About 48 Mooring Buoy
48 Mooring Buoy is just steps away from the ocean! This beautifully renovated five bedroom, five bathroom Palmetto Dunes home has all the high end appointments of a luxury vacation rental you are seeking! Having recently been remodeled, this home will not leave you disappointed!
Another perk? This is a dog friendly rental! There is a fee associated with this, so if you are planning on bringing your furry friend, you will need to phone our office in advance to pay the additional fee and confirm your four legged BFF.
This home features a nice pool deck area with plenty of chaise loungers to soak up the rays. The pool and spa are able to be heated for an additional fee for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. Please call our office in advance of your stay if you are interested!
With only being a three minute walk to the beautiful Hilton Head Island beaches, you and a group of up to sixteen can fully enjoy this amazing vacation rental home. This home has a large driveway – ample room for parking. The garage is not available for guest use – but there is plenty of driveway parking. This home is also outfitted with wireless internet access.
For all 2019 reservations, guests can enjoy two hours of complimentary daily court time at the Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center!
As you enter the home, you are greeted with an open-concept style living area and kitchen. The kitchen will leave you saying WOW! The recently remodeled kitchen is a chef’s dream. It features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, a large island, tons of counter space, and even a sitting room for folks to lounge around and chat.
Just off the kitchen area is the updated living room. Plop down on one of the many couches or chairs and catch the latest show or game on the flat screen television mounted on the wall. The dining room is next to both the living area and kitchen. It has direct access to the screened in porch. Great spot to enjoy a morning cup of coffee!
The master suite with a king bed is located at the end of the hall. There is a large flat screen television mounted on the wall. The bedroom features a walk-in closet and private renovated bathroom with a double vanity and large walk-in shower. The master suite also has direct access to the porch and just steps away from the private pool.
The second bedroom has two queen beds and a flat screen television. There is a private bathroom with a nice walk-in shower.
The third bedroom is tucked away at the very end of the hallway. It has a king bed with a flat screen television. There is another updated private bathroom off this bedroom with a walk-in shower.
The fourth bedroom is the perfect spot for the kiddos! It has a pyramid bunk (double on the bottom, twin on the top) plus one pull out twin trundle. There is also a flat screen television in this bedroom. This bedroom has access to a full bathroom with a shower/tub combo located just down the hall.
As you walk downstairs, you will find the fifth and final bedroom. It has a king bedroom and a flat screen television. There is a private bathroom with a walk-in shower. The sleeper sofa is located in this bedroom and has a Tempurpedic mattress. This bedroom has direct access to the pool deck area as well.
48 Mooring Buoy is a beautifully updated home that you and your crew will definitely enjoy!
• Bedroom 1: King (Master, Main Level, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Bedroom 2: King (Main Level, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Bedroom 3: Two Queens (Main Level, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Bedroom 4: Pyramid Bunk with 1 Twin Pull Out Trundle (Main Level, Flat Screen TV, Bathroom Access Down the Hall)
• Bedroom 5: King with Sleeper Sofa (Downstairs, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Distance to Beach: 3rd Row Ocean Home ~ pavers are located off the pool area that lead directly to the beach access path.
• Pool Info: 32 feet long with an average width of 12 feet (freeform pool). The pool and spa are able to be heated for an additional fee for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. Please call our office in advance if you are interested! Must call Coastal Home and Villa at least two weeks prior to your stay to confirm and pay the additional fee.
• 3051 Square Feet
• Dog Friendly: This home permits a max of two dogs to stay in the home for an additional fee. Please phone our office in advance for confirmation. If you have more than two dogs, please call our office to see if an exception can be made.
• Washer/Dryer, Wireless Internet, Full Kitchen, Keurig Coffee Machine & Regular Drip Coffee Maker
• Parking: Parking is available for up to six cars at 48 Mooring Buoy. Car passes are an additional fee. They start at $25/pass for up to a week and increase depending on length of stay. You are billed based on the exact amount of car passes you request. As such, the car pass fee will be added on after confirming the reservation. The garage is not available for guest use.
Palmetto Dunes is one of the most desired communities on Hilton Head Island. Located mid-island and rated one of Top 25 World’s Best Family Resorts by Travel + Leisure Magazine, Palmetto Dunes is situated at the very heart of Hilton Head Island. With more than 3 miles of beachfront, three world-class golf courses, an award-winning tennis center, full-service marina and a breathtaking 11-mile lagoon, Palmetto Dunes is an eco-friendly resort featuring an unending list of activities and amenities. Palmetto Dunes is also home to Shelter Cove, the island’s premier waterside destination and home to a fabulous collection of shops and restaurants, all surrounding a full-service, world-class marina.
Map may not be 100% accurate.
Recent Reviews About This Property
Just Perfect ~ 48 Mooring Buoy!
"This house was perfect for our family’s annual trip to Hilton Head. Had to be the cleanest place we’ve stayed in! Easy beach access, beautiful decor, comfy beds, great pool, well-equipped kitchen with everything we needed, and to top it off, the folks at Coastal Home and Villa went out of their way to make sure our stay was perfect. I can’t say enough about them!"
"This home was exactly as advertised and then some. Amenities, home, location, cleanliness were all more than we hoped for. It was very special."
Nice house, good location.
"Great for the group of 10 we had. "
Family and pet friendly
"Just spent a wonderful week at this newly updated home. It had a well stocked kitchen a grill right off the kitchen door. The screened porch was my favorite hangout. We enjoyed the pool and the short walk to the beach. Would certainly rent again. "
Excellent. Beautiful spacious home with everything we needed.
"This home was perfect for our family vacation with 9 adults and 3 children. Pool and spa were in the sun and a short walk to the beach. Everything was very well maintained. Definitely want to book again."
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS CONCERNING THIS PROPERTY
No questions found, click the button below to ask the first one!Ask A Question
Share This Property
Want To Know More About This Listing?