Welcome to 11 Bald Eagle Road!! This six bedroom, five and a half bathroom home can easily accommodate a group of up to fifteen guests. It is a quick walk to the beach as it is located second row ocean in Sea Pines. You can have your toes in the sand in under three minutes!
The newly renovated pool deck is the best spot to relax and catch some rays. The private pool and spa can be heated for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. There is an additional fee to heat the pool and/or spa - please reach out to our office in advance of your stay if you are interested. There is a gas grill available for grilling out as well.
A nice perk of this home is that it has multiple living areas. The main living area is incredibly spacious with plenty of seating, a flat screen television and access to the back porch. There is also a small den with additional seating, a flat screen television and access to the back porch.
The fully equipped kitchen is open to both living areas. There is an eat-in breakfast table in the kitchen and a larger dining room table just outside the kitchen.
The laundry room with a washer/dryer is located on the first floor. Just down a small flight of stairs there is a game room featuring a large flat screen television, ping pong table and foosball table - fun for the kids AND the adults! There is a half bath located just at the top of the steps on the main floor. This home is also outfitted with wireless internet.
The master bedroom has a king bed and flat screen television. The private bathroom has his-and-her sinks, soaking tub and separate walk-in shower.
The second master suite is located mid-level. It has a king bed, sitting area and a flat screen television. The private bathroom has a soaking tub and a separate walk-in shower.
The remaining four bedrooms are located on the second floor. Bedroom three has two twin bunk beds and a flat screen television - perfect spot for four kiddos! Bedroom four has a king bed and a flat screen television. These two bedrooms are connected via jack-and-jill bathroom that has a walk-in shower.
The fifth bedroom has a queen bed and a flat screen television. The private bathroom has a walk-in shower. The sixth bedroom has a queen bed plus a twin daybed. There is a flat screen television in this bedroom plus a private bathroom with a shower/tub combo.
- Bedroom 1: King (Master, Main Level, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 2: King (Master #2, Mid-Level, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 3: Two Twin Bunks (Second Floor, Flat Screen TV, Shared Bath)
- Bedroom 4: King Bed (Second Floor, Flat Screen TV, Shared Bath)
- Bedroom 5: Queen (Second Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 6: Queen + Twin Daybed (Second Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Distance to Beach: 2rd Row Ocean Home
- Pool/Spa Info: 30 feet long with a width of 10 feet. The pool and spa can be heated for an additional fee for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. Please reach out to Coastal Home and Villa at least two weeks prior to your stay to confirm and pay the additional fee.
- 4,336 Square Feet
- Game Room - Foosball Table, Ping Pong and a Large Flat Screen Television
- Washer/Dryer, Wireless Internet, Full Kitchen
- Parking: Parking is available for up to five cars at 11 Bald Eagle Road. Car passes are an additional fee. Parking passes are an additional $17/pass per week. If you require more than the allotted amount of parking spots, please call Coastal Home and Villa for options. There is not a garage at this home, that has been converted to the game room.
Well appointed, roomy, and feels like home
I’m in love with the Savannah brick fireplace and entryway floor that capture your attention when you enter this home. The large great room with comfortable and plentiful seating was a must for our large family and this home felt like a home away from home. It was so cozy in spite of being quite quite roomy. The large windows and skylights lit up the great room quite well and brought the outdoors to us. We estimated that the deck, which appeared to be new, was at least 40’ long and we took advantage of the wrought iron table as well as well as the rockets and gliders out there. The game room was a hit with the kids and the cozy sitting room was perfect when solitude was needed for making a phone call, doing a little work, or nursing the baby. We loved the fact that each bedroom had its own full bath and that there were 3 zones for controlling the temperature throughout the house. The large, rustic dining table was perfect for our large family meals or a game of dominoes and the well appointed kitchen was perfect for prepping our meals since we ate in every night we were here (with the exception of the day we took in lunch at Hudson’s, a must when we visit HH.) The grill was perfect for the nights we grilled out the short walk to the beach made it so easy to get out there for our daily morning and evening walks. The location gave us easy access to South Beach and the bike trail. We spent much of our time in the pool or sitting poolside in the comfy lounge chairs. We also took advantage of reading a few of the books from the collection made available to us by the owners. Thanks!! The laundry room was accessible off the kitchen and we couldn’t have survived the week without it. Overall, we had a wonderful stay and look forward to returning.- Molly W from Lebanon, OH, Posted: 09/14/2019
This is a large, comfortable home with beautiful decor. There are both large and cozy common areas. The spacious bedrooms allow guests to have their own personal space. The location is a short walk to the beach, which is perfect for watching the sunrise and sunset. There are numerous activities and restaurants nearby, We especially enjoyed bicycling in Sea Pines. We loved the home and the area and hope to return!- Constance L from Lebanon, Posted: 02/09/2020