About 20 Ibis Street
20 Ibis is bound to be the perfect vacation rental for your group! This seven bedroom, six and half bathroom oceanfront Forest Beach home has all the unique amenities that you will love.
The private oceanfront pool deck has plenty of chaise lounges for relaxing, soaking up the rays, and enjoying the nice breeze off the ocean. The pool also offers complimentary pool heat seasonally. As long as the temperature doesn't fall below 55 degrees, you are all set to enjoy FREE pool heat March through May & September through November (must call office in advance of your stay to confirm and schedule). Enjoy the gas grill and cookout something delish for the entire crew while overlooking the breathtaking oceanfront views. Underneath the home, you will find a shuffleboard court! Great fun for the kiddos AND the adults! This home is also outfitted with wireless internet access.
The downstairs area has an open concept with an ease of flow from the kitchen to the living room. Entertain in the kitchen while enjoying the ocean views. The living room has a number of seating options including a fun window seat with ocean views. The dining area has seating for up to twelve plus an additional table that can set up to six. There is a powder room just off the living area. The laundry room is downstairs and offers a full sized back up refrigerator. Step outside to the main level balcony that overlooks the pool and ocean plus has seating and outdoor dining options.
The oceanfront master bedroom has a king bed and large television. The private bath has a double vanity, walk-in shower, and jacuzzi tub.
The second floor houses the next four bedrooms, a small kitchen, and a large oceanfront balcony. The kitchen on this level features a third full sized refrigerator, microwave, sink, and plenty of counter space. The oceanfront balcony has more seating where you can relax after a fun day in the sun and soak up views of the beautiful Hilton Head Island beach.
The second master is on this level. It has a king bed, walk-in closet, and television. It has direct access to the oceanfront deck. The private bath features a walk-in shower, bidet, and double vanity.
The next two bedrooms are both oceanfront and share a jack-and-jill bathroom with a double vanity and shower/tub combo. Bedroom three has a king bed and sleeper sofa. Bedroom four two twin beds plus a round bed (comparable to a full sized bed). Both of these bedrooms have flat screen televisions and direct access to the oceanfront balcony.
Bedroom five has two twin beds and a flat screen television. It has a private bath with a walk-in shower and double vanity.
The third master is on the top level. It has a king bed and flat screen television. The private bath has a walk-in shower.
The final bedroom is the perfect spot for the kiddos. It has four twin beds and a flat screen television. It has access to a private bathroom with a double vanity and shower/tub combo.
One of the coolest features of the home also lives on the third floor. The third and final oceanfront balcony is a covered oceanfront lookout with a Hi-Spy Master View. One of the best views on the Island from this private lookout!
• Bedroom 1: King (Master, Main Level, Oceanfront, Private Bath)
• Bedroom 2: King (Master, Second Floor, Private Bath)
• Bedroom 3: King with Sleeper Sofa (Second Floor, Oceanfront, Flat Screen TV, Shared Bath)
• Bedroom 4: Two Twins & Small Round Bed (Second Floor, Oceanfront, Flat Screen TV, Shared Bath)
• Bedroom 5: Two Twins (Second Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Bedroom 6: King (Master, Third Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Bedroom 7: Four Twin Beds (Third Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Distance to Beach: Direct oceanfront home
• Pool Info: Approximately 33 feet by 12 feet at the narrowest point -- 33 feet by 15 feet in the middle. The pool is able to be heated seasonally only. It is not able to be heated if the temperatures drop below 55 degrees at any point during your stay. Must call Coastal Home and Villa at least two weeks prior to your arrival to arrange for pool heat.
• 4170 Square Feet
• Wireless Internet (Please note while there is wireless internet, there is not a landline phone in the home)
About the area… Often referred to as the unofficial “downtown district” of Hilton Head Island, Forest Beach is one of the island’s original communities and retains much of the charm that has set it apart since its inception. Boasting 3 miles of coastline reaching from Sea Pines to Shipyard, including beaches widely regarded as the island’s best, Forest Beach’s natural beauty and breathtaking views are without parallel. Forest Beach is also home to Coligny Plaza - the island’s most popular shopping district – as well as the highly regarded Van Der Meer Tennis Center.
Map may not be 100% accurate.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS CONCERNING THIS PROPERTY
No questions found, click the button below to ask the first one!Ask A Question
Share This Property
Want To Know More About This Listing?