Welcome to 99 Dune Lane!! This four bedroom, two and a half bathroom home is located oceanfront in the Forest Beach area of Hilton Head Island. 99 Dune Lane can host a group of up to ten guests.
This is a dog friendly rental & allows up to two dogs total. The pet fee is $175 plus tax and covers up to two dogs. If you are planning on bringing your furry friend, please reach out to our office in advance to pay the additional fee and confirm your four legged BFF.
This oceanfront home features a private pool that is fenced in + a private walkway to the beach. The pool also offers complimentary pool heat seasonally. As long as the temperature doesn't fall below 55 degrees, you are all set to enjoy FREE pool heat typically March through May & September through November (must call office in advance of your stay to confirm and schedule).
All bedrooms and common areas are located on one level at the home - which is elevated up one flight of stairs. On the left side of the home, there is a queen bedroom located oceanfront. The second bedroom has two double beds. These two bedrooms share a hall bathroom with a walk-in shower.
On the right side of the home, you have the two remaining bedrooms. Bedroom three has a queen bed and bedroom four has two double beds. These two bedrooms share a hall bathroom with a shower/tub combo.
The living room faces the ocean and has direct access to a deck. There are stairs from the deck that will lead you down to the pool area. Downstairs off the carport/pool area you will see a room with the the washer/dryer & a half bath. This half bath & laundry room are accessed from the outside of the home downstairs off the carport.
99 Dune Lane is a quaint, classic older Forest Beach rental home. If you are looking for a clean, comfortable, and moderately priced ocean home - 99 Dune Lane is for you! While it has had a few updates, it is more of a smaller leisure beach home.
- Bedroom 1: Queen (Oceanview - Flat Screen TV - Shared Hallway Bathroom #1)
- Bedroom 2:Two Doubles (Flat Screen TV - Shared Hallway Bathroom #1)
- Bedroom 3: Queen (Oceanview - Flat Screen TV - Shared Hallway Bathroom #2)
- Bedroom 4: Two Doubles (Flat Screen TV - Shared Hallway Bathroom #2)
- Distance to Beach: Direct Oceanfront
- Pool Info: Private pool fenced in - approximately 30 feet by 10 feet (kidney shaped pool). The pool is able to be heated seasonally only. It is not able to be heated if the temperatures drop below 55 degrees at any point during your stay. Must call Coastal Home and Villa at least two weeks prior to your arrival to arrange for pool heat.
- 1,624 Square Feet
- Fully Equipped Kitchen, Washer/Dryer, Wireless Internet, Gas Grill
- Dog Friendly: This home permits a max of two dogs to stay in the home. The pet fee is $175 plus tax - please reach out to our office in advance to confirm and pay the additional pet fee.
- Parking: There is parking available at the home for up to three cars total -- two in the driveway and one in the carport.
About the area? Often referred to as the unofficial "downtown district" of Hilton Head Island, Forest Beach is one of the island's original communities and retains much of the charm that has set it apart since its inception. Boasting 3 miles of coastline reaching from Sea Pines to Shipyard, including beaches widely regarded as the island's best, Forest Beach's natural beauty and breathtaking views are without parallel. Forest Beach is also home to Coligny Plaza - the island's most popular shopping district - as well as the highly regarded Van Der Meer Tennis Center.
We had a great time staying at 99 Dune Lane! It was a short walk to Coligny Plaza and having the beach directly outside was exactly what we needed for our young children. The pool was nice and warm to enjoy even in our chilly days. It’s a great setup for 2 families with 2 bedrooms and bath on one side of the house and 2 on the other.- Kelly M , Posted: 04/16/2021
Lovely week at the Beach
Perfect location to enjoy the beach, bike to the shops, close to many restaurants and golf resorts. Split floor plan perfect for two families. Heated pool was a nice added bonus. Upper and lower patio perfect for a relaxing vacation. Lots of sunlight, spacious, easy and accessible!- Kelli S , Posted: 03/27/2021