Welcome to 7 Painted Bunting Road! This five bedroom, five and half bathroom home can sleep up to twenty guests. It is located third row ocean in Sea Pines - just steps away from the beautiful beaches of Hilton Head Island!
This spacious home just completed 2020/2021 off-season renovations and redecorating. Updates include the addition of a 5th bedroom with a set of built in twin-xl bunks and a comfortable built-in queen size dormer bed complete with a private en-suite bathroom; an expanded pool deck to accommodate outdoor dining and adding space for additional chaise loungers; new living room, family room, and dining room furniture; the addition of a new beverage fridge to complement the existing wine fridge in the wet bar and a built-in ice maker just off the kitchen
This home can comfortably accommodate larger groups with spacious bedrooms, multiple living spaces, and expanded seating for dining!
- Bedroom 1: King (Master, 1st Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 2: King (2nd Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 3: King + Sleeper Sofa (2nd Floor, Flat Screen TV, Adjacent Bath)
- Bedroom 4: Two Queens + Twin Daybed w/ Trundle (2nd Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 5: Built-In Queen & Twin Bunk + Queen Sleeper Sofa (2nd Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Distance to Beach: 3rd Row Ocean
- Pool & Spa Info: The private pool and spa are able to be heated for an additional fee for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. Please call our office in advance if you are interested to confirm and pay fee.
- 4,474 Square Feet
- Fully Equipped Kitchen, Regular Drip Coffee Maker & Keurig, Beverage Cooler & Wine Fridge
- Washer/Dryer, Wireless Internet, Gas Grill
- Two Living Areas
- Parking: There is parking available at the home for up to six cars max. Parking passes are an additional $17/pass per week. The garage is not available for guest use.
7 Painted Bunting
We loved everything about this home!! We went to HHI for a week of golf with some old friends. The house had everything we hoped for and needed for the week (spacious rooms, the pool, hot tub, grill, location to beach, TV, wifi and Salty Dog). The house was very clean and up to date. Will definitely stay at 7 Painted Bunting again!- Todd M , Posted: 11/25/2020
Perfect for our family of 7 (all adults).- Maury S , Posted: 07/06/2020
The property is beautiful and very well maintained with ample amenities. We particularly enjoyed the in-home/pool sound system, the large family-size dining table, the fully-stocked kitchen (with lovely china:), and proximity to both the beach and the Salty Dog shopping area. The management company was particularly helpful when our son left his favorite action figures in one of the bedrooms. They were tracked down promptly and shipped back within the day. The customer service was impeccable. I highly recommend this beautiful home!- Jess S , Posted: 08/29/2020
SeaDay Summer Vacation
Great house, location and accommodating.- Jeff S , Posted: 07/20/2020
Spectacular 3rd Row Home
I have been renting homes in HHI for the last 20 yrs and this is by far the best family (or large group) home for the money. The beach is a quick 3 minute walk. The pool area is large with plenty of room for chairs and loungers to take in the sun. Hot tub is great after 36 holes of golf. If you had too much sun at the beach, the wrap around porch is a great place to nap!! First floor of the house has a gourmet kitchen and 2 huge family areas that allow for a great time to be had by all. Master bedroom is huge with a gorgeous master bath, The upstairs 4 bedrooms are all large with 2 of them with on-suites. This house is a "can't miss". We have already booked this house for July. Can't wait to get back!!- Andy C , Posted: 01/29/2021
Spacious with a wraparound porch
Had a wonderful stay with ample room for three families. Lots of Living space including an amazing wraparound porch with views of the hot tub and pool. Fully equipped Chef's kitchen. Will definitely stay here again.- Ajeet D , Posted: 08/03/2020