Welcome to 19 West Beach Lagoon! This stunning home has seven bedrooms, seven bathrooms (plus two half baths) and can sleep up to twenty guests total. It is located second row ocean in the exclusive Sea Pines enclave neighborhood of Beach Lagoon - this home is directly adjacent to a neighborhood beach path that will take you over a lagoon bridge and directly to the beach about 100 yards away from your pool! Your group will not be disappointed you rented this home - it is gorgeous!
This is a dog friendly rental! The pet fee is $250 plus tax and covers up to two small to medium dogs maximum. If you would like to bring your dog, please reach out to us in advance to confirm and pay fee.
The outdoor pool area has everything you'd need - plenty of seating, outdoor shower, gas grill and even a half bath. A large screened in porch with outdoor dining is available. The private pool and spa are fenced in & can be heated for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. There is an additional fee for this - please call our office at least two weeks prior to your arrival to schedule pool and/or spa heat. 19 West Beach Lagoon is the perfect island getaway home!
- Bedroom 1: King (Master, 1st Floor, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 2: King (1st Floor, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 3: King (Master, 2nd Floor, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 4: King (2nd Floor, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 5: King (Master, 2nd Floor, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 6: Three Queen Beds (2nd Floor, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 7: Two Queen Beds (2nd Floor, Private Bath)
- Distance to Beach: 2nd Row Ocean. It is a very easy walk to the beach as there is a small bridge just off the property that leads you to the beach path.
- Newly Renovated Home, Short Walk to the Sea Pines Beach Club
- Large Screened in Porch with Dining & Seating
- Fully Equipped Kitchen, Keurig & Regular Drip Coffee Maker, Crockpot, 2nd Fridge in Garage, Standalone Ice Maker, Double Beverage Fridge, Two Washer Dryers (one set is located in a downstairs master bedroom)
- Three Master Suites, Three Living Areas, Wireless Internet, Gas Grill, Outdoor Beach Shower
- 8 Beach Towels & 1 Beach Wagon
- Pool Info: The pool is approximately 24'x12' with a depth of 3 1/2 - 4 1/2' & is fenced in. The pool and spa are able to be heated for an additional fee for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. Please call our office at least two weeks prior to your arrival if you are interested to confirm and pay fee.
- Dog Friendly: This home permits a max of two small to medium dogs to stay in the home. The pet fee is $250 plus tax - please reach out to our office in advance to confirm and pay the additional pet fee.
- 6,523 Square Feet
- Paying guest reservations staying between 4-27 nights will receive a $250 VayK Gear beach/bike gear credit. This will be emailed to you after making a reservation and is valid for VayK Gear rentals only.
- Parking: There is parking available for up to 8 cars. Parking passes are an additional $17/pass/week + tax.
Amazing house and location
If you are looking for top notch location, generously and nicely stocked kitchen amenities, tons of space, super clean house with beautiful decorating taste this is the house for you. We were at full capacity and never felt cramped. Having a double beverage frig as well as an extra frig in the garage helped out so much with our large party. Beach Lagoon is my favorite place as it is centrally located in Sea Pines. It is 2.5 to 3 miles to Salty Dog, Harbor Town, and Colligny. The only draw back I could mention is the size of the pool deck. We visited in April. We had a couple of days the were extremely windy. The deck area did seem tight with all of us up there together but would not stop me from renting again or recommending this house. The screened in porch was a great hang out spot as well which is adjacent to the pool deck. We loved this place!!- Jenni W , Posted: 04/27/2022
Great Home and Location
This was one of the best homes and locations we have stayed at on Hilton Head. The multiple living areas offered perfect separation for our family and the screened porch was large enough for all of us to enjoy the beautiful weather and ocean breezes. The pool and deck were nice and private and having the beach path directly to the left of the house made it so easy to get to the beach. We will definitely be back again!!- Kelli M from Hilton Head, Posted: 11/06/2021
Your home was a great vacation spot for our family. The bedrooms were all more than adequate size wise and exceptionally clean along with the rest of of your home. Pool area perfect for relaxing and enjoying the sun. Easy beach access and all other amenities were above and beyond expectations. Thanks so much.- Tim T , Posted: 05/31/2022
The location of this house is wonderful. The beach was almost ours was so nice not to be crowded on the beach. We all, 17 of us loved it. The only complaint I have is it is not very handicapped friendly . No grab bars in showers and hard to get upstairs from driveway. Would be very easy to fix showers and bathrooms by adding bars. But again, this is our favorite house ..my family wants to book this again .- Judith C , Posted: 08/16/2022
Sea Pines Paradise
The house was amazing. Clean and comfortable. We had two maintenance issues and both were addressed immediately. We give all the staff and maintenance folks 11 out of 10 stars! We hope to stay at this property again next year.- Richard W , Posted: 06/28/2022
In a word- fabulous!
The house is absolutely amazing. from the huge foyer the minute you walk in the door to the grand living room and dining rooms. The kitchen is fully stocked and it's great to also dine in there while watching the big screen TV in the open concept family room. The pool was so refreshing and the walk to the beach literally take about 3 minutes. Very spacious bedrooms each with their own private bath and TVs are in all the rooms. Can't say enough about how gorgeous this house is and there is no better location on Hilton Head. Enjoy!- Rosanne P , Posted: 05/16/2022
All Good !!- Glenn W , Posted: 07/11/2022
This is the second year in a row and we’ve already booked 2023
This is a perfect house in a great location and very accommodating for a large group ( we had 14 in total). Rooms are large, kitchen is well laid out. Covered porch is a great gathering place. Pool and spa are in a private backyard. Beach is 300 yards away! Conveniently located in sea pines.- Dann H , Posted: 07/03/2022
We had our kids and grandkids on this trip. Lots of pool time, beach time and just good memories just enjoying this beautiful home!- T F , Posted: 06/13/2022
This was our favorite house so far that we have rented in Sea Pines! Beach Lagoon is a lovely, quiet neighborhood. So close to the beach, you can hear the surf. The rooms are all very spacious and attractive. Plenty of room for babies and toddlers with porta cribs provided too. First floor bedroom also works well for office space. Super well equipped kitchen and nice appliances. Eating space was wonderful as well. Plenty of separate areas for a large group to spread out. Would definitely rent again!- Randy D from Lake Toxaway NC, Posted: 09/29/2022
We enjoyed our stay.- Tabitha I , Posted: 06/06/2022
The house was beautiful, the pool was great and we had a FANTASTIC VACATION!!!!!!- Ellen B , Posted: 09/13/2022
Rented this house for a two week vacation and had family stay with us the first week, and friends the second week. Overall we had a wonderful vacation. The house was perfect for us, and each of our family members and friends enjoyed their accommodations. The house is absolutely beautiful as shown in the pictures. The service provided by Coastal Home and Villa was excellent.- Daniel C , Posted: 05/09/2022
Hilton Head Retreat
Huge house with great screened porch, pool, and beach access. Management was extremely helpful in providing quick answers and addressing all of our concerns. Great property for a family reunion!- Kathleen R , Posted: 09/22/2021