About 8 Whistling Swan
Welcome to 8 Whistling Swan! This gorgeous six bedroom, five bathroom (plus two half bathrooms) home can accommodate up to 19 guests total. The newly renovated, beautiful home is the perfect vacation getaway for your next trip to Hilton Head Island. It is located third row ocean in Sea Pines - which makes the beach just a quick walk away! Plus you are within walking distance to the Sea Pines Beach Club - a nice oceanfront spot to grab lunch, drinks or even dinner.
Another perk? This is a dog friendly rental! The pet fee is $175 plus tax and covers up to two dogs maximum. If you are planning on bringing your furry friend, please reach out to our office in advance to pay the additional fee and confirm your four legged BFF.
• Distance to Beach: 3rd Row Ocean
• Newly Renovated Home
• Fully Equipped Gourmet Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances, Gas Range and a Large Kitchen Island
• Two Living Areas
• Wireless Internet
• Gas Grill
• Private Laundry Room with Washer & Dryer
• Pool Info: The pool is approximately 30 feet by 12 feet. The pool and spa are able to be heated for an additional fee for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. Please call our office in advance if you are interested! Must call Coastal Home and Villa at least two weeks prior to your stay to confirm and pay the additional fee.
• Dog Friendly: This home permits a max of two dogs to stay in the home. The pet fee is $175 plus tax – please reach out to our office in advance to confirm and pay the additional pet fee.
• 4,474 Square Feet
• Short Walk to the Sea Pines Beach Club
• Parking: There is parking available at the home for up to six cars max. Parking passes are an additional $17/pass per week. If you require more than the allotted amount of parking spots, please call Coastal Home and Villa for options.
• Bedroom 1: King (Master, Mid-Level, Flat Screen Television, Private Bathroom)
• Bedroom 2: King (Master #2, Second Floor, Flat Screen Television, Private Bathroom)
• Bedroom 3: King + Twin Daybed (Second Floor, Flat Screen Television, Private Bathroom)
• Bedroom 4: Queen + Two Twins (Second Floor, Flat Screen Television, Shared Bathroom with Bunk Bedroom)
• Bedroom 5: Two Pyramid Bunk Beds (Second Floor, Flat Screen Television, Shared Bathroom with Queen/Twin Bedroom)
• Bedroom 6: King (Third Floor, Flat Screen Television, Private Bathroom)
8 Whistling Swan features a private pool and spa in an enclosed backyard oasis. Plenty of chairs and chaise loungers are sprinkled around the pool. There is a gas grill and an outdoor table to dine outside. Located just steps away from the pool is a half bath. The private pool and spa can be heated for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. There is an additional fee for this – please call our office at least two weeks prior to your arrival to schedule pool and/or spa heat. The beach path is conveniently located directly next to the home which makes for an incredibly easy walk to the beach!
8 Whistling Swan features two living rooms – perfect for a large group! The first of two living rooms is just as you enter the home. It has plenty of seating and a large flat screen television. There is a powder room just steps away as well.
The second living area is open to the kitchen. It also has a flat screen television and direct access to the screened-in porch that overlooks the pool deck area.
The beautiful kitchen is absolutely perfect for staying in and cooking meals for your crew! It is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, a large kitchen island, and a private pantry. The formal dining room can seat up to eight. The breakfast table and bar top offer additional options for seating. There is also a mini-bar with a wine fridge and sink.
The first master suite is located mid-level. It has a king bed, flat screen television and walk-in closet. The spacious private master bathroom has granite countertops, his-and-her sinks, a large soaking tub and a separate walk-in shower.
The private laundry room is also located mid-level with a washing machine, dryer and plenty of counter space.
The second master suite is on the second level. It has a king bed, small balcony and a flat screen television. The private master bathroom has a soaking tub, separate walk-in shower and his-and-her sinks.
Bedroom three has a king bed plus a twin daybed with a flat screen television and a small walk-in closet. The private bathroom has a walk-in shower.
Bedroom four has a queen bed plus two twin beds. There is a flat screen television as well as a small walk-in closet. Bedroom five has two pyramid bunks (full on the bottom, twin on the top). It also has a walk-in closet and a flat screen television. These two bedrooms share a bathroom that has a shower/tub combo.
On the top level of the home, there is the final bedroom with a king bed. It has a walk-in closet and flat screen television. The private bathroom has a walk-in shower.
8 Whistling Swan is a beautiful beach home that accommodate a large group. It truly is a home you will want to return to year after year!
Welcome to Hilton Head Island’s most celebrated resort! With its iconic lighthouse, 2 world-class marinas, 5,000 oceanfront acres and seemingly endless walking and biking paths, Sea Pines (located on the southern tip of the island) has been the island’s most recognized resort for more than 50 years. The array of activities available to guests is virtually limitless; from its three premier gold courses (including Harbour Town Links, a perennial stop for the PGA Tour) to tennis at the Sea Pines Racquet Club (ranked #1 for tennis programs by TENNIS Magazine) to incredible dining, shopping and outdoor adventures. For many, Sea Pines is more than a resort – it’s the essence of Hilton Head Island and the best of the Lowcountry.
Map may not be 100% accurate.
Recent Reviews About This Property
No reviews found, click the button below to write the first one!
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS CONCERNING THIS PROPERTY
No questions found, click the button below to ask the first one!Ask A Question
Share This Property
Want To Know More About This Listing?