About 6 Black Duck
6 Black Duck is a stunning six bedroom, five and half bathroom oceanfront home located in Sea Pines. With 6,465 square feet – this home can easily accommodate up to sixteen guests. It is conveniently located directly next to a beach path - making it a super easy walk to the beach!
The pool and spa are located on the ground level. There is a sun deck on both sides of the pool – perfect for lounging and catching some rays. The pool and spa are able to be heated for an additional fee for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. Please call our office in advance of your stay if you are interested!
There is a gas grill available on one of the sundecks next to the pool. This home is also outfitted with wireless internet.
The main level is located up one flight of stairs and is where you will find the main living area, kitchen, and a couple of bedrooms.
As you enter the home, you are greeted with a spacious living room that has floor to ceiling windows with oceanfront views. There is a small porch with chairs for relaxing outside as well. Plus there is a powder room located close to the foyer.
The gourmet kitchen will leave you saying WOW. There are granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, gas stove, and a double oven. There is a sitting area just off the kitchen with a large flat screen television. There is a wet bar with a wine fridge, sink, and standalone icemaker. Plus a private laundry room with a sink, washer, and dryer.
A few steps away you will find the formal dining room with seating for up to ten. For additional seating options – there is a breakfast table for four plus bar top seating for four more in the other room.
The master bedroom is oceanfront and offers a king bed with a flat screen television and access to the oceanfront porch. The private master bath is incredibly spacious. It features a walk-in shower, separate soaking tub, his and her sinks, a make-up counter, and granite countertops.
At the end of the hall, there is the second bedroom. It also has a king bed and a flat screen television. It has a nice office area with a desk – should you need to knock out some work while on vacation. The private bath has a soaking tub, walk-in shower, double vanity, and granite countertops.
The four remaining bedrooms are on the second floor.
Bedroom three has two queen beds with a flat screen television. This bedroom has ocean views and shares a bath with the bunk bedroom. The shared bathroom has his and her sinks, granite countertops, and a shower/tub combo.
Bedroom four has a twin bunk bed and flat screen television. It shares a bathroom with the bedroom above.
The fifth bedroom is also a master suite. It has a king bed and oceanfront views. There is a flat screen television and sitting area in the bedroom. The private bathroom has a walk-in shower and separate soaking tub.
The sixth bedroom has a king bed with a flat screen television. There is a small patio off this bedroom with ocean views. The private bathroom has a soaking tub, separate walk-in shower, his and her sinks, and granite countertops.
You will not be disappointed with this home! It is a stunning home with matching oceanfront views!
• Bedroom 1: King (Master, First Floor, Ocean View, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Bedroom 2: King (First Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Bedroom 3: King (Master, Second Floor, Ocean View, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Bedroom 4: Two Queens (Second Floor, Ocean View, Flat Screen TV, Shared Bath)
• Bedroom 5: Twin Bunk Bed (Second Floor, Flat Screen TV, Shared Bath)
• Bedroom 6: King (Second Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Additional Sleeping: Office with Sleeper Sofa on the Second Floor
• Distance to Beach: Oceanfront home. 120 yards to the beach by taking the path located off the pool deck.
• Pool Info: 17 feet by 26 feet. The pool and spa are able to be heated for an additional fee for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. Please call our office in advance if you are interested! Must call Coastal Home and Villa at least two weeks prior to your stay to confirm and pay the additional fee.
• 6465 Square Feet
• Ten Beach Towels Provided
• Washer/Dryer, Full Kitchen, Keurig Coffee Machine
• Wireless Internet (Please note while there is wireless internet, there is not a landline phone in the home)
• Parking: There is parking available at the home for up to eight cars max. Parking passes are an additional $15/pass per week. If you require more than the allotted amount of parking spots, please call Coastal Home and Villa for options.
Welcome to Hilton Head Island’s most celebrated resort! With its iconic lighthouse, 2 world-class marinas, 5,000 oceanfront acres and seemingly endless walking and biking paths, Sea Pines (located on the southern tip of the island) has been the island’s most recognized resort for more than 50 years. The array of activities available to guests is virtually limitless; from its three premier gold courses (including Harbour Town Links, a perennial stop for the PGA Tour) to tennis at the Sea Pines Racquet Club (ranked #1 for tennis programs by TENNIS Magazine) to incredible dining, shopping and outdoor adventures. For many, Sea Pines is more than a resort – it’s the essence of Hilton Head Island and the best of the Lowcountry.
Map may not be 100% accurate.
Recent Reviews About This Property
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS CONCERNING THIS PROPERTY
No questions found, click the button below to ask the first one!Ask A Question
Share This Property
Want To Know More About This Listing?