Welcome to 25 Ruddy Turnstone! This beautifully renovated six bedroom, six bathroom home is located third row ocean in Sea Pines and can host a group of up to 14 guests. With the beach path just next to the home, it takes no time to get to the beach!
This home features a nice pool deck area with a gas grill. The pool and spa are able to be heated for an additional fee for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. Please call our office in advance of your stay if you are interested! The home is also outfitted with wireless internet.
Located on the first floor you will find the main living room with a flat screen television. The kitchen is open to the dining area and living room. The fully equipped kitchen features a large island, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, gas stovetop and even a double oven. The dining room table has ample seating. Additional seating is located outside on the deck or bar top on the kitchen island. You have direct access to the pool deck from all of these areas.
The master bedroom has a king bed. The private master bathroom has a double vanity, soaking tub and separate walk-in shower.
The guest bedroom features a queen bed and small closet. There is a full bathroom with a walk-in shower located just outside the entrance of this bedroom.
The first of two washer and dryers is located on the first floor in the laundry room.
The third bedroom is located mid-level. It has a queen bed and walk-in closet. The private bathroom has his-and-her sinks plus a walk-in shower.
There is a second laundry room on the mid-level with a washer and dryer.
Located on the second floor landing, there is a sitting area with a flat screen TV. Just behind this landing, there is a small room with two twin beds. Perfect spot for the little ones! The bathroom access would be shared with one of the bedrooms on this floor.
Bedroom four has a king bed and walk-in shower. The private bathroom has a walk-in shower. The fifth bedroom also has a king bed and walk-in closet. The private bathroom has a shower/tub comb. The sixth bedroom has two double beds and walk-in shower. The private bathroom has a walk-in shower.
25 Ruddy Turnstone is the perfect home for a beach getaway - large enough for a big family and very close to the ocean! With recent updates, you will definitely enjoy vacationing here - your own slice of paradise!
- Bedroom 1: King (Master, First Floor, Private Bathroom)
- Bedroom 2: Queen (First Floor, Bathroom Access Right Outside Door)
- Bedroom 3: Queen (Mid-Level, Private Bathroom)
- Bedroom 4: King (Second Floor, Private Bathroom)
- Bedroom 5: King (Second Floor, Private Bathroom)
- Bedroom 6: Two Double Beds (Second Floor, Private Bathroom)
- Additional Sleeping Options: Two Twin Beds Located In A Small Sitting Room on Second Floor
- Distance to Beach: 3rd Row Ocean ~ beach path located just off the pool area making it a very quick walk!
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with a Regular Drip Coffee Maker & Keurig, Gas Grill, Wireless Internet, Two Washers & Two Dryers
- Pool Info: The pool is approximately 25 feet by 12 feet. The pool and spa are able to be heated for an additional fee for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. Please call our office in advance if you are interested! Must call Coastal Home and Villa at least two weeks prior to your stay to confirm and pay the additional fee.
- 4,750 Square Feet
- Parking: There is parking available at the home for up to six cars max. Parking passes are an additional $17/pass per week. If you require more than the allotted amount of parking spots, please call Coastal Home and Villa for options.
Great location, tons of space!
This home is steps from the beach via a private path off of the backyard. The beach is perfect, not too crowded. The home is ideal for multiple families as there is plenty of space and a large kitchen! I highly recommend.- Melissa M , Posted: 06/02/2020
We just returned from a week at this beautiful home. For us, the location was perfect and we loved that you could walk back and forth to the beach because it was so close. Plenty of room for our large group of adults and teenagers. Very well stocked kitchen and lots of room to feed a large group (so many vacation rentals overlook that detail). Property manager was very responsive to a few minor issues and also after a tropical storm hit the island. We couldn't be more pleased with their response. Will book with them again for sure.- Janell E , Posted: 07/14/2021
A great family getaway
We thoroughly enjoyed staying at 25 Ruddy Turnstone. The house was a great set up for 3 families. Lots of bedrooms and bathrooms and a large, open common area for gathering together. The kitchen was well stocked with everything we needed. The dining room table was large and there was lots of seating in the living room, so it was easy for everyone to be together. We would love to rent this house again.- Adam S , Posted: 07/21/2021
Great beach house
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this house. We loved being so close to the beach & the kitchen was well equipped. The management company responded quickly when we had a small issue. I highly recommend this house!!- Babs W , Posted: 06/28/2021
This property was wonderful. Very clean and loved the location.- Julie C , Posted: 07/26/2021
Would highly recommend.- Robert F , Posted: 06/03/2020