6 Black Duck is a beautiful six bedroom, five and half bathroom oceanfront home located in Sea Pines. With 6,465 square feet - this home can easily accommodate up to twenty guests. It is conveniently located directly next to a beach path - making it a super easy walk to the beach!
The pool and spa are located on the ground level. There is a sun deck on both sides of the pool. The pool and spa are able to be heated for an additional fee for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. Please call our office in advance of your stay if you are interested!
This home is outfitted with wireless internet, a gas grill and washer/dryer.
The main level is located up one flight of stairs and is where you will find the main living area, kitchen, and a couple of bedrooms.
As you enter the home, you are greeted with a spacious living room that has floor to ceiling windows with oceanfront views. There is a small porch with chairs for relaxing outside as well. Plus there is a powder room located close to the foyer.
The kitchen has granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, gas stove, and a double oven. There is a sitting area just off the kitchen with a large flat screen TV. There is a wet bar with a wine fridge, sink, and standalone ice maker.
A few steps away you will find the formal dining room with seating for up to ten. For additional seating options - there is a breakfast table for four plus bar top seating for four more in the other room.
The master bedroom is oceanfront and offers a king bed with a flat screen TV and access to the oceanfront porch. The private master bath is incredibly spacious with a walk-in shower, separate soaking tub, his and her sinks and granite countertops.
The second bedroom has a king bed and a flat screen TV. The private bath has a soaking tub, walk-in shower, double vanity, and granite countertops. Just outside this bedroom there is a twin bed and pull out twin trundle at the end of the hallway for additional sleeping arrangements.
Bedroom three has two queen beds with ocean views. Bedroom four has a twin bunk bed. Both bedrooms have flat screen TVs and share a bathroom with his and her sinks, granite countertops, and a shower/tub combo.
The fifth bedroom has two queen beds and oceanfront views. There is a flat screen TV and sitting area in the bedroom. The private bathroom has a walk-in shower and separate soaking tub.
The sixth bedroom has a king bed with a flat screen TV and small patio off this bedroom with ocean views. The private bathroom has a soaking tub, separate walk-in shower, his and her sinks, and granite countertops. There is also a private office on the second floor that includes a sleeper sofa for extra sleeping options.
- Bedroom 1: King (Master, 1st Floor, Ocean View, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 2: King (1st Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 3: Two Queens (2nd Floor, Ocean View, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 4: Two Queens (2nd Floor, Ocean View, Flat Screen TV, Shared Bath)
- Bedroom 5: Bunk Bed (2nd Floor, Flat Screen TV, Shared Bath)
- Bedroom 6: King (2nd Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Additional Sleeping: Office with Sleeper Sofa (2nd Floor)
- Additional Sleeping: Twin with Twin Trundle (1st Floor End of Hallway)
- Distance to Beach: Oceanfront home. 120 yards to the beach via the path located off the pool deck.
- Pool Info: 17 feet by 26 feet. The pool and spa are able to be heated for an additional fee for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. Please call our office at least two weeks prior to your arrival to confirm and pay fee.
- Ten Beach Towels Provided, Four Beach Chairs, Washer/Dryer, Full Kitchen, Keurig, Wireless Internet (no landline phone access)
- Parking: There is parking available at the home for up to eight cars max. Parking passes are an additional $17/pass per week.
Family Spring Break
We had a group of 11 ranging in age from 4 to 64 and everyone had a great time. The location and home were perfect. We were within walking distance/bike ride of many beaches, shops, and restaurants but also felt secluded and private.- Daniel S , Posted: 04/27/2021