Welcome to 55 Heritage Road! This newly built five bedroom, five and half bathroom Sea Pines home is absolutely beautiful! It is located on the 4th fairway of the Harbour Town Golf Links -- great spot to catch the RBC Heritage! This home can comfortably sleep a group of up to twelve guests.
- Bedroom 1: King (1st Floor, Master, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 2: King (Mid-Level, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 3: Two Queen Beds (Mid-Level, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 4: King (2nd Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 5: King (2nd Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Washer & Dryer, Wireless Internet, Gas Grill
- Two Living Areas
- 3,625 Square Feet
- Pool Info: The private pool is approximately 28 feet by 15 feet. The pool is able to be heated for an additional fee. It is not able to be heated if the temperatures drop below 55 degrees at any point during your stay. Typically this means it can only be heated from March through November for an additional fee. Must call Coastal Home and Villa at least two weeks prior to your arrival to arrange for pool heat.
- Distance to Beach: This home is a short bike ride away from the beach access. It is just under a mile from the home to the closest beach access path off of South Sea Pines Drive. If you'd prefer to visit the Sea Pines Beach Club (located two miles away) where there is also beach access and a place to grab lunch and drinks... If you opt to bike, there are bike racks available at the Beach Club. You can also drive to the trolley lot and take the complimentary seasonal trolley to the Sea Pines Beach Club. No parking is available at the Beach Club unless you are staying mid-September through early March.
- Parking: There is parking available at the home for up to six cars max. Parking passes are an additional $17/pass per week.
Welcome to Hilton Head Island's most celebrated resort! With its iconic lighthouse, 2 world-class marinas, 5,000 oceanfront acres and seemingly endless walking and biking paths, Sea Pines (located on the southern tip of the island) has been the island's most recognized resort for more than 50 years. The array of activities available to guests is virtually limitless; from its three premier gold courses (including Harbour Town Links, a perennial stop for the PGA Tour) to tennis at the Sea Pines Racquet Club (ranked #1 for tennis programs by TENNIS Magazine) to incredible dining, shopping and outdoor adventures. For many, Sea Pines is more than a resort - it's the essence of Hilton Head Island and the best of the Lowcountry.