Welcome to 3 Black Duck! This beautiful five bedroom, five and half bathroom home is located second row ocean in Sea Pines and can sleep up to 16 guests total.
- Bedroom 1: King (Master, 1st Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 2: Two Doubles (1st Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 3: Two Doubles (1st Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 4: King (Master, 2nd Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 5: Queen (2nd Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Additional Sleeping Option: Sleeper Sofa in Upstairs Living Room
- Distance to Beach: 2nd Row Ocean
- Pool Info: The pool is approximately 35 by 15 feet. The pool and spa are able to be heated for an additional fee for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. Please call our office at least two weeks prior to your arrival if you are interested to confirm and pay fee.
- Two Living Areas, Washer/Dryer, Wireless Internet, Gas Grill
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with a Keurig & Regular Drip Coffee Maker
- Square Feet: 4,144
- Parking: Parking is available for up to six cars total. Car passes are an additional $17/pass per week. If you require more than the allotted amount of parking spots, please call Coastal Home and Villa for options.
Great time at 3 Black Duck!
We had a great time. Big house, nice pool and short walk to beach.- Greg S , Posted: 08/23/2021
Awesome house close to the beach
We have been coming to Sea Pines and renting houses for over a decade and this was by far the best house yet. Just a short walk to beach and pool area great for hanging out. The property management company was great too with the one minor request we had.- Brian K , Posted: 08/02/2021
Johnson/Delisanti Family Vacation
This rental was AMAZING! The size of the house was perfect for the 11 of us that stayed and the additional 6 that came to visit for the day! Having a bathroom in each bedroom was the key to happiness, especially with the girls outnumbering the boys! The house was just as described, the location was absolutely perfect to both the beach and Salty Dog! The kitchen had everything we needed to make breakfast, lunch and dinner for a party of 11 daily! The pool was perfect for an early morning dip, a mid day cool down from the beach and definitely night swimming! Beds were very comfortable, linens and towels were clean, and the house was too! Furnishings were newer and accommodating for gathering for meals, or lounging watching a movie together! The use of the garage and elevator was very helpful as well! The property managers were incredible. We couldn't find a TV remote, and had an issue with the garage remote and Mike was out to us in under 20 minutes! He even followed up a few days later! There were walking/biking paths right by our house, golf was everywhere, shopping and restaurants right by the house! The discounts offered for rounds of golf, bike and beach rentals were a welcomed touch! I HIGHLY recommend booking not only this house but any property with Coastal Home and Villa! Thanks for an amazing week!- Kristen J , Posted: 08/24/2021