Welcome to 9 Seaside Sparrow! This recently renovated home is located second row ocean in Sea Pines. With six bedrooms and seven and a half bathrooms - it can easily sleep a group of up to 19 guests.
- Bedroom 1: King (1st Floor)
- Bedroom 2: King (1st Floor, Second Master)
- Bedroom 3: King (1st Floor)
- Bedroom 4: Two Queen Beds (Mid-Level)
- Bedroom 5: Full/Full Bunk Bed & Twin/Twin Bunk Bed w/ a Twin Pull Out Trundle (Mid-Level)
- Bedroom 6: King (2nd Floor, Master Bedroom)
- Distance to Beach: 2nd Row Ocean
- Pool Info: The pool is a freeform shaped pool that is 16 feet at the widest and 12 feet at the longest. The pool and spa at this home operate off both an electric heater and a propane heater. If you opt for electric heat - it is complimentary and will work as long as the outside temperatures don't fall below 55 degrees during your stay. Typically this means you can heat the pool and spa with the electric heater from March through May and again September through early November. If you opt for propane heat - it will work no matter the outdoor temperature, however there is a fee for propane heat on the pool and spa. For either scenario, please reach out to our office to confirm heat of the pool and/or spa at least two weeks prior to your arrival. If you elect for propane heat, there will be a charge associated with that. Neither the pool or spa at this home are able to be heated during the summer months.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen Upstairs with a Keurig & Regular Drip Coffee Maker, Small Kitchenette Downstairs with a Keurig, Second Fridge in Garage
- Two Living Rooms, Two Washer & Dryers, Gas Grill, Wireless Internet, Elevator. The fireplaces are not available for guest use - both inside & outside are not available.
- Square Footage: 4,622
- Parking: There is parking available at the home for up to six cars max (one in the garage, five in the driveway. Parking passes are an additional $17/pass per week. If you require more than the allotted amount of parking spots, please call Coastal Home and Villa for options.
The house was absolutely beautiful. The location could not have been better. Just a very short walk from the beach and close to shopping and attractions. We had 8 women. There was plenty of room when it was time to shower and get ready for our adventure of the day. We could have had many more people on our trip and had space. I would recommend this home to anyone traveling to Hilton Head!- Cheryl D , Posted: 09/21/2021
Top Notch Customer Service
09 Seaside Sparrow was everything I expected it would be and more. From the ease of renting to the level of customer service. When I had an issue, I reported it, and it was fixed in no time. I really appreciate Brandon for coming to the house on a Sunday to empty the outside trashcans. Thanks to Katherine and Mike (Owner of the company) for the personal touches either via phone call, text, or stopping by with our approval. That really meant a lot to all of us. The Dads really appreciate you, Mike, for ensuring they had all the TVs(inside and outside) set-up and ready for sports. I can't thank you all enough and I would recommend anyone else looking to rent please check-out Seaside Sparrow but if that's beyond your price point, any property that Coastal Home and Villa is managing you can't go wrong! Thanks again for making our end of the summer vacation amazing!- Candice H , Posted: 08/27/2021
Perfect House/Great Location
We stayed in this wonderful house for our summer vacation. The home was just as described and better. We were a group of 9, 6 adults and 3 children. The house was immaculate and well appointed. We only had to call the office on an issue with the clothes dryer and it was taken care of immediately. The men played golf at Harbor Town, the children loved a petting zoo, miniature golf and the playground. We made a trip to the Salty Dog Restaurant for lunch but cooked most of our meals at home in the fabulous kitchen and on the grill. This was our fifth trip to Hilton Head Island and this was the best house we've stayed in. We will return to this house again on our next trip.- Brenda S , Posted: 08/31/2021
Get together with friends
Beautiful home. Went smooth- Bruce S , Posted: 09/15/2021
We have rented some incredible houses, but this is our Favorite One, loved everything. We will rent this house again!- Ada C , Posted: 06/21/2021
Great Property; Outstanding Property Team!
Just returned from a fantastic 2 week vacation with my family at 9 Seaside Sparrow. What a perfect time! The home has everything you could ever want... close to the beach, beautiful pool/Spa/covered Deck area, comfortable seating in every common area, and a great kitchen setup. The upstairs patio was great for early coffee to watch the sunrise and see ad listen to the beach. The bedrooms provided amazing privacy and it was so quiet at night! So easy to bounce back and forth from the beach to the pool to the covered Patio for a perfect day. Coastal home and Villa.. words can't describe the service and hospitality provided by Rachel, Talley, Brandon, Mike and the rest of the team. We rent every summer somewhere on the southeast coast for the past 20 years and this team, by far, was the most responsive and impressive. so quick to take care of the little things that pop up it made the trip so much more enjoyable. Great Home, Great Team - I recommend this to anyone looking for the perfect vacation!!!- Keith O , Posted: 05/23/2021
Beautiful house near the beach
We had a wonderful stay at this beautiful home in Sea Pines. There was more than enough room for our six adults and four children. The outdoor and indoor living areas were great for gathering. The kitchen was very well stocked. Super close walk to the beach. The most wonderful surprise for us were the views of the ocean from the second floor. Would recommend this home to anyone staying in Sea Pines- Brooke C , Posted: 08/17/2021