Welcome to 3 Black Duck! This beautiful five bedroom, five and half bathroom home is located second row ocean in Sea Pines and can sleep up to 16 guests total.
Exciting renovations completed June 2022:
- Two master bathrooms completely renovated with expansive walk-in showers, double vanities and new flooring.
- Pool deck expanded + pool/spa resurfaced.
- Redesigned exterior front entry staircase for easier flow to the entrance of the home.
- New outdoor shower space.
- New exterior spiral staircase from top balcony to the foundation of the home.
- Bedroom 1: King (Master, 1st Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 2: Two Doubles (1st Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 3: Two Doubles (1st Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 4: King (Master, 2nd Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 5: Queen (2nd Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Additional Sleeping Option: Sleeper Sofa in Upstairs Living Room
- Distance to Beach: 2nd Row Ocean
- Pool Info: The pool is approximately 35 by 15 feet. The pool and spa are able to be heated for an additional fee for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. Please call our office at least two weeks prior to your arrival if you are interested to confirm and pay fee.
- Two Living Areas, Washer/Dryer, Wireless Internet, Gas Grill
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with a Keurig & Regular Drip Coffee Maker
- 10 Beach Towels
- Square Feet: 4,144
- Paying guest reservations staying between 4-27 nights will receive a $250 VayK Gear beach/bike gear credit. This will be emailed to you after making a reservation and is valid for VayK Gear rentals only.
- Parking: Parking is available for up to eight cars total. Car passes are an additional $17/pass per week. If you require more than the allotted amount of parking spots, please call Coastal Home and Villa for options.
Great house, great location and excellent pool!
We really enjoyed our stay at this SeaPines House, wonderful pool, great location for South Beach.- Anthony S , Posted: 08/05/2022
Thank you Coastal Homé and Villa for another fabulous week! We look forward to booking with you next summer!- MJ G , Posted: 08/22/2022
Perfect Family Vacation
The house exceeded our expectations! It was absolutely perfect for our family. It was well stocked, very clean with beautiful modern updates. Plenty of room inside and outside for a family of 10. We loved the close proximity to the beach and Salty Dog. We enjoyed bike riding around Sea Pines then relaxing by the large pool area. Will definitely want to return!- Stacy S , Posted: 08/17/2022
Great time at 3 Black Duck!
We had a great time. Big house, nice pool and short walk to beach.- Greg S , Posted: 08/23/2021
Johnson/Delisanti Family Vacation
This rental was AMAZING! The size of the house was perfect for the 11 of us that stayed and the additional 6 that came to visit for the day! Having a bathroom in each bedroom was the key to happiness, especially with the girls outnumbering the boys! The house was just as described, the location was absolutely perfect to both the beach and Salty Dog! The kitchen had everything we needed to make breakfast, lunch and dinner for a party of 11 daily! The pool was perfect for an early morning dip, a mid day cool down from the beach and definitely night swimming! Beds were very comfortable, linens and towels were clean, and the house was too! Furnishings were newer and accommodating for gathering for meals, or lounging watching a movie together! The use of the garage and elevator was very helpful as well! The property managers were incredible. We couldn't find a TV remote, and had an issue with the garage remote and Mike was out to us in under 20 minutes! He even followed up a few days later! There were walking/biking paths right by our house, golf was everywhere, shopping and restaurants right by the house! The discounts offered for rounds of golf, bike and beach rentals were a welcomed touch! I HIGHLY recommend booking not only this house but any property with Coastal Home and Villa! Thanks for an amazing week!- Kristen J , Posted: 08/24/2021
Awesome house close to the beach
We have been coming to Sea Pines and renting houses for over a decade and this was by far the best house yet. Just a short walk to beach and pool area great for hanging out. The property management company was great too with the one minor request we had.- Brian K , Posted: 08/02/2021