Welcome to 2 Man O War! This beautiful home is located second row ocean in Palmetto Dunes. With five bedrooms, five and half bathrooms - it can host a group of up to fourteen guests! **More pool furniture is being added & pictures will be updated once the new loungers are in.**
- Bedroom 1: King (First Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 2: Two Doubles (First Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 3: King with Twin Daybed + Twin Pull Out Trundle (Second Floor, Master, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 4: King (Second Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 5: Queen (Second Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Distance to Beach: 2nd Row Ocean
- Pool Info: The pool is approximately 30 feet by 14 feet. The pool is able to be heated seasonally only. It will heat if the temperatures drop below 55 degrees at any point during your stay. Must call Coastal Home and Villa at least two weeks prior to your arrival to arrange for pool heat. **The spa is not able to be heated**
- 3,918 Square Feet
- Washer/Dryer, Wireless Internet, Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Parking: Parking is available for up to six cars max. Car passes are an additional fee. They start at $25/pass for up to a week and increase depending on length of stay. You are billed based on the exact amount of car passes you request. As such, the car pass fee will be added on after confirming the reservation. The garage is not available for guest use. The garage is not available for guest use.
Palmetto Dunes is one of the most desired communities on Hilton Head Island. Located mid-island and rated one of Top 25 World's Best Family Resorts by Travel + Leisure Magazine, Palmetto Dunes is situated at the very heart of Hilton Head Island. With more than 3 miles of beachfront, three world-class golf courses, an award-winning tennis center, full-service marina and a breathtaking 11-mile lagoon, Palmetto Dunes is an eco-friendly resort featuring an unending list of activities and amenities. Palmetto Dunes is also home to Shelter Cove, the island's premier waterside destination and home to a fabulous collection of shops and restaurants, all surrounding a full-service, world-class marina.
Great house! Loved the open floor plan. We spent a good deal of time out on the big deck enjoying our coffee and the peaceful surroundings. Plenty of room for our group. Management company had very good communication, and made for an easy rental process. House was extremely clean, and so close to the beach. We will definitely rent again!- Steve G , Posted: 02/26/2020
We had an awesome week at this house. The house is in a great location, situated very close to the beach. We LOVE the beach in Hilton Head! The house has a large pool and great yard space for the kids to play. We particularly loved the openness and layout of the house. It was so clean and it had everything we needed and more! I would highly recommend this property.- Deb R , Posted: 02/26/2020