Welcome to 5 Brigantine! This six bedroom, six and a half bathroom is located second row ocean in Palmetto Dunes and can host a group of up to 18 guests total.
RENOVATIONS Spring 2021 - Updates include:
- Full kitchen renovation (completely reconfigured, new cabinets, new appliances, etc)
- Full renovation of all bathrooms (6 of 7 bathrooms completed November 2020; final bathroom Spring 2021)
- Refresh and update of most furniture in home (most completed October 2020, some Spring 2021); new flooring and paint throughout
- Reconfiguring main living area to become open concept design encompassing living room, dining room, and kitchen (Spring 2021)
This home features a private pool and spa. The private pool & spa offer complimentary heat seasonally. As long as the temperature doesn't fall below 55 degrees, you are all set to enjoy FREE pool & spa heat March through May & September through November (call office in advance of your stay to confirm and schedule).
Three of the bedrooms are located on the first floor of the main house and all have a flat screen TV. The first bedroom has a king bed. The private bathroom has a walk-in shower. There is a den off this bedroom with a sleeper sofa + a door that shuts to make it private.
The second bedroom has a king bedroom with a flat screen television and a door that leads to the pool deck area. The private bath has a walk-in shower. Bedroom three has a full + a twin pull-out trundle and a separate twin bed. The private bath has a shower/tub combo.
The living room is at the top of the stairs and has a large flat screen TV, access to two balconies, and ample seating. The fully equipped kitchen is just off the living area. The dining room table can seat up to 16. Additional seating is available outside. On the balcony off the kitchen you have outdoor seating and dining available + a gas grill. A powder room is in this area as well as a laundry room with a washer and dryer.
The first master bedroom has a king bed and flat screen TV. The private bath has his and her sinks plus a walk-in shower. The second master bedroom also has a king bed and flat screen TV. The private bathroom has a double vanity and walk-in shower. Both master bedrooms have access to outdoor balconies.
The guest suite (sixth bedroom) is located separate from the home just steps away from the front door of the main house. It has a king bed, sleeper sofa and a flat screen TV. There is also a mini-bar area with a Keurig, mini-fridge and small microwave. The private bath has a walk-in shower.
- Bedroom 1: King + Sleeper Sofa in Den (1st Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 2: King (1st Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 3: Full Bed with a Twin Pull-Out Trundle + One Twin Bed (1st Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 4: King (2nd Floor, Master #1, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 5: King (2nd Floor, Master #2, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 6 (Guest House): King + Sleeper Sofa (Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Distance to Beach: 2nd Row Ocean
- Private Pool & Spa. The is an L shaped pool is approximately 200 square feet in area and has both 17' and 15' lengths with widths ranging from 7' to 9'. The pool and spa are able to be heated seasonally only. Neither will heat if the temperatures drop below 55 degrees at any point during your stay. Call/email Coastal Home and Villa at least two weeks prior to your arrival to arrange for pool and spa heat.
- 4,585 Sq. Feet
- Washer/Dryer, WiFi, Fully Equipped Kitchen w/ Regular Drop Coffee Maker & Keurig
- Parking: Parking is available for up to six cars max. Car passes are an additional fee. They start at $25/pass/week + tax. You are billed based on the number of passes you request. Garage not available for use.
Wonderful week at 5 Brigantine!
We had 3 families (5 kids, 6 adults) this past week - and it was fantastic from start to finish. House was recently updated - so kitchen was very well appointed, living space was new and comfortable, and the location just couldn't be better. Pool is a little small / not a lot of deck space around - but the kids didn't mind a bit. We will be back!- Felicia W , Posted: 07/05/2021
Everything was absolutely fantastic! We would definitely stay there again.
The entire process was amazing. Top notch process and I would highly recommend to anyone looking to visit Hilton Head.- Julie R , Posted: 09/07/2021
Great Beach House
Great house and perfect location. Updated with great family room, dining and kitchen areas. Walk to be beach was very short.- Rene B , Posted: 08/10/2021
Highly Recommend 05 Brigantine for a Family Vacation
05 Brigantine was a great fit for our large family vacation. Each bedroom had it's own bathroom that had been recently remodeled and was lovely. The proximity to the beach was amazing and a very short walk. I would highly recommend this property for your next family vacation. The only downside of the property, but not a deal breaker, was the pool being very small. However, I would still rent this home again because the positives outweight a small pool.- Colleen T , Posted: 07/19/2021
Fantastic Vacation Home!
We needed a place for multiple families to spread out and this home was perfect! Each bedroom has an attached bath which was great for getting ready or for rinsing off after a day at the beach. The main level is perfect for entertaining and we loved the dining space for a larger group to all sit together. We were two minutes from the glorious beach too. We would absolutely stay here again and highly recommend it to anyone needing a larger space for a multiple family trip- R F , Posted: 09/23/2021
Great house and Coastal Homes and Villa was great to work with
House was perfect for multiple families that wanted to spend time together but also have space. Beach access right out the front door was fabulous- Shawna W , Posted: 10/19/2021