Welcome to 19 West Beach Lagoon! This stunning home has seven bedrooms, seven bathrooms (plus two half baths) and can sleep up to twenty guests total. It is located second row ocean in the exclusive Sea Pines enclave neighborhood of Beach Lagoon - this home is directly adjacent to a neighborhood beach path that will take you over a lagoon bridge and directly to the beach about 100 yards away from your pool! Your group will not be disappointed you rented this home - it is gorgeous!
This is a dog friendly rental! The pet fee is $175 plus tax and covers up to two small to medium dogs maximum. If you would like to bring your dog, please reach out to us in advance to confirm and pay fee.
The outdoor pool area has everything you'd need - plenty of seating, outdoor shower, gas grill and even a half bath. A large screened in porch with outdoor dining is available. The private pool and spa are fenced in & can be heated for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. There is an additional fee for this - please call our office at least two weeks prior to your arrival to schedule pool and/or spa heat. 19 West Beach Lagoon is the perfect island getaway home!
- Bedroom 1: King (Master, 1st Floor, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 2: King (1st Floor, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 3: King (Master, 2nd Floor, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 4: King (2nd Floor, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 5: King (Master, 2nd Floor, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 6: Three Queen Beds (2nd Floor, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 7: Two Queen Beds (2nd Floor, Private Bath)
- Distance to Beach: 2nd Row Ocean. It is a very easy walk to the beach as there is a small bridge just off the property that leads you to the beach path.
- Newly Renovated Home, Short Walk to the Sea Pines Beach Club
- Large Screened in Porch with Dining & Seating
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with a Keurig & Regular Drip Coffee Maker, 2nd Fridge in Garage, Two Washer Dryers (one set is located in a downstairs master bedroom)
- Three Master Suites, Three Living Areas, Wireless Internet, Gas Grill, Outdoor Beach Shower
- Pool Info: The pool is approximately 24'x12' with a depth of 3 1/2 - 4 1/2' & is fenced in. The pool and spa are able to be heated for an additional fee for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. Please call our office at least two weeks prior to your arrival if you are interested to confirm and pay fee.
- Dog Friendly: This home permits a max of two small to medium dogs to stay in the home. The pet fee is $175 plus tax - please reach out to our office in advance to confirm and pay the additional pet fee.
- 6,523 Square Feet
- Parking: There is parking available for up to 8 cars. Parking passes are an additional $17/pass per week.
Hilton Head Retreat
Huge house with great screened porch, pool, and beach access. Management was extremely helpful in providing quick answers and addressing all of our concerns. Great property for a family reunion!- Kathleen R , Posted: 09/22/2021