31 Rum Row is a stunning, spacious home with views of both the lagoon and 17th green of the Robert Trent Jones golf course. This five bedroom, five and half bathroom Palmetto Dunes home has all the luxury appointments you are looking for in a vacation rental home. The home can comfortably sleep up to 14 guests - tons of room to sprawl out with over 5400 square feet.
The outdoor entertaining area is one of the best ones around that even has a flat screen television! Grill out for the entire family or soak up some rays on the many chaise loungers sprinkled around the extended pool deck. There is a small fishing dock outside of the home off the pool deck. There are multiple seating areas on the back porch area just off the pool deck making it a wonderful entertaining deck. This home also offers a private lap pool and small kiddie pool. The pool is not able to be heated but is a perfect spot to cool down after a long day in the sun.
As you enter the home, you are greeted with your first living area. There is a sectional sofa, multiple chairs, and large flat screen TV. A powder room is located conveniently down the hall from this living area as well.
This Tuscan-style gourmet kitchen features granite countertops, high end stainless steel appliances, gas range and a large island with countertop seating. The laundry room with a washer and dryer is located just off the kitchen area.
This open concept kitchen flows directly into the informal dining area with seating of up to eight, a screened-in porch, and the second living area which has yet another flat screen TV and direct access to the back-porch area. The formal dining room can seat up to eight people.
The spacious master bedroom overlooks the lagoon and golf course. It has a king bed and large flat screen TV. There is direct access to the pool deck area from this grand master suite. The large en suite bathroom has a double vanity, large soaking tub, and a separate walk-in shower.
Located mid-level, there is the perfect spot to put the kiddo's. There is a game room with a pool table and several tables to play games on. Just past the game room, you will have a bedroom with four twin beds and a flat screen TV. This bedroom has a full bathroom located just downstairs.
Bedroom three has a queen bed and a flat screen TV mounted on the wall. The private bathroom has a shower/tub combo. Bedroom four has two pyramid bunks (double on the bottom, twin on the top) plus a flat screen TV for video and gaming only. The private bathroom has a shower/tub combo.
The fifth and final bedroom has a king bed and flat screen television. The private bathroom has a walk-in shower.
For those that need to knock out a little bit of work while on vacation, there is a desk tucked away at the end of the hall on the second floor.
- Bedroom 1: King (Master, 1st Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 2: Four Twins (Mid-Level, Flat Screen TV, Bathroom Access Located Just Down the Steps)
- Bedroom 3: King (2nd Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 4: Queen (2nd Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
- Bedroom 5: Two Pyramid Bunk Beds (2nd Floor, Private Bath)
- Distance to Beach: 3/4 mile to the beach. The Dunes Buggy is a seasonal complimentary on call shuttle that typically runs mid-April through Labor Day and will take you to the beach.
- Pool Info: The lap pool is 60 by 9 feet. The kiddie splash pool is 15 feet by 8 feet. Neither are able to be heated.
- Washer/Dryer, Wireless Internet, Full Kitchen, Keurig Coffee Machine
- The fireplaces are not for guest use.
- Parking: Parking is available for up to six cars at 31 Rum Row. Car passes are an additional fee. They start at $25/pass for up to a week and increase depending on length of stay. You are billed based on the exact amount of car passes you request. As such, the car pass fee will be added on after confirming the reservation.
St. Louis Clan
31 Rum Row is truly a stunning house -- spacious and immaculate. We have rented large homes for 14 years in various locations (3 homes in Hilton Head) and this home definitely ranked at the top. The bedroom setup was perfect for 3 adults couples, a girl's room and a boy's room for 7 teenage to adult kids. We thoroughly enjoyed the patio area from laying out by the pool to evenings around the TV and fireplace area. The open kitchen area/hearth room was also a great gathering place. The kitchen was fully stocked with everything we needed. We cook in a lot and could not have been more pleased with the kitchen supplies. The beach was not super close but we knew that when we booked the house. It was easy to have a car drop at the beach access point with chairs/bags, and then the driver rode a bike to the beach. We would highly recommend this home and will definitely be renting again if and when we return to Hilton Head.- Tracy N from Ballwin, Missouri, Posted: 06/05/2018
Ideal house for a family reunion
I rented this home for a family reunion and could not of been happier. We stayed for 10 days and had a great time. The home is well equipped and had everything we needed to enjoy our stay.There were 7 adults and 4 children in our party but even with that many people the house never felt cramped. I would not hesitate to recommend this home to future renters- David F from Hingham, MA, Posted: 09/06/2018