Welcome to 55 Heritage Road! This newly built five bedroom, five and half bathroom Sea Pines home is absolutely beautiful! It is located on the 4th hole of the Harbour Town Golf Links -- great spot to catch the RBC Heritage! This home can comfortably sleep a group of up to twelve guests.
Take a splash in the private pool that has a view of both the tee box & the green of the golf course. There pool is able to be heated for an additional fee, see notes below for more information. There is a mix of chaise loungers and chairs around the pool + a table with seating for eight and a standalone gas grill. (The bulit-in gas grill is not available -- but there is a full standalone gas grill with propane provided).
The living room overlooks the golf course & pool area + has a large flat screen TV. The dining room can seat up to ten & there are four stools available at the kitchen bar top. The fully equipped kitchen has all major appliances, two refrigerators, a double oven and Keurig. Just off the kitchen - there is a powder room and laundry room with a washer & dryer.
The master bedroom is located on the first floor. It has a king bed, walk-in closet and flat screen TV. The private bath has his/her sinks, soaking tub and a separate walk-in shower.
Bedroom two has a king bed and flat screen TV. The private bathroom has a walk-in shower. Bedroom three has two queen beds and a flat screen TV. The private bath has a double vanity and walk-in shower.
The second living room has plenty of seating and a large flat screen TV. There is a mini-bar with a sink, second Keurig and beverage cooler.
The fourth bedroom has a king bed, walk-in closet and flat screen TV. The private bathroom has a double vanity and walk-in shower. The fifth bedroom has a king bed and flat screen TV. The private bathroom has a walk-in shower.
- Bedroom 1: King (1st Floor, Master, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 2: King (Mid-Level, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 3: Two Queen Beds (Mid-Level, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 4: King (2nd Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 5: King (2nd Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Two Refrigerators, Double Oven, Regular Drip Coffee Maker & Keurig
- Washer & Dryer, Wireless Internet, Standalone Gas Grill
- Two Living Areas
- 3,625 Square Feet
- Pool Info: The private pool is approximately 28 feet by 15 feet. The pool is able to be heated for an additional fee. It is not able to be heated if the temperatures drop below 55 degrees at any point during your stay. Typically this means it can only be heated from March through November for an additional fee. Must call Coastal Home and Villa at least two weeks prior to your arrival to arrange for pool heat.
- Distance to Beach: This home is a short bike ride away from the beach access. It is just under a mile from the home to the closest beach access path off of South Sea Pines Drive. If you'd prefer to visit the Sea Pines Beach Club (located two miles away) where there is also beach access and a place to grab lunch and drinks... If you opt to bike, there are bike racks available at the Beach Club. You can also drive to the trolley lot and take the complimentary seasonal trolley to the Sea Pines Beach Club. No parking is available at the Beach Club unless you are staying mid-September through early March.
- Paying guest reservations staying between 4-27 nights will receive a $250 VayK Gear beach/bike gear credit. This will be emailed to you after making a reservation and is valid for VayK Gear rentals only.
- Parking: There is parking available at the home for up to five to six cars max (depending on size of cars). Parking passes are an additional $17/pass per week.
Wonderful Extended Family Vacation
Spent a week at 55 Heritage. Would definitely rebook in the future. Plenty of space and sleeping options for large families. There were 11 of us total. Each bedroom has its own really nice bathroom which was so nice. The smaller den area on second floor was perfect for the teenagers who wanted to have their own space for a while. Great view of the 4th hole of the golf course. Outdoor area was relaxing with plenty of seating. The property manager was very responsive to every inquiry or need. Perfect location. It was memorable week.- Laura H , Posted: 07/19/2021
We were here for a family funeral. Lots of space and room for everyone.- Caitlin C , Posted: 08/01/2022
Excellent- Doug F , Posted: 06/21/2021
Couples Golf & Beach Retreat
Very spacious & loved having a bathroom in each bedroom!- Christi D , Posted: 09/07/2022
This was a lovely property. Contemporary and clean and very livable. Had the feeling of an upscale hotel. Great kitchen with most needed amenities at hand. Great yard and pool. Easy 1km bike ride to beach. Close bike ride to all other parts of Sea Pines. Far enough from golf course to not be bothered, but close enough to make fun of golfers routinely hitting the water! Great privacy to the left (looking out at course) - a bit less so to the right (we had no neighbours during our stay, so wasn't a worry, but a full house on that side would make the stay a bit more social - but that could be said for most of Sea Pines which is set up like a neighbourhood). Loved Sea Pines. Loved Hilton Head. And SC generally. Coastal H&V are fantastic vacation rental managers - truly first rate. Responsive and helpful and very professional. Commensurate with the quality of the property. When you're spending this much on a rental, do yourself a favour a go with a premium rental agency like Coastal. 5 stars from us. Wish we were still there!!- Ivan S , Posted: 05/28/2021
Beautiful is an understatement!
We had the best experience we could have imagined at 55 Heritage. The home itself is perfect for families of all sizes. The pool and view was picture perfect. We have no complaints at all. We look forward to booking again in the future. Thank you for sharing your home with us!- Melinda G , Posted: 05/23/2022