6 Brown Pelican is your slice of paradise. This beautifully renovated eight bedroom, six bathroom oceanfront Sea Pines home has all that you want in a vacation rental home!
The private pool deck has plenty of chaise lounges for relaxing. The pool and spa are able to be heated for an additional fee for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day (call our office in advance to schedule). There is also amazing outdoor living space - a covered seating area with couches to crash after a fun day in the sun. The home is outfitted with wireless internet and a gas grill. This is a dog friendly home for an additional fee of $175 plus tax - please let us know in advance if you plan to bring your dog.
Just beyond the grand staircase, is the first living area and large wet bar. It offers a sectional sofa and flat screen TV. There is access to the pool deck as well. For your convenience, there is a large wet bar with a refrigerator and dishwasher. The first of two washer/dryers are located downstairs.
The first bedroom perfect for the kiddos. It has two sets of twin bunk beds & a double bed that also has twin trundle pull out plus a flat screen TV. The private bathroom has a walk-in shower.
The first master suite has a king bed, flat screen TV and direct access to the pool deck. The private bath has a walk-in shower. Bedroom three has two twin beds and bedroom four has a king bed. They share a bathroom with a walk-in shower. Both bedrooms have flat screen TVs.
The spacious living room has ample seating and a flat screen TV. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and much more. There is a second laundry room & a third full sized refrigerator in the room off the kitchen.
There is direct access off the living and dining area to the expansive, L shaped second floor wraparound porch. The outdoor seating area offers even more options to relax with the view of the beautiful ocean.
The second master suite has a king bed, flat screen TV, and balcony access with ocean views. The private bathroom has a double vanity and walk-in shower.
Bedroom six has two sets of twin bunks and bedroom seven has a king bed. These bedrooms share a bathroom with a walk-in shower. Both bedrooms also have a flat screen TV.
The eighth bedroom has a king bed and flat screen TV. It has access to a private bath with a shower/tub combo.
- Bedroom 1: King (Master, 1st Floor, Ocean View, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 2: King (1st Floor, Flat Screen TV, Shared Bath)
- Bedroom 3: Two Twins (1st Floor, Flat Screen TV, Shared Bath)
- Bedroom 4: 2 Sets of Bunks & Double Daybed with a Twin Trundle (1st Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 5: King (Master, 2nd Floor, Ocean View, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 6: King (2nd Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 7: King (2nd Floor, Flat Screen TV, Shared Bath)
- Bedroom 8: Two Sets of Bunks (2nd Floor, Flat Screen TV, Shared Bath)
- Distance to Beach: Oceanfront home. Pavers are located off the pool area that lead directly to the beach access path.
- Pool Info: 33 feet long with an average width of 14 feet (freeform pool). The pool and spa are able to be heated for an additional fee for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. Please call Coastal Home and Villa at least two weeks prior to your stay to confirm and pay the additional fee.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Drip Coffee Maker & Keurig Coffee Machine
- Dog Friendly Home: Nonrefundable pet fee is an additional $175 plus tax. If you plan on bringing your dog, please let us know in advance.
- Parking: There is parking available at the home for up to six cars max - not all can be SUVs due the driveway size.
- Square Footage: 5,868