Welcome to 2 Cottage Court - a five bedroom, four bathroom home that can sleep up to sixteen guests. This home is located in Palmetto Dunes and a quick bike or walk to the beach.
**Winter 2022/Early 2023 Renovations - Pictures to Come**
- New Flooring Throughout
- Completely New Kitchen: Redesigned and completely updated kitchen with all new appliances, cabinets and countertops.
- Bedroom 1: King (First Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 2: King (First Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 3: Two Twins (First Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath accessed from Bedroom or Living Room)
- Bedroom 4: King with Sleeper Sofa (Mid-Level, Flat Screen TV, Shared Bath)
- Bedroom 5: Two Pyramid Bunks (twin on top, full on bottom) (Second Floor, Flat Screen TV) *Please note the upstairs bunk bedroom does not have a private bathroom or a bathroom on this floor. Those sleeping in this bunk bedroom would need to utilize a bathroom downstairs - either one of the bathrooms off the first floor bedrooms or the mid-level bedroom bathroom.*
- Distance to Beach: 7 Minute Walk to Beach. Very easy bike ride or there is a complimentary on call shuttle, The Dunes Buggy, that will take you to the beach. The Dunes Buggy typically operates mid/late March through Labor Day (dates subject to change).
- Pool Info: The pool is approximately 29 feet by 15 feet. The private pool is able to be heated at the home for an additional fee for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. Please email/call Coastal Home and Villa at least two weeks prior to your arrival to pay the additional fee & schedule heating of the pool if interested.
- Washer/Dryer, Wireless Internet, Gas Grill
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with a Crockpot, Regular Drip Coffee Maker & Keurig, Two Refrigerators
- Six Beach Towels & Six Beach Chairs
- Dog Friendly: This home permits a max of two dogs to stay in the home. The pet fee is $250 plus tax - please reach out to our office in advance to confirm and pay the additional pet fee.
- 3,400 Square Feet
- Paying guest reservations staying between 4-27 nights will receive a $250 VayK Gear beach/bike gear credit. This will be emailed to you after making a reservation and is valid for VayK Gear rentals only.
- Parking: Parking is available for up to six cars max (five in the driveway/one in the garage). Car passes are an additional fee. They start at $25/pass for up to a week and increase depending on length of stay. You are billed based on the exact amount of car passes you request. As such, the car pass fee will be added on after confirming the reservation.
Palmetto Dunes is one of the most desired communities on Hilton Head Island. Located mid-island and rated one of Top 25 World's Best Family Resorts by Travel + Leisure Magazine, Palmetto Dunes is situated at the very heart of Hilton Head Island. With more than 3 miles of beachfront, three world-class golf courses, an award-winning tennis center, full-service marina and a breathtaking 11-mile lagoon, Palmetto Dunes is an eco-friendly resort featuring an unending list of activities and amenities. Palmetto Dunes is also home to Shelter Cove, the island's premier waterside destination and home to a fabulous collection of shops and restaurants, all surrounding a full-service, world-class marina.
Very happy with the home on all levels. Would definitely recommend!- Chris H , Posted: 07/28/2022
This home exceeded our expectations for sure! The pool and bunk room were both very spacious, and we had plenty of room to spread out on rainy afternoons. Palmetto Dunes never disappoints! Absolutely would recommend.- Jessica D , Posted: 08/01/2022
Clean, Comfortable, Relaxing!
We found 2 Cottage Court to be everything we needed and wanted. The house is beautiful, nicely laid out so that you had privacy and togetherness simultaneously, well equipped with everything needed kitchen, pool and laundry wise. Plenty of parking (we had 3 cars for 3 days) . No complaints. We highly recommend this house and our host, Coastal Home and Villa.- Alan R , Posted: 08/01/2022
July 4th Family vacation
Perfect house and location for a big group and / or family!!- Jennifer T , Posted: 07/10/2022