Welcome to 23 Ridgewood Lane! This spacious Sea Pines home has three bedrooms, three bathrooms (plus two half baths) and can accommodate a group of up to eight guests. It is situated on a double lot overlooking both the lagoon and the Heron Point Golf Course. With over 3,850 square feet - this newly renovated home has plenty of space to host your next vacation!
- Newly Updated Home
- Fully Equipped Gourmet Kitchen with Granite Countertops and Stainless Steel Appliances
- Outdoor Entertaining Area: Screened in Pool, 40" Flat Screen TV, Poolside Table, Gas Grill
- Three Living Areas
- Wireless Internet
- Washer & Dryer
- Pool Info: Approximately 28 feet by 15 feet. The pool is able to be heated seasonally only. The cost is $250/week plus tax. It is not able to be heated if the temperatures drop below 55 degrees at any point during your stay. Which typically means it can be heated October, November, March, April and May only. Must call Coastal Home and Villa at least two weeks prior to your arrival to arrange for pool heat.
- 3,862 Square Feet
- Distance to Beach: This home is 1.9 miles away from the Sea Pines Beach Club. If you bike to the Beach Club - there are bike racks are available. You can also drive to the trolley lot and take the complimentary seasonal trolley to the Sea Pines Beach Club. No parking is available at the Beach Club unless you are staying mid-September through February.
- Parking: There is parking available at the home for up to six cars max. Parking passes are an additional $17/pass per week. If you require more than the allotted amount of parking spots, please call Coastal Home and Villa for options. The garage is not available for guest use.
- Bedroom 1: King (Master, First Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 2: King (Second Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 3: Two Double Beds (Second Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
The screened in porch is a perfect spot to do some entertaining. You'll find the pool located in this screened-in porch as well as lovely golf and lagoon views. Grill out on the gas grill and eat pool side. There is a flat screen television for your viewing pleasure and a half bath located in the screened in pool area. The pool is able to be heated seasonally only for an additional fee. It does not heat if temperatures fall below 55 degrees, please call Coastal Home and Villa in advance if you are interested in heating the pool.
As you enter the home, you are greeted with one of three living areas. The first living area has direct access to a private porch with lagoon views. The second living area offers a large flat screen television.
The third living room is just off the kitchen area and has a flat screen television. The open kitchen, living room, and dining room area are ideal for entertaining. The updated kitchen features stainless steel appliances, a six-burner gas range, large kitchen island, wine chiller, and granite countertops.
Just off the kitchen is a powder room as well as a washer and dryer. This home is outfitted with wireless internet as well. There is an open office area located off the kitchen - good place to knock out some work if needed.
The master bedroom is located on the first floor and has a king bed plus a large flat screen television and two walk-in closets. There is direct access to the screened-in pool from the master bedroom. The private bath has a double vanity and a walk-in shower.
Bedroom two has a king bed and a flat screen television. The private bathroom has a shower/tub combo.
Bedroom three has two double beds and a flat screen television. The private bathroom has a walk-in shower.
With close over 3,850 square feet - this three bedroom home with a private pool is absolutely beautiful. There is more than enough room to accommodate your group and enjoy all that Sea Pines and Hilton Head Island have to offer!
Beautiful, well furnished, clean, and comfortable home. Our family thoroughly enjoyed our stay at 23 Ridgewood. The screened-in pool is such a bonus and provides relief from the sun while allowing you to enjoy the sights and sounds of nature around the lagoon and golf course. Thank you for sharing your home!- Angela H from NC, Posted: 06/25/2019
Loved staying here, the place was amazing.- Brett B from Atlanta, GA, Posted: 10/01/2019