home! This four bedroom, three and a half bathroom home is located very close to the beach in Sea Pines and can sleep a group of up to ten guests.
This is a dog friendly rental! The pet fee is $175 plus tax and covers up to two dogs maximum. If you are planning on bringing your doggo, please reach out to our office in advance to pay the additional fee and confirm your four legged BFF.
Relax by the private pool and soak in the sunshine! A gas grill is located by the pool and propane will be provided for the grill. The private pool is able to be heated for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day for an additional cost. Please reach out to our office in advance if you would like to schedule pool heat.
The living room has ample seating and a large flat screen television. It's open to the kitchen, dining area and a sunporch. The fully equipped kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and even a flat screen television. The mini-bar in the living room has a sink and wine-fridge. A powder room is located close by as well.
The dining room table can seat up to ten guests & there is additional bar top seating available at the kitchen island. The sunporch off the living room has more seating and even a table.
The master bedroom offers a king bed and flat screen television. The private bath features his and her sinks plus a walk-in shower. There is a small porch off this bedroom with a couple of chairs to relax in as well!
The second bedroom has one queen bed and two twin beds + a small flat screen television. The private bathroom has a shower/tub combo.
Bedroom three has a queen bed and bedroom four has two twin beds. Both bedrooms have flat screen televisions and they share a jack-and-jill bathroom with a shower/tub combo.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Washer & Dryer, Wireless Internet, Gas Grill
- Pool Info: The private pool is able to be heated for an additional fee for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. Please call our office in advance if you are interested! Must reach out to Coastal Home and Villa at least two weeks prior to your arrival to schedule the heat and pay the additional fee.
- 2,512 Square Feet
- Distance to Beach: 3rd Row Ocean
- Dog Friendly: This home permits a max of two dogs to stay in the home. The pet fee is $175 plus tax - please reach out to our office in advance to confirm and pay the additional pet fee.
- Parking: There is parking available at the home for up to four cars max. Parking passes are an additional $17/pass per week. If you require more than the allotted amount of parking spots, please call Coastal Home and Villa for options. The garage is not available for guest use.
- Bedroom 1: King (Master, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 2: Queen + Two Twins (Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 3: Queen (Flat Screen TV, Shared Bath)
- Bedroom 4: Two Twins (Flat Screen TV, Shared Bath)
Welcome to Hilton Head Island's most celebrated resort! With its iconic lighthouse, 2 world-class marinas, 5,000 oceanfront acres and seemingly endless walking and biking paths, Sea Pines (located on the southern tip of the island) has been the island's most recognized resort for more than 50 years. The array of activities available to guests is virtually limitless; from its three premier gold courses (including Harbour Town Links, a perennial stop for the PGA Tour) to tennis at the Sea Pines Racquet Club (ranked #1 for tennis programs by TENNIS Magazine) to incredible dining, shopping and outdoor adventures. For many, Sea Pines is more than a resort - it's the essence of Hilton Head Island and the best of the Lowcountry.
Memorial Day get away
We had a great experience. We had two issues with the TV and with a smoke alarm needing a battery. They were both resolved quickly- Kelby S , Posted: 06/23/2021
Love the location and proximity to the beach. Good size with good sized kitchen. We loved the pool and the stay. Thank you- Chris S , Posted: 01/05/2021