About 18 Haul Away
18 Haul Away is a gorgeous newer built home in Palmetto Dunes that has views of the lagoon from the back of the home and the golf course from the front of the home. With six bedrooms, six and half bathrooms - it can comfortably host your group of up to fifteen guests. Located within walking distance to the beautiful beaches of Hilton Head Island -- this stunning vacation rental home has everything you need to make your next vacation a dream vacation!
This home is dog friendly for stays falling between September through May only -- no dogs are allowed during the summer months. The pet fee is $175 plus tax & covers up to two dogs maximum. Please reach out to Coastal Home and Villa in advance of your stay should you wish to bring your dog with you.
• Bedroom 1: King (Master Bedroom, First Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bathroom)
• Bedroom 2: Queen (First Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bathroom)
• Bedroom 3: Two Twins (First Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bathroom)
• Bedroom 4: King (Second Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bathroom)
• Bedroom 5: King and a Sleeper Sofa (Second Floor, Flat Screen TV, Shared Bathroom With Bunk Bedroom)
• Bedroom 6: Pyramid Bunk Bed (Second Floor, Flat Screen TV, Shared Bathroom With King Bedroom, Accessed Through King Bedroom)
• Distance to Beach: 1/2 mile to the beach - very easy walk. There is also a complimentary on call shuttle, the Dunes Buggy, that will pick you up and take you to the beach. The Dunes Buggy is a seasonal complimentary shuttle that typically runs mid-April through Labor Day.
• Pool Info: Approximately 28 feet by 14 feet. The pool is able to be heated seasonally only for an additional fee. It will not heat if the temperatures drop below 55 degrees at any point during your stay. Must call Coastal Home and Villa at least two weeks prior to your arrival to confirm pool heat and pay heating fee.
• 4,151 Square Feet
• Fully Equipped Gourmet Kitchen -- Granite Countertops, Double Oven, Gas Stovetop, Keurig Machine
• Screened in Porch with a Full Bathroom, Plenty of Seating, Gas Grill, Mini Fridge and Sink
• Wireless Internet
• Two Living Areas
• Parking: There is parking available at the home for up to six cars max. Car passes are an additional fee. They start at $25/pass for up to a week and increase depending on length of stay. You are billed based on the exact amount of car passes you request. As such, the car pass fee will be added on after confirming the reservation. The garage is not available for guest use.
• Dog Friendly: This home is dog friendly for stays falling between September through May only -- no pets are permitted during the summer months. The pet fee is $175 plus tax and covers up to two dogs maximum. If you would like to bring a dog with you, please reach out to Coastal Home and Villa prior to your arrival to confirm.
18 Haul Away is located one half of a mile away from the beach access – a very easy walk or bike ride. A complimentary on call shuttle will also take you to the beach access during vacation season.
This home has a stunning pool and outdoor entertaining area. The private pool is able to be heated seasonally for an additional fee. The pool will not heat if the temperatures fall below 55 degrees, please call Coastal Home and Villa in advance of your stay if you are interested in pool heat.
As you enter the home, you will really enjoy the open concept feel. The kitchen, dining area and living areas are perfect for conversation as they are all open to each other – plus the screened in porch is right there. There is a sitting room as you first enter the home. The second living room, off the kitchen, has a large flat screen television. The gourmet kitchen has a large island, double oven, gas range, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Steps away is the screened in porch – which is more than ideal for a night of entertaining. It is stocked with plenty of seating, gas grill, mini fridge and a sink. Plus it has a full bathroom.
The spacious master bedroom is located at the end of the hall on the pool side of the home. It has a small sitting area and direct access to the pool deck. The bedroom has a king bed and a flat screen television. The large, private master bathroom features a walk-in shower, soaking tub and double vanity. There is also a walk-in closet with a desk if you need to knock out some work while on vacation.
Bedroom two has two twin beds and a flat screen television. The private bathroom has a walk-in shower. Bedroom three has a queen bed and a flat screen television. The private bathroom has a shower/tub combo.
Additionally, on the main level of the home – you will find a powder room and a laundry room with a washer and dryer. This home is also outfitted with wireless internet.
SECOND FLOOR (RIGHT SIDE OF HOME):
Located upstairs, you will find the fourth bedroom with a king bed and large flat screen television mounted on the wall. Enjoy a cup of coffee outside on your private terrace. The private bathroom has a walk-in shower and a double vanity.
SECOND FLOOR (LEFT SIDE OF HOME):
The final two bedrooms are located upstairs separate from the levels of the home. They both share a bathroom with a shower/tub combo. The large master bedroom has a king bed, sleeper sofa, sitting area and a flat screen television. There is also a bunk bedroom which is accessed by walking through this king bedroom. There is a pyramid bunk bed (full on the bottom, twin on the top) in this bedroom plus a flat screen television.
18 Haul Away will not disappoint you. With 4,151 square feet – there is plenty of room for a large group and it is definitely a home meant for entertaining and enjoying the company of your group!
Palmetto Dunes is one of the most desired communities on Hilton Head Island. Located mid-island and rated one of Top 25 World’s Best Family Resorts by Travel + Leisure Magazine, Palmetto Dunes is situated at the very heart of Hilton Head Island. With more than 3 miles of beachfront, three world-class golf courses, an award-winning tennis center, full-service marina and a breathtaking 11-mile lagoon, Palmetto Dunes is an eco-friendly resort featuring an unending list of activities and amenities. Palmetto Dunes is also home to Shelter Cove, the island’s premier waterside destination and home to a fabulous collection of shops and restaurants, all surrounding a full-service, world-class marina.
Map may not be 100% accurate.
Recent Reviews About This Property
Wonderful place to stay with kids!
"We had a wonderful time at 18 Haul Away. The house was clean, beautiful and conveniently located to the beach. The pool and screened-in porch provided hours of fun! There was more than enough space for everyone in our group, which included 4 adults and 10 kids, to sleep comfortably and relax. Highly recommend this property!"
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS CONCERNING THIS PROPERTY
No questions found, click the button below to ask the first one!Ask A Question
Share This Property
Want To Know More About This Listing?