About 20 Stoney Creek
20 Stoney Creek Road will stop you in your tracks. This custom-built home was just completed in 2018 and is absolutely stunning! It has five bedrooms with four and a half bathrooms and can host a group of up to eleven guests. It is located in the Harbourtown area of Sea Pines on Hilton Head Island and has a lovely golf course view of Heron Point by Pete Dye.
It is a very easy bike to the beach as well as a very easy walk to shops and restaurants located in the Harbourtown Marina. If you are looking for a home during the RBC Heritage Golf Tournament - you can't beat this location!
This newly built home includes a private pool with a fun sun shelf and bench seating in the pool! The pool is able to be heated for an additional fee for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. Please call our office in advance if you are interested!
As you walk in the home, you are immediately swept away by the WOW factor. The living room features a 75” flat screen television mounted on the wall. It opens right up to the stunning, gourmet kitchen. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, a large island with granite, a double oven, beverage fridge and more. There is a powder room conveniently located off the kitchen area. The private laundry room offers granite countertops, cabinet space, a washer and dryer, plus there is a pantry available in this room.
The dining area can accommodate up to eight plus there is additional seating available at the kitchen island.
Your new favorite retreat spot will definitely be the screened in porch. This porch offers ample seating plus a fireplace. There is a table available for dining. Plus you have a nice view of the golf course and pool. There is a gas grill available just off the kitchen and screened in porch. Nothing like grilling out while having a pool and golf view plus still being able to conversate with those in the screened in porch.
The master bedroom is located on the first floor and has a golf view. There is a king bed, 55” flat screen television, and a large walk-in closet. The private master bath features a no lip walk-in shower, separate soaking tub, granite countertops, and his-and-her sinks.
The second bedroom, also on the first floor, has a queen bed with a 42” flat screen television. The private bathroom features a no lip walk-in shower and granite countertops.
The second living area is located upstairs. It offers plenty of seating plus a 75” flat screen television mounted on the wall. There is also direct access to the second floor patio with a golf view.
The third bedroom has a wonderful golf view. There is a queen bed in this room plus a large flat screen television and walk-in closet. The bathroom access is just outside the door and has a walk-in shower and granite countertops.
The fourth bedroom has a queen bed and golf view. The final bedroom has a pyramid bunk bed (double on the bottom, twin on the top). These bedrooms share a jack-and-jill bathroom with granite countertops and a shower/tub combo.
You will definitely not be disappointed if you rent this home!! Newly built as of 2018 it has all the features you could possible want…hardwood floors throughout, 3M film on the windows, all new décor and furnishings, two living areas, and much more….This is a home you will want to return to year after year for vacation!
• Bedroom 1: King (Master, First Floor, Golf View, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Bedroom 2: Queen (First Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Bedroom 3: Queen (Second Floor, Golf View, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Bedroom 4: Queen (Second Floor, Golf View, Shared Bath)
• Bedroom 5: Pyramid Bunk Bed (Second Floor, Shared Bath)
• Distance to Beach: Bike ride to the beach. Seasonal shuttle will also pick up from the Harbourtown area and take you to the Sea Pines Beach Club. If you prefer to drive, there is limited parking available at the Beach Club available for an additional fee.
• Private Pool with a Sun Shelf and Bench Seating – able to be heated from Labor Day through Memorial Day for an additional fee - must arrange with Coastal Home and Villa at least two weeks prior to your arrival.
• 3,245 Square Feet
• Gas Grill
• Fully Equipped Gourmet Kitchen – stainless steel appliances, large island, gas range, double oven, beverage fridge, over-sized fridge, and more.
• Private Laundry Room with Washer & Dryer, Granite Countertops, Shelving, and a Pantry
• Wireless Internet (Please note while there is wireless internet, there is not a landline phone in the home)
• Screened In Porch
• Five Large Flat Screen Televisions
• Two Living Areas
• Parking: There is parking available at the home for up to six cars max. Parking passes are an additional $15/pass per week. If you require more than the allotted amount of parking spots, please call Coastal Home and Villa for options.
Welcome to Hilton Head Island’s most celebrated resort! With its iconic lighthouse, 2 world-class marinas, 5,000 oceanfront acres and seemingly endless walking and biking paths, Sea Pines (located on the southern tip of the island) has been the island’s most recognized resort for more than 50 years. The array of activities available to guests is virtually limitless; from its three premier gold courses (including Harbour Town Links, a perennial stop for the PGA Tour) to tennis at the Sea Pines Racquet Club (ranked #1 for tennis programs by TENNIS Magazine) to incredible dining, shopping and outdoor adventures. For many, Sea Pines is more than a resort – it’s the essence of Hilton Head Island and the best of the Lowcountry.
Map may not be 100% accurate.
Recent Reviews About This Property
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS CONCERNING THIS PROPERTY
No questions found, click the button below to ask the first one!Ask A Question
Share This Property
Want To Know More About This Listing?