Welcome to 14 Spotted Sandpiper! This renovated four bedroom, three bathroom home is located second row ocean in Sea Pines. With the beach path being just next to the home, you will have your toes in the sand in minutes!
14 Spotted Sandpiper is all one level and can sleep up to ten guests total. A couple nice perks - it was just renovated (completed early 2021) and it is dog friendly (see details below).
This home features a new pool deck area with plenty of chaise loungers to soak up the rays. The pool and spa are able to be heated for an additional fee for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. Please call our office in advance of your stay if you are interested. There are even two outdoor dining tables - each table seats six. Plus you have use of a gas grill and an outdoor shower.
The open concept living room, kitchen and dining area is perfect for making vacation memories! The living room has a large flat screen TV. The dining area can seat up to ten. There is an outside small patio area off the kitchen with a table for four. Bonus home has two refrigerators - one full sized in the kitchen & a smaller one in the hall closer to the pool. There is a sunroom with additional seating just off the living room & this has access to the pool deck.
The first king bedroom is just off the kitchen. It has a flat screen TV & private bathroom with a double vanity and walk-in shower. The master bedroom is at the end of the hall and has a king bed, walk-in closet and flat screen TV. There is a private bathroom with a walk-in shower & his/her sinks.
The third bedroom has two twin beds & the fourth bedroom has a queen bed + built in twin bunk bed. These two bedrooms each have a flat screen TV and they share a bathroom that has two sinks and a shower/tub combo.
- Bedroom 1: King (Master Bedroom, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 2: King (Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 3: Two Twins (Flat Screen TV, Shared Bath w/ Bedroom Below)
- Bedroom 4: Queen Bed + Built-In Twin Bunk Bed (Flat Screen TV, Shared Bathroom w/ Bedroom Above)
- Distance to Beach: 2nd Row Ocean - beach path just next to the home.
- Pool Info: The pool is approximately 30' by 12' and dept of 3.5'-6'. The pool and spa are able to be heated for an additional fee for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. Please call our office in advance if you are interested to confirm and pay fee.
- Dog Friendly: This home permits a max of two dogs to stay in the home. The pet fee is $175 plus tax - please reach out to our office in advance to confirm and pay the additional pet fee.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen, Washer/Dryer, Wireless Internet, Gas Grill
- 2747 Sq. Feet
- Parking: Parking is available for up to four cars maximum. Car passes are an additional $17/pass/week plus tax.
We rented the house for three weeks to get away from the cold in Kansas. We used to own rental property in Sea Pines so I had high expectations. The location is fantastic (2nd row and you can hear the ocean). The management company was great to work with and very responsive. I believe we were one of the first renters. The rooms are a nice size and the beds were very comfortable. Liked the open floorplan and updated kitchen and bathrooms. Appreciate the fact that the house was dog-friendly. You are right on the beach path which is positive but there is limited privacy until the bushes/trees grow to block the house/pool. Overall, Great house and would highly recommend this location!- Lori O , Posted: 03/24/2021
Wonderful Spring Break!
A gracious and spacious home, steps from the beach with a lovely pool and hot tub. We had a wonderful Spring Break and would return to this property in the future.- Arwen T , Posted: 04/12/2021