8 Whistling Swan is a gorgeous newly renovated six bedroom, five bathroom (plus two half bathrooms) home that can accommodate up to 19 guests total. It is located third row ocean in Sea Pines and has close to 4,500 square feet. It is a quick walk to the beach and the Sea Pines Beach Club.
This is a dog friendly rental! The pet fee is $175 plus tax and covers up to two dogs maximum. If you would like to bring your dog, please reach out to us in advance to confirm and pay fee.
The pool deck has chaise loungers, gas grill, outdoor table and a half bath. The private pool and spa can be heated for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. There is an additional fee for this - please call our office at least two weeks prior to your arrival to schedule pool and/or spa heat.
8 Whistling Swan features two living areas! The first living room is just as you enter the home. It has plenty of seating and a large flat screen TV. There is a powder room just steps away. The second living area is open to the kitchen. It also has a flat screen TV and direct access to the screened-in porch that overlooks the pool deck.
The beautiful kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, a large kitchen island, and a private pantry. The formal dining room can seat up to eight. The breakfast table and bar top offer additional options for seating. There is also a standalone ice maker & mini-bar with a wine fridge and sink. A second full sized refrigerator is located in the garage.
The first master suite has a king bed, flat screen TV and walk-in closet. The spacious private master bath has granite countertops, his-and-her sinks, a large soaking tub and a separate walk-in shower. The private laundry room is also located mid-level with a washer/dryer and plenty of counter space.
The second master suite has a king bed, small balcony and a flat screen TV. The private master bathroom has a soaking tub, separate walk-in shower and his-and-her sinks. Bedroom three has a king bed plus a twin daybed with a flat screen TV and a small walk-in closet. The private bathroom has a walk-in shower. Bedroom four has a queen bed plus two twin beds. There is a flat screen TV as well as a small walk-in closet. Bedroom five has two pyramid bunks (full on the bottom, twin on the top). It also has a walk-in closet and a flat screen television. These two bedrooms share a bathroom that has a shower/tub combo.
Bedroom six has a king bed, walk-in closet and flat screen TV. The private bath has a walk-in shower.
*BEDDING CONFIGURATION* - Bedroom 1: King (Master, Mid-Level, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 2: King (Master, 2nd Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 3: King + Twin Daybed (2nd Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 4: Queen + Two Twins (2nd Floor, Flat Screen TV, Shared Bath with Bunk Bedroom)
- Bedroom 5: Two Pyramid Bunk Beds (2nd Floor, Flat Screen TV, Shared Bath with Queen/Twin Bedroom)
- Bedroom 6: King (3rd Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bathroom)
*ADDITIONAL INFO* - Distance to Beach: 3rd Row Ocean
- Newly Renovated Home, Short Walk to the Sea Pines Beach Club
- Elevator, Two Living Areas, Wireless Internet, Gas Grill, Washer/Dryer
- Fully Equipped Gourmet Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances, Gas Range and a Large Kitchen Island
- Pool Info: The pool is approximately 30 by 12 feet. The pool and spa are able to be heated for an additional fee for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. Please call our office at least two weeks prior to your arrival if you are interested to confirm and pay fee.
- Dog Friendly: This home permits a max of two dogs to stay in the home. The pet fee is $175 plus tax - please reach out to our office in advance to confirm and pay the additional pet fee.
- 4,474 Square Feet
- Parking: There is parking available for up to 6 cars pas. Parking passes are an additional $17/pass per week.
The property and home were gorgeous! The location was very good relative to the beach, the ocean gate, and the beach club. Coastal Home & Villa went above and beyond our expectations addressing the couple of minor issues we experienced. Their rapid response kept them from becoming major issues. We were initially concerned about refrigerator space with 16 guests. We were pleasantly surprised to find a second refrigerator in the garage that I do not believe was pictured or listed in the description. The ice maker was a favorite and kept up with our demand on coolers/drinks. The outdoor half-bath for the pool area was a great feature as well. Due to COVID, we cooked in most meals and found the kitchen and supplies met our needs. The grill was newer, clean and big enough to accommodate food for 16 people. Furniture, beds, pool chairs and amenities were comfortable and there was plenty of space to be together and/or spread out and find your own space. We would definitely return to this home and are certain we will book again with CHV! I would highly recommend you do the same. We've rented all over the island and all over the country with different rental companies. CHV should conduct clinics on how customer service is addressed. Thank you for a great week!- Matthew H , Posted: 07/20/2020
Perfect Vacation Home
Loved the entire home and company that took care of us- Rachael R , Posted: 10/19/2020
Wonderful would stay again
Wonderful property and great location!- Michelle T , Posted: 10/12/2020
We hosted 2 groups of 12 women for a New Year Goal Setting Retreat. This house was truly PERFECT for our large group. Coastal Home and Villa took care of every detail with tremendous professionalism and person contact. WE WILL BE BACK!- Pamela C , Posted: 01/27/2020