Welcome to 12 Seaside Sparrow - your own slice of vacation paradise! This newly built luxurious six bedroom, six and a half bathroom vacation home can sleep up to 19 guests. It is located second row ocean in Sea Pines. The beach path is conveniently located next to the home - making it a very easy walk to the beach.
This highly appointed home features a private pool and spa. There are chaise loungers around the pool as well as an outdoor dining table and chairs. The pool and spa can be heated for an additional fee for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. Please call our office in advance of your stay if you are interested in heating either.
As you walk in the home, you are greeted with the perfect open concept layout. There is a large flat screen TV mounted on the wall in the living room. Just off the living room is a powder room. The dining room has direct access to the outdoor entertaining area. The gourmet kitchen offers a large kitchen island, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, six burner gas range, a double oven, and an oversized fridge! The mini-bar area has all the "extras" - stand alone ice maker, beverage cooler and additional sink.
Step outside to the outdoor entertaining area and be prepared to spend some good quality time right there! Overlooking the pool, you have the covered porch with a flat screen TV and outdoor seating. The gas fireplace is not available for use - it is for decoration only. There is a standalone gas grill available for use on the pool deck.
The master bedroom has a king bed, sitting area, walk-in closet, and flat screen TV. The private bath has a double vanity, walk-in shower and separate soaking tub. Bedroom two has a king bed, flat screen TV and private bath with a walk-in shower.
The laundry room has a washer/dryer, counterspace, cabinets and a sink. There is a second washer/dryer located mid-level. This home is outfitted with wireless internet.
The spacious second master bedroom has a king bed, flat screen TV, desk and a private terrace. The private bath has a double vanity, walk-in shower and separate soaking tub.
Bedroom four is the perfect hideaway for the kiddos. It has two built in bunk beds, a small twin window seat bed and a sleeper sofa. There is a sitting area with a sofa and a couple chairs plus a flat screen TV. The private bathroom has a double vanity, bathtub and separate walk-in shower.
Bedrooms five and six both have a king bed and small twin window seat bed plus a flat screen TV. Each has a private bath with a walk-in shower.
Go ahead and mark this home in your calendar every year as you will want to come back year after year to 12 Seaside Sparrow.
- Bedroom 1: King (Master, 1st Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 2: King (1st Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 3: King (Master #2, Mid-Level, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 4: King with Twin Window Seat (2nd Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 5: King with Twin Window Seat (2nd Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 6: Two Twin Built-In Bunk Beds, Twin Window Seat, Sleeper Sofa (2nd Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Distance to Beach: 2nd Row Ocean
- Stunning Newly Constructed Home
- Fully Equipped Gourmet Kitchen with Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Large Kitchen Island, Pantry, Double Oven, Standalone Ice Maker & More
- Outdoor Entertaining Area: Covered Porch with Seating, Flat Screen Television, and a Gas Grill
- Pool Info: Approximately 32 by 10 feet (the entrance area of the pool is more narrow). The pool and spa are able to be heated for an additional fee for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day - please call our office at least two weeks prior to arrival to confirm and pay fee.
- Parking: There is parking available for up to 6 cars max. Parking passes are an additional $17/pass per week.
Absolutely perfect home. No detail was missed in the home design and amenities. Our family of 10 thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will definitely be back. Bill and Talley from Coastal Home and Villa were great to work with. Extremely responsive and helpful. Highly recommend this home.- Janet O from Canton, MI, Posted: 04/29/2019