16 East Beach Lagoon is your classic Sea Pines oceanfront home. This six bedroom, five and half bedroom home is located directly on the ocean and also a short walk to the newly rebuilt Sea Pines Beach Club.
This home has a gorgeous, large oceanfront pool & spa with ample seating for the crew. The pool and spa can be heated seasonally for an additional fee, please call our office in advance to schedule. Enjoy the gas grill and cook a meal outside while entertaining your group splish splashing in the pool!
As you enter the home, you are greeted with a large and open living area that features a flat screen television. Just off the living area is a perfect lounge spot with additional seating. There is a powder room located close by as well.
Next to the living area is one of the best perks of the home, the gourmet updated GORGEOUS kitchen! This kitchen will have you wanting to eat every meal in the home. It truly is a chef's dream. There is plenty of seating for the entire group just off the kitchen area.
The first master suite is located oceanfront on the first level and has direct access to the pool deck area. The master bedroom has a king bed with a flat screen television and large walk-in closet. It also has a small sitting area in the bedroom. The private master bathroom features a double vanity, large soaking tub, and separate walk-in shower.
Just across the hall is bedroom number two that has a king bed and a flat screen television. This bedroom has a private bath with a double vanity and walk-in shower.
The third bedroom features two twins and is closer to the kitchen area. It has a flat screen television and private bath with a shower/tub combo.
The second master suite is located on the second floor. It features a king bed, oceanfront views, and a sitting area with a flat screen television. It has direct access to a second floor balcony. The updated bathroom is just off the bedroom with a double vanity and large walk-in shower. This bathroom is shared with the twin bedroom.
The fifth bedroom has two twin beds and a flat screen television. It has direct access to the same bath shared with the king bedroom above.
The final, sixth bedroom is an oceanfront bedroom with a king bed and a small sitting area. It has a flat screen television and access to the second floor oceanfront balcony. It has a private bathroom with a walk-in shower.
There is an open den on the second level that has a sleeper sofa for additional accommodations.
16 East Beach Lagoon is an incredibly spacious yet quaint and classic Sea Pines beach home. If you are looking for a clean, comfortable, and moderately priced ocean home - 16 East Beach Lagoon is for you! While it has had a few updates, it is more of a casual beach home.
- Bedroom 1: King (Master, First Floor)
- Bedroom 2: King (First Floor)
- Bedroom 3: Two Twins (First Floor)
- Bedroom 4: King (Second Floor)
- Bedroom 5: King (Second Floor)
- Bedroom 6: Two Twins (Second Floor)
- Additional Sleeping Options: Sleeper Sofa in the Upstairs Den
- Distance to Beach: Oceanfront Home
- Pool Info: This home has both a private pool and spa. The pool and spa are able to be heated for an additional fee for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. Please call our office in advance if you are interested! Must call Coastal Home and Villa at least two weeks prior to your stay to confirm and pay the additional fee.
- 4,445 Square Feet
- Parking: There is parking available at the home for up to six cars max. Parking passes are an additional $17/pass per week. If you require more than the allotted amount of parking spots, please call Coastal Home and Villa for options.
Absolutely Perfect Place!
This is our 2nd time in the home and love it. The pool area, the view, the privacy - you can't ask for more. Our family loves the kitchen and overall layout of the home - very comfortable and casual. Can't wait to return!- Dan J , Posted: 05/20/2020
Perfect beachfront home for family vacation. Loved the layout and location.- Yvette M , Posted: 06/08/2020