About 1 Burns Court
1 Burns Court is a gorgeous four bedroom home that can sleep up to eight located in the beautiful Palmetto Dunes community. Just a short walk to the beach, you will want to rent this slice of paradise every year!
This home features a large, private pool for your use. The pool is able to be heated for an additional fee for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. Please call our office in advance of your stay if you are interested!
There is a gas grill available to cook out as well! This home is outfitted with wireless internet for those that must sneak in a little work while they are away. For all 2019 reservations, guests can enjoy one hour of complimentary daily court time at the Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center.
As you enter the home, you are greeted with a fantastic open concept feel. There is an ease of flow from the stunning kitchen to the living room, formal dining area, and Carolina room. The updated kitchen will leave you wanting to cook at home every meal - it features stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. The formal dining room steps away has seating for up to eight. There is additional bar top seating in the kitchen as well.
Tucked away off the kitchen area is the laundry room with a washer and dryer plus a powder room.
Crash on the large sectional sofa and watch some sports on the flat screen television. The Carolina room is located just off the living room. There is more seating in there plus a wet bar and a breakfast table. Great spot to relax after a fun day in the sun.
The master bedroom is located on the first floor and has a king bed plus a flat screen television and a large walk-in closet. The private master bathroom features a double vanity, soaking tub, and updated walk-in shower.
The second bedroom has a queen bed and a flat screen television. The private bathroom has an updated walk-in shower.
The third bedroom has two twin beds and a small flat screen television. The bathroom off this bedroom has a shower/tub combo.
Located up a half flight of stairs is the fourth and final bedroom. This bedroom has a king bed and a flat screen television. The private bathroom has a double vanity and updated walk-in shower.
1 Burns Court is a beautiful near ocean home that will not disappoint!
• Bedroom 1: King (Master, First Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Bedroom 2: Queen (First Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Bedroom 3: Two Twins (First Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Bedroom 4: King (Second Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Distance to Beach: 10 Minute Walk or Complimentary Shuttle in Season
• Pool Info: 30 feet by 12 feet. The pool is able to be heated for an additional fee for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. Please call our office in advance if you are interested! Must call Coastal Home and Villa at least two weeks prior to your stay to confirm and pay the additional fee.
• 2400 Square Feet
• Washer/Dryer, Wireless Internet, Full Kitchen, Keurig Coffee Machine & Regular Drip Coffee Maker
• Parking: Parking is available for up to six cars at 1 Burns Court. Car passes are an additional $15/pass per week. **Palmetto Dunes has increased the car pass cost for any stays arriving September 1st, 2019 or later. You are billed based on the exact amount of car passes you request. As such, the car pass fee will be added on after confirming the reservation.**
Palmetto Dunes is one of the most desired communities on Hilton Head Island. Located mid-island and rated one of Top 25 World’s Best Family Resorts by Travel + Leisure Magazine, Palmetto Dunes is situated at the very heart of Hilton Head Island. With more than 3 miles of beachfront, three world-class golf courses, an award-winning tennis center, full-service marina and a breathtaking 11-mile lagoon, Palmetto Dunes is an eco-friendly resort featuring an unending list of activities and amenities. Palmetto Dunes is also home to Shelter Cove, the island’s premier waterside destination and home to a fabulous collection of shops and restaurants, all surrounding a full-service, world-class marina.
Map may not be 100% accurate.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS CONCERNING THIS PROPERTY
No questions found, click the button below to ask the first one!Ask A Question
Share This Property
Want To Know More About This Listing?