About 12 Seaside Sparrow
Welcome to 12 Seaside Sparrow - your own slice of vacation paradise!!! This newly built luxurious six bedroom, six and a half bathroom stunning vacation home can sleep up to 19 guests. It is located second row ocean in Sea Pines - so only a few steps away from the beautiful beach! The beach path is conveniently located next to the home - making it a very easy walk to the beach.
This highly appointed vacation home features a private pool and spa. There are chaise loungers around the pool as well as an outdoor dining table and chairs. The pool and spa can be heated for an additional fee for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. Please call our office in advance of your stay if you are interested in heating either!
• Distance to Beach: 2nd Row Ocean Home - Steps Away from the Beach
• Newly Constructed Home - Absolutely Stunning!
• Fully Equipped Gourmet Kitchen with Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Large Kitchen Island, Pantry, Double Oven, Standalone Ice Maker & More
• Outdoor Entertaining Area: Covered Porch with Seating, Flat Screen Television, and a Gas Grill
• Wireless Internet
• Two Washer & Dryers
• Pool Info: Approximately 32 feet by 10 feet (the entrance area of the pool is more narrow). The pool and spa are able to be heated for an additional fee for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. Please call our office in advance if you are interested! Must call Coastal Home and Villa at least two weeks prior to your stay to confirm and pay the additional fee.
• 4,445 Square Feet
• Two Car Garage
• Parking: There is parking available at the home for up to six cars max. Parking passes are an additional $17/pass per week. If you require more than the allotted amount of parking spots, please call Coastal Home and Villa for options.
• Bedroom 1: King (Master, First Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Bedroom 2: King (First Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Bedroom 3: King (Master #2, Mid-Level, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Bedroom 4: King with Twin Window Seat (Second Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Bedroom 5: King with Twin Window Seat (Second Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Bedroom 6: Two Twin Built-In Bunk Beds, Twin Window Seat, Sleeper Sofa (Second Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
As you walk in the home, you are greeted with the perfect open concept layout. You will immediately be stunned with the luxury and updated décor. The living room is open to the kitchen and dining room and all overlook the private pool.
There is a large flat screen television mounted on the wall in the living room. The dining room has direct access to the outdoor entertaining area. Just off both the living area and dining room, you will have the gourmet kitchen. It offers a large kitchen island, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, six burner gas range, a double oven, oversized fridge and more! The mini-bar area has all the “extras” – stand alone ice maker, beverage cooler and additional sink. You will want to cook every meal at home with a kitchen like this! Just off the living room is a powder room.
Step outside to the outdoor entertaining area and be prepared to spend some good quality time right there! Overlooking the pool, you have the covered porch with a flat screen television, outdoor seating, gas fireplace and grill.
The master bedroom is located on the main level of the home. It has a king bed with a sitting area, walk-in closet and flat screen television. The private master bath has both a walk-in shower and separate soaking tub plus a double vanity.
The second bedroom has a king bed with a flat screen television. The private bathroom has a walk-in shower.
The first of two washer and dyers are located on the first floor. In the private laundry room – you will have plenty of space with cabinets, counterspace, washer & dryer, and a sink. The home is also outfitted with wireless internet.
Located mid-level, there is the incredibly spacious second master bedroom with a king bed. This suite has a desk and small sitting area. There private terrace is the perfect spot to enjoy a morning cup of coffee! The private bathroom offers a double vanity, walk-in shower and a separate soaking tub. Just outside this bedroom is the second washer and dryer in the home.
The perfect hideaway for the kiddos can be found on the second level of the home. This bedroom features two built in bunk beds, a small twin window seat bed and a sleeper sofa. There is a sitting area with a sofa and a couple chairs plus a flat screen television. The private bathroom has a double vanity, bathtub and separate walk-in shower.
The fifth bedroom has a king bed and small twin window seat bed. There is a flat screen television and a private bathroom with a walk-in shower.
The sixth bedroom also has a king bed and a small twin window seat. There is a flat screen television and the private bathroom has a walk-in shower.
Go ahead and mark this home in your calendar every year as you will definitely want to come back year after year to 12 Seaside Sparrow.
Welcome to Hilton Head Island’s most celebrated resort! With its iconic lighthouse, 2 world-class marinas, 5,000 oceanfront acres and seemingly endless walking and biking paths, Sea Pines (located on the southern tip of the island) has been the island’s most recognized resort for more than 50 years. The array of activities available to guests is virtually limitless; from its three premier gold courses (including Harbour Town Links, a perennial stop for the PGA Tour) to tennis at the Sea Pines Racquet Club (ranked #1 for tennis programs by TENNIS Magazine) to incredible dining, shopping and outdoor adventures. For many, Sea Pines is more than a resort – it’s the essence of Hilton Head Island and the best of the Lowcountry.
Map may not be 100% accurate.
Recent Reviews About This Property
No reviews found, click the button below to write the first one!
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS CONCERNING THIS PROPERTY
No questions found, click the button below to ask the first one!Ask A Question
Share This Property
Want To Know More About This Listing?