About 11 Painted Bunting Road
11 Painted Bunting is your next vacation dream come true! This six bedroom, seven and half bathroom home is incredibly spacious and offers all the perks of a vacation rental home! It is located 2nd row ocean in Sea Pines - just steps away from the beautiful beaches of Hilton Head Island!
The open concept of the home is guaranteed to create memories to last a lifetime with your crew!
Wait until you check out the layered brick pool area! There is a gas grill with plenty of seating and a table to enjoy an afternoon meal. The private pool & spa offer complimentary heat seasonally. As long as the temperature doesn't fall below 55 degrees, you are all set to enjoy FREE pool & spa heat March through May & September through November (must call office in advance of your stay to confirm and schedule). There are multiple chaise lounges to soak up the rays by the pool. This home is also outfitted with wireless internet access.
As you walk in the home, you will see the living area with ample seating and a flat screen television. Just off that is the open kitchen with many upgrades including an island, double refrigerator, double oven, double dishwasher, and stainless steel appliances! The formal dining area is just off the kitchen with a sunroom just behind that. The sunroom overlooks the pool area so if you are looking to escape the sun, grab a cocktail and relax in the sunroom. The powder room and laundry room are also located off of the living area.
The master bedroom has a king bed, walk-in closet, and a flat screen television. The large master bathroom features his and hers vanities, a walk-in shower, and a separate soaking tub.
The second bedroom is just across the hall and has a queen bedroom with a flat screen television. It has access to a private bathroom with a walk-in shower.
In between the first and second floors, you will find the fun zone! A private room with a pool table for endless hours of fun, wet bar, card table, and a flat screen television. Additionally, there is a sleeper sofa in this room as well as a private bathroom with a walk-in shower.
The remaining four bedrooms are on the second level of the home. Bedroom three is a spacious bedroom with a queen bed and flat screen television. It also has a private bath with a walk-in shower and separate tub. Bedroom four also has a queen bed and flat screen television with access to a private bath that has a walk-in shower. Bedrooms five and six both have two twin beds in them and flat screen televisions. They both have access to private bathrooms as well.
11 Painted Bunting is a perfect vacation rental home - spacious, close to the ocean, and has a private pool!
• Bedroom 1: King (Master, First Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Bedroom 2: Queen (First Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Bedroom 3: Queen (Second Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Bedroom 4: Queen (Second Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Bedroom 5: Two Twins (Second Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Bedroom 6: Two Twins (Second Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Additional Sleeping Option: Sleeper Sofa Located Mid-Level in Game Room (Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Distance to Beach: 2nd Row Ocean. Beach path located steps away at the end of the street.
• Pool Info: Approximately 38 feet by 11 feet. The pool and spa are able to be heated seasonally only. Neither will heat if the temperatures drop below 55 degrees at any point during your stay. Must call Coastal Home and Villa at least two weeks prior to your arrival to arrange for pool and spa heat.
• 5425 Square Feet
• Parking: There is parking available at the home for up to ten cars max. Parking passes are an additional $15/pass per week. If you require more than the allotted amount of parking spots, please call Coastal Home and Villa for options.
Welcome to Hilton Head Island’s most celebrated resort! With its iconic lighthouse, 2 world-class marinas, 5,000 oceanfront acres and seemingly endless walking and biking paths, Sea Pines (located on the southern tip of the island) has been the island’s most recognized resort for more than 50 years. The array of activities available to guests is virtually limitless; from its three premier gold courses (including Harbour Town Links, a perennial stop for the PGA Tour) to tennis at the Sea Pines Racquet Club (ranked #1 for tennis programs by TENNIS Magazine) to incredible dining, shopping and outdoor adventures. For many, Sea Pines is more than a resort – it’s the essence of Hilton Head Island and the best of the Lowcountry.
Map may not be 100% accurate.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS CONCERNING THIS PROPERTY
No questions found, click the button below to ask the first one!Ask A Question
Share This Property
Want To Know More About This Listing?