7 Piping Plover is a spacious and updated five bedroom, five bathroom (plus three half bathrooms) Sea Pines home that is just three rows back from the pristine beaches of Hilton Head Island. With 5130 square feet, it can comfortable host a group of up to 16!
Check out the private pool and spa. As long as the temperature doesn't fall below 55 degrees, you are all set to enjoy FREE pool & spa heat March through May & September through November (must call office in advance of your stay to confirm and schedule). For your convenience, there is a half bath located outside just off the pool area. This home is outfitted with wireless internet access and a laundry room with a washer/dryer.
The first living area has a sleeper sofa, flat screen TV and mini-bar with a sink and mini-fridge. There is a powder room a located just a few steps away from this area. Additionally, there is direct access to the porch from this living room. On the porch you will find rockers and chairs to relax in after a fun day in the sun.
The first master bedroom has a king bed, walk-in closet and flat screen TV. You have direct access to a screened in porch which has a table, chairs, and loungers available. The screened in porch also opens up to the main porch that has a stairway to the private pool. The private master bath features a double vanity, soaking tub, and separate walk-in shower.
The second bedroom has a king bed and flat screen TV. It has a private bath with a walk-in shower. The third bedroom on the main level of the home has two queen beds and a flat screen TV. It has a private bath with a shower/tub combo.
Up half a flight of stairs, you will find bedroom number four. This is a spacious bedroom that overlooks the pool area and offers a king bed, sleeper sofa, walk-in closet and flat screen TV. The private bath has a double vanity, soaking tub, and separate walk-in shower.
The second living room is located just at the top of the stairs with a large sectional sofa, oversized comfy chairs, plus more seating options. There is a large flat screen TV and access to the top floor balcony.
There are two different bar areas with seating. The kitchen has granite countertops, a large island with a cooktop, stainless steel appliances and even a flat screen TV. There is also a second, backup refrigerator located downstairs in the garage. The formal dining area seats up to ten plus eight more at the breakfast table. The powder room is located just off the kitchen and living area.
The second master bedroom has a king bed, walk-in closet and flat screen TV. The private bathroom offers a double vanity, walk-in shower, and separate soaking tub. The bedroom also has access to the balcony where there is a gas grill. Just off the balcony, there is a spiral staircase that you can take down to the private pool.
- Bedroom 1: King (Master, 1st Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bathroom)
- Bedroom 2: King (1st Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bathroom)
- Bedroom 3: Two Queens (1st Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bathroom)
- Bedroom 4: King with Sleeper Sofa (Mid-Level, Flat Screen TV, Private Bathroom)
- Bedroom 5: King (Master #2, 2nd Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bathroom)
- Additional Sleeping Option: Sleeper Sofa in Living Room on 1st Floor
- Distance to Beach: 3rd Row Ocean ~ Beach path located just off the pool area.
- Pool Info: 12 by 34 feet - freeform pool. The pool and spa are able to be heated seasonally only. Neither will heat if the temperatures drop below 55 degrees at any point during your stay. Must call Coastal Home and Villa at least two weeks prior to your arrival to arrange for pool and spa heat.
- Full Kitchen with Granite Countertops, Appliances and Keurig Machine. Full Sized Refrigerator in Kitchen and Back Up Refrigerator Downstairs in Garage
- Parking: There is parking available at the home for up to eight cars max. Parking passes are an additional $17/pass per week.
Great house and location.- Katherine B from St. Louis, MO, Posted: 08/31/2018
Great family friendly home!
We come to Hilton Head every year with our family and this was voted the favorite house of all the ones we have stayed in. The layout is perfect! The proximity is perfect! It is a beautiful home with everything you could possibly need!- Susan T from Columbia, SC, Posted: 06/15/2019
Our kids and grandkids all agree with us that this is the nicest home we have stayed in over the many years we have been coming to the beach area of Sea Pines. It is a beautiful home with spacious living areas and bedrooms. We loved the upstairs where we all (12 of us) could comfortably sit, lounge, play games without getting in each others way. The adjoining kitchen area, with top notch appliances and utensils, was much appreciated by our men kids who love to cook, The pool and spa were great and of course you have a very short walk to the beach. All the bedrooms were spacious and very comfortable. Coastal was very helpful in answering all our questions before our arrival and was very professional throughout the process. We will back!- Jim S from wheaton, il, Posted: 04/06/2018
House was in the perfect location in Sea Pines
Property managers were excellent and very responsive- Sandy S from Columbus, Ohio, Posted: 08/11/2018